Young Writers Society

Demon Wars DT

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:41 am
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Great! Just tell me enough so I won't muck it up :P
Last edited by Alvarin on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:42 am
View Likes
Loller65 says...

I think everybody is just too powerful right now...

like we've been in hell for a month, why are there already people as powerful as Lucifer?

Lastly - I think it'd be super cool if a group of people decided to try and go to the mortal world and track down Lucifer and return him to power. I dunno, just a thought.
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:42 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

I the Arch Angels don't interfere that is Arch.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 am
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

Hey, my character was already an Angel. xD
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:53 am
View Likes
thestorygirl says...

I agree with Loller.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:04 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Me and Arah have good reasons for why our characters are so powerful, heck my characters abilities are sealed for crying out loud.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

31 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:09 am
View Likes
Loller65 says...

I still don't understand how people who have been dead for a month max are already nigh-omnipotent.
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:13 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

This is fantasy, what's supposed to make sense?

31 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:15 am
View Likes
Loller65 says...

Character progression.

DBZ wouldn't have been very interesting if Goku started off SS3.

-Leon Trotsky-

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:19 am
View Likes
veeren says...

^
I like that analogy :D
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:20 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Yea but its fun to do so in gams, but what makes things interesting is how they use the power they have. Teror could have taken the throne if he wanted to, but hasn't, why I don't know.

31 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:42 am
View Likes
Loller65 says...

Fun for you, but for somebody like me who wrote a weak character so they could get stronger, it feels really unfair. I mean, my guy is limited to levitating small objects with his mind and there are people essentially capable of destroying everything in one fell swoop if they so desire.

-Leon Trotsky-

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:53 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Hey that's your problem, I've always known demons to be extremely powerful beings. Plus many people make there characters extremely powerful or well trained from the beginning, to me Storybooking has been about changing a characters personality over the course of the SB. If it's gradual strengthing of your character you want, I suggest sticking to writing on your own or with a partner.

31 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 am
View Likes
Loller65 says...

Couldn't the same be said for someone who wanted a super-powered character capable of wrecking everyone in the nearby vicinity?

-Leon Trotsky-

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:02 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Yes it can be but I come prepared with twists, I know how to play Genesis and Black Seraphim.

"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland