z

Young Writers Society

Demon Wars DT

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

And for me L?
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:41 pm
KingLucifer says...

B-line your character to Pandimonium, have him follow the chaos energy.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 am
View Likes
Threnody says...

Hello! I just realised that I needed to sign in to the DT! And by the way, just to make sure, the chaos energy is headed towards the gates of hell right, because that's what I had assumed earlier.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:46 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

I assumed Chaos energy flow where ever there was chaos.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:51 am
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

A quick snapshot of the plot. Basically God has gotten tired of Hell's antics and has decided to hit the reset button. Start over from scratch with just heaven. But to do that he needed Lucifer's power. Because it's Lucifer who maintains Hell's existence not him.

Any way the devil wasn't exactly going to agree to that so God seperated him from his immortal body and had him forcibly incarnated as human.

Our characters come in because of a ton of prophecies and stories about the Archons. A special group of demons who will be as powerful as the unfallen Archangels. At least 85% of the stories are bull, but there are grains of truth scattered around.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:57 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Yea your only problem is, that I created a character who was Lucifer's match, one who could match and defeat all nine Arch Angels in battle. I know your game Sylver, and the Black Seraphim stands ready to face down Feoryn.

9 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:27 am
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

Teror is an equal match for Black Seraphim.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:31 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

No crap, considering he was an angel turned demon where as Black Seraphim used to b human turned Demon who can match and defeat all nine Arch Angels is an impressive feat.

9 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:33 am
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

Teror use to be the angel of Cheerfullness, spreading happiness around heaven. When he tried to rise up on God, he fell to hell, where he became the complete opposite. He now spreads terror and death around.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:33 am
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Tim can't beat anyone 'cause he's really really weak ^^
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 am
View Likes
thestorygirl says...

I actually think everyone should have someone that's their equal.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

9 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 am
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

He isn't weak at all Al. Even Healers are strong in their own way.

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:38 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Black Seraphim is meant to be the incarnation of Hate and Power, Genesis' hate given physical shape and form, her insanity, selfishness, and disloyalty as well.

9 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:39 am
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

A battle between Black Seraphim and Teror would most likely take out Hell.

50 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:40 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Alavrin, I got a scene between Tim and Black Seraphim, plus a major twist during said scene about Angel Genesis and Demon Genesis.

As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun