Search for Troy DT

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:54 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I put british?

...It was suppost to be greek. *changes*
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:31 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Peli will get frustrated with anyone who wrecks their ship so be prepared to make multiple enemies ;)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:20 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

And Peli saves the day, by knocking Amynta out of the way just before she crashes the ship into a reef and destroying the ship. I also added a little something, something to Amynta's character.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:59 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

And while all of the above happens, Eos sits in his cabin and plans to steal Helen for himself because his father, Hades, tells him to. XD

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:03 pm
PixieStix says...

Guys, the SB is moving really slow. Can you start posting more, and more, so that we can get into some action? I'd rather not have the SB die within the first few pages. xD

And I have some ideas for the "trouble" coming. Maybe once we get to shore on Troy, there could be a god that gets in our way. One that doesn't have a kid on the ship. Anyone have any ideas for which god it should be?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

50 Reviews

Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:22 pm
KingLucifer says...

I was thinking of having some fun with the Hydra, Amynta's spear will make short work of any of the minor heads. But the one major head she's going to need the help with taking out, I suppose Philp and Phileos can help out, while everyone else tries fending off the minor heads.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:31 am
VampireSenshi says...

This last post of mine is probably the most fun I've had writing in a long time XD

~ Forgive me MM if you feel I have wrongly taken advantage of your character.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

50 Reviews

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 am
KingLucifer says...

That's a toss up, but I gotta say you haven't. Amytha can be a real b**** without any reason. But she's going to need a reason to start hating him, Also I can imagine her saving hide once or twice.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:15 am
VampireSenshi says...

Well you can PM me details and we can talk about it if you want to take the relationship farther in either direction negitavly or romantically XD
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan