z

Young Writers Society

The Zombie Apocalypse DT

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:24 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

I unfortunately deleted the post all together. I was just attempting to get my character into the story without having to rely on another person. I've been gone all week in New York with my band, having marched in the Macy's parade Sorry for confusing anyone else.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

Reviews: 0
Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:44 am
View Likes
Desticakes101 says...

Oh I just had an idea. DarknecrosisX, I was just wondering if you wanted myself and Reise to introduce your friend, while walking back from Aubrey's house. After he/she makes their character profile either Reise or I will introduce them if they want :).
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:07 am
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

Sounds like a plan, but everyone may have to refrain posting for a moment. Once you do that, would it be possible to skip to the next day so time doesn't get mixed up again? We need to get back on track.

I'll get my friend to post an introduction post, because I'm not getting a response from Sourdude.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:14 pm
View Likes
Desticakes101 says...

Mmkay no probs

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm
View Likes
TheClosetKidnapper says...

...I'm confused. What exactly is going on? I understand that everyone's supposed to be headed to a meeting, but I don't quite get what's going on other than that.

DarknecrosisX--Sourdude isn't the only one in charge of this SB, mind you. From what I've seen, you've seemed to have taken the majority of control... Thank you for keeping the SB going and keeping it in interest, but there are some things that should be left up to the owners.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:43 pm
View Likes
Desticakes101 says...

Eh maybe I should try to explain what I'm getting. My character Aubry is hiding a huge secret of there being hope beyond the walls of the high school but is also about to be yelled at for sneaking out. ReisePiecey or Clifford is helping to hide that secret while falling for either Freya or Aubry. Alicia is still kind M.I.A and so is the dude that helped save everyone with his swords and stuff. The character Desmond is falling for that chick that draws or something. I have no idea what your character is doing turtle lol. Chupatoasta probably needs someone to help introduce her character. And we've still got that new member that should be making an appearance soon.

From what I gathered thats where all of the characters are at.

67 Reviews

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:44 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

@ TheLuckyTurtle

I apologize. Would it be at all possible to bring in my friend's character? He is a very good storybooker and I feel he may bring a lot to the SB.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

67 Reviews

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:45 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

I think I may post just to clear up what I was going for, clarify what I meant by possible directions.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

82 Reviews

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 pm
View Likes

Thank you, Desticakes.

DarknecrosisX, I would like for Sourdude to have a say in this as well. I'm alright with it, but I would feel better if he had his say. Would you mind waiting until Tuesday to see if he'll respond. If he does not, you have my permission for your friend to join in.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 pm
View Likes
Desticakes101 says...

So does that mean that we should hold off posting until then? Because that kinda seems like what we're doing...

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:55 pm
View Likes
Sourdude16 says...

alright everyone. sorry I haven't responded. I have been at a friends since friday night where I live, and consequently not had internet access. I am sorry for inconveniances and I have an answer for Darknecrosis.

Darknecrosis, yes your friend can join, but please wait 2 or 3 days, as I want to add both their character and my 2nd one(to give my character an opportunity for a "friend" if you catch my drift) at the same time, if its okay with LuckyTurtle. Also, I would like to introduce them in the same post, again with Lucky's approval. If this works out, then I need the characters name and I will introduce them together after we both place profiles up. Is that okay?
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

67 Reviews

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

I will tell them this, it sounds like a good idea. I'll get him to message you a profile.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

82 Reviews

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 pm
View Likes

It's fine with me.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm
View Likes
Sourdude16 says...

alright Darknecrosis, have your friend post his profile, I'll post my second characters after that, then I'll introduce the two of them.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 pm
View Likes
Crow29 says...

Well sourdude's beaten me to it but yes, I'm all posted up. Good times.
At the end of the day, when the sun is gone and the light is lost, the shadows will play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV9IJVoFR_Q

As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee