Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 pm
RedBird says...

Okay, so where I'm going with the guy in the fedora is that he is one of the government agents sent to hunt down the Outcasts. The question I have for you all is this: should the agents have powers of their own, or should they just have advanced tech?
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 pm
Shadowlight says...

Question- does each person have their own tent or do they share? just curious.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

61 Reviews

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:52 pm
RedBird says...

Guys in the guy tent, girls in the girl tent.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:59 pm
KingLucifer says...

Advanced tech would fit nicely, plus it'll help Neftali redeem herself in the end by taking out the leader. I do got plans for Nef, she may seem like a real witch now, but you'll come to know her as one of the most memorable characters of this SB.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 pm
Shadowlight says...

Thank you for the Clarification on the tent thing! Just wanted to make sure.

And I think advanced tech would be lovely- in a horribly awesome way. xD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

50 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:38 am
KingLucifer says...

So a question, would this advance techledgy be like, weapons that could double as a gun and melee weapon. Like a Rifle and Scythe in one weapon?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

61 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 am
RedBird says...

I'm thinking more like phaser-ish weapons, tracking tech, typical sci-if stuff.
~Snape, AVPM

Reviews: 1
Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:04 am
TaylorLove says...

I know I am late, but I am checking in!
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

50 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 am
KingLucifer says...

I suggest putting it all in, I thought of a really interesting weapon for Neftali and I would like her to have.

61 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:13 am
RedBird says...

Which is?
~Snape, AVPM

50 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:22 am
KingLucifer says...

A shotgun, able to shot powerful electric rounds and is able to transform into a gauntlet with a trigger switch to release the rounds, the rounds would fire out of the knuckles of the gauntlet. It would make for some devastating and seriously sweet combat. Like anyone in the SB could have one, I just choose a shotgun/gauntlet combination.

61 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:31 am
RedBird says...

Maybe later on Nef could get that, but right now the Outcasts are just a bunch of teens who live on their own and can barely scrape by...they just wouldn't have that kind of tech. But when they encounter their pursuers, they could definitely commandeer some weapons to give them an advantage :)
~Snape, AVPM

50 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:34 am
KingLucifer says...

Yes! I love the weapons that come out of my head < 3

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:36 am
Redfang18 says...

Oh, goody goody goody. This is gonna be so good. I'll be as happy and hyper like a kid who ate two dozens Pixie Stix at one time.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox