z

Young Writers Society

The Wonderland Rift DT

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:06 pm
veeren says...

I guess that wouldn't be so bad xP But it would be pretty long.

I had an idea for the plot, though. Since in this ending part Yamani, Haigha, and Minerva are all going to survive and not die like Lordshire's going to tell everyone, maybe only the people who know about what really happened to the Queen will be Miranda, Jubiah, and Lordshire (and the other three of course). All the other characters, old or new, won't know until Yamani reveals herself to the public again, or the other two tattle on Lordshire.

And I know this is ahead of schedule, but in Wonderland 2, will Lordshire's reign have been a good one or a bad one? :D
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:25 pm
Alvarin says...

VeerenVKS wrote:I guess that wouldn't be so bad xP But it would be pretty long.

I had an idea for the plot, though. Since in this ending part Yamani, Haigha, and Minerva are all going to survive and not die like Lordshire's going to tell everyone, maybe only the people who know about what really happened to the Queen will be Miranda, Jubiah, and Lordshire (and the other three of course). All the other characters, old or new, won't know until Yamani reveals herself to the public again, or the other two tattle on Lordshire.

And I know this is ahead of schedule, but in Wonderland 2, will Lordshire's reign have been a good one or a bad one? :D

Yeah, it probably will be a bit long, but not as long as having to read the whole SB xD

Sounds like a good plan. That will create a bit of a mystery too. I thought Lordshire was going to tell the public that both the queens had died? 'Cause she wouldn't give up the throne otherwise xD

I don't think it matters how Lordshire rules. Miranda will still raise a rebellion just because he took "her" throne even though she didn't get to kill Yamani, and she'll spread all kinds of lies, just like she did with Yamani. I'm thinking that she stays unconscious for a long time, and is to weak to appear in public until it is too late and Lorshire has allready take the throne?
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

30 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

I just got started on this: http://writerfeedpad.com/Zj6b1VEYH5
Feel free to add what you want :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:50 pm
Shady says...

I think that's a great idea. I planned for Yamani to sneak around for a while before she revealed her true identity anyway.

Also, I'd like to submit the idea of Lordshire having a tyrannical reign. At the moment, Yamani is fed up with the throne, royal family, and the entire kingdom. The only way she'd be inclined to raise a rebellion against Lordshire is if he was making a shamble of her kingdom.

Of course, that's not to say that you can't make Lordshire a good king if you want to. Yamani would conten herself with sabotaging Miranda for revenge, and causing small disturbances for Lordshire, just because she can. :twisted:

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

184 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:49 am
View Likes
veeren says...

Alv, I'll check out the WFP when I'm on an actual computer :D

Vypes, I'm torn between him having done a good job because of his brilliant job of manipulating everyone or a bad job because of his personality. Perhaps making him a tyrant will work best. One thing he's definately doing is making that army stronger, though. :D
-Plato's Symposium

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:29 am
AlmondEyes says...

Luna

I was busy, working on a new paralytic in the cave gently lit, softly humming to myself as I did so. I had been hired to do a job and was excited to get the chance to do so. I'd finally perfected it was had a chance to use. My employer needed something dealt with, that I was only happy to deal with. I did have my morals, ya know. I was just about to put the finishing touches on it, when the crystal on my belt began to glow. I stopped in my tracks. Someone had set off the alarm at the cave entrance. I threw my senses out. Waiting. Listening. I heard two sets of feet heading in my direction and stop a few feet away, just out of reach of the light. I made sure no one knew of this place. It was too far out for anyone to follow me without being seen. Instead of doing anything, I went about my business as nothing was wrong, curious about what they were doing here. Since they most likely wandered in, they weren't here for trouble, so what were they here for? Nothing changed. I guess it was time to find out. Keeping with the task at hand, I spoke.

"Are you just going to stand there? Or are you going to say something?"

I turned, waiting. Two very unexpected women stepped forward. Standing before me, was the Queen of Hearts and her cousin Minerva.

"Hm." Yamani steps into the light. "What does one say when they discover that someone's taken residence on your land, without permission?"

"One says thank you for not sticking a knife in your throat?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'd recommend it." She crosses her arms.

"Well then, you're welcome." I smile sweetly.

Yamani raised her eyebrows. "Awful cocky for a girl, all alone, miles out of town."

"Awfully observant for someone who looks as beat up and worn out as you two look, and don't go trying to threaten me, your highness." I let my tongue run slowly across my lower lip . "You don't scare me. And you wouldn't be able to take me even if you were at full strength. Either way I could kill you in less than a second."

Yamani clenches her fists. Minerva cuts in. "Yamani, come on, she's not worth it."

"Maybe not, but I'm in the mood to kick someone's ass-- she'll do." Yamani smirks.

I have a knife at her throat so fast she doesn't get the chance to blink. "What was that about kicking ass?"

Yamani grabbed my wrist and jerked on it, ducking under my arm, whirling around to face me. "I'll show you."

I slap her hand away and kick her feet from under her, grab her by her neck and choke slam her to the ground. "I'm sorry. What was that?"

Yamani throws her forearm into my arms, loosening my grip. She shoved her backward, and sprang toward me, but Minerva grabbed Yamani's shoulder and threw her backward, stepping between us, a cane raised.

"Would you two stop fighting?" she yells. "This is most definitely not the time for it.You're acting like f***ing children.""

"Don't look at me," I shrugged. "she's the one who doesn't know how to have a civilized conversation."

"Says the little bitch--" Yamani starts.

Minerva whirled around on Yamani, glaring. "Don't agitate."

"You wanna act like a little baby because you got your ass handed to you by the rebels? Fine, but don't take it out on me." I put my knife back in it's sheath.

Her eyes popped wide for a split second.

"Oh," I nodded. "yea. Don't think I don't know what's going on."

Yamani leapt to her feet. "That's it. You're a dead bitch."

"Oh yea," I scoff. "Because I'm so scared."

Minerva grabbed the shoulder of her cloak and shoved her towards the mouth of the cave. "Come on."

"I ain't going any fucking were until she lies dead and bleeding on my feet." Yamani spits.

"Hey," I start. "I didn't have any problem with you being here, but you had to open your foul mouth and screw it up."

Yamani slammed into Minerva's chest, glaring, as Minerva held her back, murmuring. "Look there, she's trying to make peace..."

"Bullshit i'm trying to make peace." I say. "I'm just being honest. You may not know what that means,but when people tell the truth."

Minerva's head snapped around on me, as she snarled. "I *said* that you're making peace."

I almost cracked a smile. "Yea. That's right. I'm trying to 'make peace'."

Yamani shrugged Minerva's hands off, glaring. "Whatever. What do you think you're doing in my cave, anyway?"

"You must be blind as well as dumb if you can't see what's right in front of you." I said walked over to which she was referring.

Yamani trembled with the effort it took to keep from smacking her in the mouth.

I took a step forward. "You could try."

"Last warning, both of you."Minerva hissed.

"Like I said," I tucked a lock of hair behind my ear. "She fucked this up with her foul mouth."

Minerva pointed a finger at Luna threateningly. "I mean it. You're no better."

"And how is that?" I look at her with my head cocked slightly.

"You could try." Minerva mocked. "You both need to curb the egos. I'm sure you'd both get a busted head if I let you fight."

"My ego isn't the problem." I shake my head. "Her ego is."

" 'I know you are, but what am I'...seriously? What, are you nine?" Yamani spat.

I roll my eyes and shake my head with a sigh. "You see?"

"I see two little girls who are acting like they're two. Get a grip." Minerva spat

"I'm right here, ready and waiting, if you hadn't noticed." I give her a sordid look.

She's been the one throwing all of the punches, and it's so easy to bait her because she acts before thinking. I'm surprised she's lasted this long on the throne without someone overthrowing her her childish ass for this long.

"You want me to turn her loose?" Minerva raised her eyebrows, glancing at Yamani. "'Cause if I do, I'm coming after you too."

I sighed. "I could strike you both down in faster than it would take me to blink, and I think you both know that. Now are we going to talk about this, or am I going be cleaning blood off of the floor and walls?"

I was really getting tired of this. I've kept my cool the entire time, and now they both want to fight to me? How the hell does that happen?

Minerva's face spasmed with anger. "What part of last fucking
chance don't you understand?"

"I've kept my cool this entire time, and yet some how, now you're trying to get at my throat. I already told you I waiting right here when you wanna talk." I stated frankly.

I'd already said this, hadn't I? Guess not. I leaned against the table and waited for a response.

"I wanted to talk 10 f***ing minutes ago, when I first asked what the f*** you're doing here." Yamani spat. "But you can't just--"

"That's enough. Stay objective." Minerva cut it in.

I waited for one of them to continue, preferably Minerva since she seemed to have the sense to try and keep the peace.

"As you may guess, there's a war going on." Yamani said sharply, but continued more calmly at an elbow to the ribs. "So how are you going to play in it?"

"Same as I always have." I picked up a vial filled with a pink liquid. "Neutral. Why do you ask?"

"We're in need of some assistance." she ground out through clenched teeth, the muscles in her neck working hard to swallow.

"If you can promise not to stab me in the back, then i'll help you." I set the vial down slowly.

"Really?" She glares suspiciously. "Just like that?"

I shrug. "I don't need an ulterior motive to help help somebody who clearly needs it. No offense."

"Some taken." she grimaced.

"Do we have a deal?" I step forward and hold my hand out to Minerva.

They look at each other for a long moment before Yamani nods reluctantly. Minerva extends her hand to shake mine. "We have a deal."

Spoiler! :
Just remember to keep Luna objective. She tends to keep her cool in most situations and if they ask her something, just have her answer it frankly and honestly.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

184 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:27 pm
veeren says...

Did you mean to post that in the DT, Janika?
-Plato's Symposium

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:30 am
Pencil2paper says...

Just so you know if Lordshire becomes a tyrant then I'll probably also lead a mini-rebellion that doesn't have anything to do with Miranda, Lordshire or Yamini. That sound ok with you guys?
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

43 Reviews

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:51 am
AlmondEyes says...

Whoops. My bad.....

30 Reviews

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:40 am
Alvarin says...

Pencil2paper wrote:Just so you know if Lordshire becomes a tyrant then I'll probably also lead a mini-rebellion that doesn't have anything to do with Miranda, Lordshire or Yamini. That sound ok with you guys?

Oh, dear, a fourth side xD but I don't think Lordshire was supposed to become a tyrant, not a full out tyrant at least xD
― Thomas Harris

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:17 pm
Shady says...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Lordshire was going to stay minimally decent. But if he does go tyrant-- that's okay with me. As long as you start calling the Queen of Hearts Yamani. >.>

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

184 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 pm
veeren says...

I was kinda hoping Jubiah would become one of Lordshire's personal bodyguards >.<
-Plato's Symposium

43 Reviews

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:27 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Wait, so is Miranda dead?

30 Reviews

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:43 pm
Alvarin says...

janika wrote:Wait, so is Miranda dead?

No, but she's dying, so she fainted. I'm counting on Adonis to cure her xD
― Thomas Harris

43 Reviews

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:53 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Why is she dying?

Put me in the fqluote generator. I say wise things.
— RigoTheHacker