z

Young Writers Society

The Wonderland Rift DT

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 am
Alvarin says...

I also had an idea about Miranda finally confronting Yamani, and then letting her go ;)

Changing it to five years might be a good idea, 'cause otherwise Haigha will be 29 and Miranda 30 35 xD I thought Yamani was 17? Don't know where I got that from though ;K
Last edited by Alvarin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:09 pm
veeren says...

Vyper, if it involves the Dormouse leaving with them, I'm sure Lordshire will be all for it ;)
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:15 pm
Shady says...

Haha, okay. The Dormouse isn't fond of Lordshire either, so he was planning on leaving. xD

Also, I might've said 17 in one of the later posts. I usually make my characters either 17 or 19, and I couldn't remember which I chose. Since I'm 17, I sort of made Yamani act like me, so it doesn't really matter how old she's supposed to be. xD

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:11 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Seeing as how I kind of just dropped off the radar, I was wondering if I could jump back in? My character wasn't really in the loop of the story, which is why I stopped posting in the first place. Yay or nay?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

30 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:33 pm
Alvarin says...

janika wrote:Seeing as how I kind of just dropped off the radar, I was wondering if I could jump back in? My character wasn't really in the loop of the story, which is why I stopped posting in the first place. Yay or nay?

I think it will be over in a couple of posts (at least I'm writing Miranda's last post now), so I don't know if there's any point, but since were doing a sequel I'd love to see Luna there. But heck, if you want to get back in now you should ;)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

184 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:34 pm
veeren says...

I was gonna make my next post so that all the old characters could come back for a bit before we end.
And when we do end, you'll get to post more in the new one :D
-Plato's Symposium

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:39 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Hey. Will there really be a sequel to this? One that would allow new characters to appear? :3

Yeah, I'm a stalker. I love this SB though I was never a part of it xD
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

43 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:47 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Ok then, but I have no idea what's been going on right now... Will someone catch me up? And another thing: Even if I do post, what would it be about?

30 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:13 pm
Alvarin says...

AriaAdams wrote:Hey. Will there really be a sequel to this? One that would allow new characters to appear? :3

Yes, darling, we're doing a sequel and we want some new characters ;)

janika wrote:Ok then, but I have no idea what's been going on right now... Will someone catch me up? And another thing: Even if I do post, what would it be about?
So, the rebels have taken over the castle and driven Yamani away. Yamani, Haigha and Minerva fled down into a cave. Miranda is waiting outside and Jubiah has been sent inside to drive them out. Lordshire (who've been promised the throne from Miranda) has gone to lie to the people. He's supposed to tell them that the two Queens killed themselves. Haigha heard Jubiah coming, so he's waiting in the cave so that Yamani and Minerva could escape. When Yamani and Minerva gets out, Miranda is there waiting for them and now has the chance to kill Yamani. <-- Do correct me if I'm wrong.

So, Luna could either go down in the cave where Haigha and Jubiah are, 'cause I don't have any plan for how that fight will play out, or to Lordshire. I already have a plan for Miranda, but she could jump in there after Miranda's done.
― Thomas Harris

184 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:14 pm
veeren says...

AriaAdams wrote:Hey. Will there really be a sequel to this? One that would allow new characters to appear? :3

We're working on it Aria xP

janika wrote:Ok then, but I have no idea what's been going on right now... Will someone catch me up? And another thing: Even if I do post, what would it be about?

Nothing much has really gone on. The rebels made a full scale attack on the Hearts castle, but Lordshire got Yamani and Haigha to leave before they were involved in the fighting. In the meantime, after they ditched Lordshire, Minerva was chasing after Yamani whil Miranda and Jubiah with with the rebels fighting. Lordshire took this opportunity to get the Hearts troops to see that their leader was heartless (no pun intended) and get them onto his side. After a bit of talking/fighting/falling into oil, Lordshire, Jubiah, and Miranda have Minerva, Yamani, and Haigha on the run. While Jubiah and Miranda are chasing the other three, Lordshire is headed back to Wonderland.

And that where my next post will come in. Lordshire going to tell the whole city to meet outside the gates of the Hearts Castle for a bid announcement involving the future of Wonderland. So you can post about that.
Then, after that, I'll make a post about the actual announcement, which will probably lead into Wonderland 2, and you can post about that. :D
-Plato's Symposium

184 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:14 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

D'aw Alv beat me to it >.<
-Plato's Symposium

43 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Ok, so I have an idea for my post. Since they're already in the cave, how about they all wander deeper into the cave and find Luna there? Like her own place to make poisons and other potions? Does that sound good? Also, Alvarin has brought the fact that it's an old toture chamber. There could be a secret door or something they never noticed that hides off a part of the cave and an entrance they never knew about, and neither Did Luna. How does that sound?

30 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:35 pm
Alvarin says...

Wonderland 2 will be an actual new SB, right? :) ..Though I'll have to check that with Eran, but I think it sound cooler to start with a clean slate (kind of) ^^
― Thomas Harris

184 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:45 pm
veeren says...

I hope so, but I still want a way to remember all of the stuff that happened here.
You know, just in case it comes up ;)
-Plato's Symposium

30 Reviews

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:51 pm
Alvarin says...

VeerenVKS wrote:I hope so, but I still want a way to remember all of the stuff that happened here.
You know, just in case it comes up ;)

I was actually going to ask you to help write a summary, since you seem to be good at that xD Then we can put that in the first post.
― Thomas Harris

I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye