z

Young Writers Society

The Adventure Chronicles Book One DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:03 pm
crossroads says...

It will be a lucky accident, then ^^ Do tell, summoner or not? They can be friends either way, and he could perhaps teach her magic or something if you wish.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:33 pm
barefootrunner says...

Sounds good to me! If it is possible that she could have summoned him accidentally, then she can be his summoner, and he can teach her magic.

Now my turn for a question or three :) How far do his powers go? What sort of feats is he capable of? And would he recognise his summoner when he meets her?
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

117 Reviews

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:02 pm
crossroads says...

barefootrunner wrote:Sounds good to me! If it is possible that she could have summoned him accidentally, then she can be his summoner, and he can teach her magic.

Now my turn for a question or three :) How far do his powers go? What sort of feats is he capable of? And would he recognise his summoner when he meets her?

Yes, accidentally - she doesn't speak, though, does she? I guess I'll write she did a random something on a random spot (I'll find something suitable in your posts). He can teach her, but she'll need to ask - and she'll must be careful with him, seeing he's prone to finding holes in the commands, allowing him to do what he wants c:

His powers go..far. He can basically do whatever, but there's no guarantee his magic will work the way he pleases and he's way too reckless with it :p
I suppose he'd act weaker than he is, though, since he wouldn't want to make his little apprentice stronger than himself, surely >:3 Oh, and as for recognizing, he will - in my next post - but won't tell her while among people.
- they/them -

Reviews: 3
Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:05 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Wait, so she fell and injured herself. That part I got, but there is also a stone on her?
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

304 Reviews

Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:12 am
barefootrunner says...

Nope, no stone on her. I'm sorry my post was so vague!
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 am
View Likes
Auxiira says...

...the devil in Aria emerges
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

117 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm
crossroads says...

Auxii, the post was great, just so you know ^^ I love the idea of her knowing it not being able to tell - for some reason, though, I can see them eventually becoming friends xD

Barefootrunner~ I figured he could make Ira talk (at least when around him).. Or you prefer mind communication (that she may need to learn)? I'm good with both xP

Also about Rio.. He won't be too sociable, but will do a few good things around and help random people, so they stop being so suspicious ^_^
- they/them -

67 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:51 pm
Auxiira says...

Yeah, suuuure Aria. Right now though, she's terrified of him...

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

304 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:16 pm
barefootrunner says...

Aria, Rio can get Ira to start talking with a little patience and perhaps a bit of trickery. It shouldn't take too long.
Personality trait noted :D I'll work it into my posts.

117 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 pm
crossroads says...

Oh so she *can* talk, just doesn't? I got an impression she can't for some reason, my bad. Well, he's a patient man, and certainly no stranger to tricks.. :mrgreen:

Auxii, mwahahaha.
- they/them -

304 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:54 pm
barefootrunner says...

It is a rather complex problem, but her speech function is being suppressed by her mind. If Rio can work at her/trick her well enough, it can come back. Her speech is still there, just hidden.

67 Reviews

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 pm
Auxiira says...

*poke* Anyone there? *poke*

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:23 pm
Saga97 says...

Yeah I'm here but right now with school almost over I have a lot of final projects that I need to do.... :/ Hope I will be able to post soon!!
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Tue May 14, 2013 12:58 am
kayfortnight says...

Can I join, or is this too far along?
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

304 Reviews

Tue May 14, 2013 4:15 am
barefootrunner says...

Jip, here, but only just!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain