z

Young Writers Society

Wrath of Apophis DT

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:04 pm
Caesar says...

The DT. You know what to do. Just keep your money in your shoe.

Spoiler! :
A note about Grumpy Bears. They're born from Chaos Energy, so the more of it there is, the more dangerous the created Bear will be.

They come in five types, or Classes:

Spirit Class -- require very little Chaos Energy to be spawned, thus are the most common types. Will try to drive a person crazy with their high-pitched wailing, then dissipate.

Present Class -- second most common type, they're solid Grumpy Bears, and thus more dangerous to property. Come in all shapes and sizes, always dangerous ones.

Juggernaut Class -- like Present class, only much, much bigger. The runts are about the size of a hotel. Rare, as the amount of Chaos Energy needed to create them is absurd.

Slaughter Class -- can be big, small, incorporeal or corporeal, all have one designated purpose: ruthless slaughter. And they're very, very good at it.

Kami Class -- the most powerful type of Grumpy Bear, Kami Class are gods among mortals. Their power is unmatched. Only one has appeared in the history of Hell, billions of years ago, and it caused the extinction of Hell's prehistoric inhabitants, a race of super-intelligent sentient robots.

Link to SB: Whoa, look, a pig!
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 pm
LiteraryVenom says...

Checking in :3
I have to write. I have to write the same way I have to eat, the same way I have to breathe. It's like life to me. I have no idea where I'd be if I didn't do what I do.

~Yours Truly :3

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:41 pm
Sourdude16 says...

checking in for updates
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Profile posted :P
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:46 pm
KingLucifer says...

S'up? Checkin in.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Reviews: 4
Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:46 pm
SidereaAquila says...

Checking in.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 pm
Caesar says...

Guys. Guys. Guys. I absolutely LOVE all your profiles! Great job, all of you /gushes

Sour, while your character is actually almost exactly what I was looking for, he seems a tad overpowered. Setting fire to space-time? How... exactly... would that work? You'd be obliterating existence. Very cool, but no. xD

DNX, proportionate as usual. Dave xDD Although you didn't mention where he resides at the moment. Or I'm blind. Either way, add that in.

Lit, Emily is bouncy. I love her already 8D And also, what goes for DNX^

MM, I've already mentioned what I think of Jezebel.

Side, the doc is plain lol. Seems like she'll get along with Emily. And maybe Dave.

On that note, potential conflict, negative or positive, between characters, would be an added bonus. But, I'll leave that to you guys. And Fate. And three-headed goats of doom...

Hit me over the head if I've skipped anyone/anything.

We start when I get all the profiles, as I may or may not have mentioned. I'll be starting us off. The Chaos Lords may meet another at some point (Poseidon/Ray; Em/Dave/Augs; Jezebel/Windel; and so on), then I have half a mind to have them all meet up at Messiah, where they'll face their first challenge. Apart from each other, of course.

Suggestions/ideas are welcome. Contact Qezeebûth, our Kami-Class Complaints and Beheadings Manager if you have a problem with this.

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:41 pm
LiteraryVenom says...

All fixed, good sir. :3 And I'm glad I'm not the only one enjoying her bounciness.
I have to write. I have to write the same way I have to eat, the same way I have to breathe. It's like life to me. I have no idea where I'd be if I didn't do what I do.

~Yours Truly :3

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:23 pm
KingLucifer says...

Profile is done.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

67 Reviews

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Profile updated
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:45 pm
Sourdude16 says...

updated profile, tell me what you think of the update
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:21 am
Caesar says...

Kay, good! DNX, around where, geographically, is the city? Sour, that's fine. What do you mean by portals though? Thestorygirl, this goes for you as well. Edit Ray's location in.

Also, being a hypocrite, I forgot to do that myself, but no harm done, tis edited.

67 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:55 am
DarknecrosisX says...

I guess the city could be somewhere far south of Wavebreaker, slightly to the west.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 am
Caesar says...

Mainland? Or built on the ocean?

In case this wasn't clear, Wavebreaker is built on a massive steel palisade in the middle of the Dysmal Abyss, above the Marinara Trench, the deepest and most dangerous chasm of the ocean. Rare sauces can also be made from the curious denizens of the Trench though. Puts the spice in the meal, you could say. ;)

67 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:29 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Oh... Probably most in the southern mainland. I didn't realise that :P
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon