Young Writers Society

Magi High School DT

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:05 am
Caesar says...

And nobody did.

Have fun with the tournament, all. It will be held over the course of several days, on weekends so scholastic activities are not interrupted. Combatants will be sorted randomly, and the winners move on to the next round.

When two characters of yours are fighting, the victor can be determined amongst yourselves, either by selecting randomly or some other factor I'll leave up to you, though I'd be glad if you stated which in the DT.

The tournament will be supervised, before any of you get any funny ideas.

Also! Extracurricular activities the school has to offer include: media coursework, electronic music courses, tech labs, and a student band concert at the end of the year. So if any of your characters are inclined towards any of these, do tell.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:29 pm
Sourdude16 says...

I have an idea for a twist involving the tournament. Why don't you have me and Raphael fight near the finals to help settle the age old rivalry and help make it easier for Firesmith, Nashai, and Raphael to calm a little in school hours? Just a little idea. The other idea involving this is that we get so into the fight that it is stopped and determined as a draw by none other then the headmaster himself. Just an idea I have that could add some drama into the storybook and tournament.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:59 pm
Caesar says...

d00d. Your post as the headmaster. Apart from being completely OOC (Lyeskij never uses five exclamation marks in a single sentence), I had a hard time understanding it. Furthermore, Raphael is also in the room present. I doubt Firesmith would behave the same in that circumstance.

So yeah.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:44 pm
Sourdude16 says...

Actually, Firesmith has no sense of anything but anger right now, so he would say all this with Raphael present because Raphael knows the truth. This also leaves room for Raphael to try and present his case with full knowledge of accusations. As with the headmaster quick sentence, sorry about the misjudging in the exclamation marks and stuff. Just tried to add a bit of drama and emotion to truly show what is going on. The way I had Firesmith yell is how he would act because he has no sense of common sense or containment of thoughts when he hits the HUGE amount of rage he is in due to the trouble he is in for pure anger and hatred of Raphael, because Raphael hired the man who made him blind.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:04 pm
Caesar says...

Indeed, indeed. But, Lyeskij really doesn't go about things that way. And, also, we're waiting on Raphael now.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:26 pm
KingLucifer says...

Hehe, the story is not how Firesmith believes it is. During the time Firesmith was blinded, Raphael was suicidal, he would have challenged Firesmith head on, not hire some Sniper, there's no honor in that, there's no honor in using a gun. There's honor in making the kill with your own two hands, with whatever melee weapon is at your disposal, Raphael was there the day Firesmith was blinded, but he was not the one who caused him to go blind as Firesmith believes.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Reviews: 3
Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:02 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Would anyone mind if I skip to the tournament, of course after everything else settles.
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:03 pm
Caesar says...

After detention. You will attend detention, sorry xD

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:54 am
AlmondEyes says...

I would like for Luna to fight Belle or another person. Any ideas on who it should be?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

Reviews: 3
Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Fight with who where, at the tournament?

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:17 pm
Redfang18 says...

Don't pin John against Niran. Because of their bad history, the battle would turn bloody. Put Niran against someone other than John.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Put her against Luna!!
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 pm
Redfang18 says...

OK. Then if Niran's against Luna, who's up against Dark Stripes?
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:19 pm
KingLucifer says...

Sofia would have fun whipping Dark Stripes, he stands little chance against her new form and would barely have to use five percent of Shiva's power to deal with John.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:27 pm
Caesar says...

Xaxas96 wrote:Fight with who where, at the tournament?

Yurp, people are already gearing towards the fight. Do intercede if this isn't cool with you.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust