z

Young Writers Society

Harmony High DT

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:13 pm
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

*cough* I would like to join the new one if I may (I can't see a DT for the new SB so I'm posting this here.) I wasn't even on YWS for the start of this SB, but it looks like it went pretty well, and I'd like not to be left out this time round. @Nike is this o.k? And if it is, what is the starting age for collage in America? I'm English, and I wouldn't like to make any assumptions
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:48 pm
Sunshine says...

@TakeThatYouFiend: This is College Prep, which s pretty much just a private High School with a harder curriculum. You also have to pay money. High School starts at fourteen and ends at eighteen, though stuff a little older or younger happens.

There is a DT.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights