z

Young Writers Society

Once Upon A Time DT

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:58 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Ranger51 I'm liking that idea of yours. And I agree with the whole Regina thing, Jay is 'Robin Hood' after all, his job is to irk Regina, but how ....? Maybe he could lead the revolt against Regina as Snow slowly starts uncovering the truth about the curse. That way, Jay would pose a clear threat to Regina's 'crown' because Jay is becoming the un-official leader of the fairy tale characters. Let me know if that sounds okay or if you had other ideas.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 pm
View Likes
Ranger51 says...

Yay! *hops up and down* I was thinking about that with the arrow, too, but that would have to mean that he'd be aware that he was Robin Hood at one point in Storybrooke... or maybe it wouldn't, and it just magically ended up in Storybrooke and this is Jay trying to remember his past. I guess we'll see where this goes.

I like that idea, Coco, but I know in the Robin Hood legend he incites the king's anger by stealing from him... maybe he could take something Regina is hoarding but should be giving to the town, and that makes her angry at him.

But I like the idea of a revolt, too... and I was actually thinking about Jay starting his own gang (after he shakes loose of his current one) that would be the parallel to Robin Hood's band. I don't know if that would work out or not, but it might match up with the both the revolt and with Rydia and Stella's plan, sort of.

In fact, speaking of Rydia and Stella's idea, Jay is probably about to climb up that window after Leigh and awkwardly insert himself into a scene I probably should have stayed out of. :oops: Do you want him to discover Leigh's identity then as well? I was thinking we wait until later, but it's up to you, Rydia... either way, I was thinking he could hear them starting talk of a gang and decide that they should start their own better gang - again, like Robin Hood's band. (He could deal with his current gang later.) What do you guys think?

Whoo, longest dt post ever!
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:32 pm
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Oh this is going to be SO cool! Hey, Coco? Would it be cool if while gradually learning about the curse, David, Henry, and whoever else can help in some way, shape, or form?
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:40 pm
View Likes
Sunshine says...

All this sounds amazing! I just don't know what to do with Rose. She'd join Jay's gang once she catches wind of it, but I don't know what to do with her now. Her myth is not as extensive as a lot of other character's and the only incorperations I can think of is her delievering food- and her Great Dane, the wolf in the story.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:27 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Hm. Well, Bella is backing up Leigh and Rose. Sunshine, maybe Bella signs up to tutor, and Granny makes Rose go. Then, they become friends, and sorta uncover they're secrets or true identities together. *shrugs* What do you think?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:32 pm
View Likes
Sunshine says...

That would be one freaking fun friendship. :D

I like it! Once we move on to the next day, let's see what we can do!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

125 Reviews

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:33 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Great! :D

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:20 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

That's a good point Ranger, Robin Hood does steal ... hmmm ... any ideas on what the object could be guys?

And a definite yes to the gang, bring on the merrymen! Maybe all the characters can get together to join this gang sooner or later - kind of like a youth movement rising up against the evil dictator that is Regina Thorne :twisted:

Jaden: Of course David and Henry can help. Since David is Prince Charming he's going to be heavily involved in all of this, I was thinking he could be the brains of the operation while Jay and the others are the muscle. Maybe he can enlist the help of Henry (who is in a perfect position being the mayor's son) after showing him his mom's true colours (maybe David can show Henry how Regina was trying to keep Henry away from Cindy). How does that sound?

Sunshine and PixieStix: That sounds like a really good idea. In terms of Rose and the Red Riding Hood story, maybe Rose's dog is the one that uncovers the Fairytale book. The dog could be out running in the park or field and then sniff it out. Rose then picks it up and decides to sell it to Mr. Gold for money which contributes to her funds (she's planning to go travelling and is trying to save up). Mr. Gold then sends it to Snow maybe?

Super long post, I know. Sorry! Let me know what you guys think and by the way feel free to end the day and start a new one LOL!
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

125 Reviews

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:39 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Wait...I have a question. Since Belle is from Beauty in the Beast, the only thing I can think of is the rose. I don't really have anything else... Ideas?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Okay this all sounds great to me! I think Jay should probably find out about the secret identity a little later on so I'll have lots of fun fumbling and covering up in my post, which sadly I'll have to write tomorrow :/ But this is going to be so fun!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:55 pm
View Likes
Ranger51 says...

Coco and Jaden: Yay! I was thinking of a leadership role for David too, but Jay, being a crafty thief, is also a big brain, and Robin Hood is supposed to lead his band. I think I can fit that, though: maybe he could make the gang, and then David would start the overall movement against Regina and Jay's gang would join under David. (So he could become a leader under the leader, if that makes any sense.) What do you guys say?

And I'm not sure what he could steal... I was originally thinking the storybook, but I like the idea of Wolfie finding it, since that brings Rose into the story and Jay's already a part of it. What would Regina have that he would want to steal so he could help other people? I mean, she's rich, but I don't think he'd try to take her money. Perhaps

Pixie and Stella: That does sound like it would be fun. I'll slow Jay down a little, then (he'll probably get stuck at the rose trellis or something). I can't wait for all this to get moving! I'll post after one of both of you and follow your leads.

I think the first thing we should do with Belle is figure out who the Beast is.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

125 Reviews

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:24 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I agree. Who should it be?

19 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:01 am
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Well what if Rose finds the book with the help of Wolfie, sells it to Gold but Jay steals it... maybe on a dare or something. Mr. Gold is coniving and has the whole 'enemy of my enemy' as long as it suits his purposes. Maybe Jay thinks he's stealing it, but Mr. Gold is really allowing it to happen because once Regina finds out it's been taken, she will be hunting for it like mad.

Also with David, I'm planning on him eventually finding out about his brother spying on Ebony on Regina's orders. He's going to blow up and I think that can be the 'true colors' he shows Henry.

Pixie Stix: Is Trevor the Beast?

~Doctor Who

125 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

No. Just her close friend...*Thinks* Who's more like him? I mean...God, I feel like watching the movie now. xD

19 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:19 am
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Well the show says that Rumplestiltskin/aka Mr. Gold is the Beast, but that probably won't fit because he's too old. I was imagining Garth is Gaston... I have no idea who could be Beast. XD The movie does sound really good right now.

~Doctor Who

We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer