z

Young Writers Society

Pokémon: Divine Acension DT

Reviews: 2
Sat May 26, 2012 11:36 am
EchoingThunder says...

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=94473&p=1023365#p1023365 -Storybook.

Hey guys, here is the Discussion Thread for PDA! Any story ideas, concerns or queries post here!
"Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days; recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!"

-Charles Dickens

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun May 27, 2012 1:23 pm
roostangarar says...

Sepaltown? You wouldn't be trying to continue the time honoured Pokemon tradition of themed settlement names by any chance, would you? :D
I hae but ane gallant son, and if he were to follow me in my footsteps, how proud I shall be.

Time isn't a straight line. It's a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff

Reviews: 2
Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:02 pm
View Likes
EchoingThunder says...

Of course not! *Looks shiftly side-to-side*

Indeed, I was thinking about drafting up a map or something. Until then we should probably just stick to giving out town names when appropriate. :D
"Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days; recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!"

-Charles Dickens

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage