z

Young Writers Society

What They Call Us DT

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon May 07, 2012 3:18 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Warning By Up: Until May 24, No more than 2 posts per person each day during the school week.

Spoiler! :
Announcement: As most of you can tell, I'm not on from 7:00-2:30 Central Standard Time on weekdays up until the 24th of May. I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't post more than twice in this SB while I'm away at school. I like that everyone's posting, but some, like me, don't have all the time you do to get on here and continually post every hour. To prevent confusion, irritation, and loss of any characters because of the speed at which this SB is going, do not post more than twice until my return. Then, you may continue the story to your heart's content.

Thank you.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon May 07, 2012 5:10 pm
KingLucifer says...

Right, I'll say this now myself. If anyone wants to drop out of the storybook nows you're chance, Double I has given a reason to why you're character could die.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon May 07, 2012 7:38 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

I'm extremely confused and, to be honest, a little peeved off.

Double I - I appreciate your actions to move the SB along faster, but was I unclear the last time?

I'll say it again, for everyone, just in case. All changes in plot are to be run by me before you even think of typing up the post. This is not your SB, therefore not your decision.

Another action like this and I will not hesitate to replace the antagonist with someone a little less eager.

I am not the only one here, so I assume, that have other things to tend to. I would appreciate it if this was respected. This is the end of the school year for me, which means that everything is ten times as stressful as before. I cannot handle things speeding up any faster than they are.

Please. I already made an announcement earlier, which Arah kindly reminded you all of (thank you, A.).

But what's done is done, I'm afraid. Please take this message as a warning. I will not tolerate the above actions from this point on.

As of this moment, no one who has posted already today has permission to go ahead with a post until the remaining people have theirs in. I asked you to wait, and I'm asking again. If you believe, when the time comes, that everyone has posted, send a message to me before going ahead with yours. Allow me to lift the character pause in an announcement here, then go ahead.

Thank you for your time, your patience. Please remember these things next time.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue May 08, 2012 10:31 am
xXmusicaXx says...

Please tell me my post did not throw a spanner in the works. If it did, I'll remove it or edit it or whatever you like. I haven't had as much time lately, so I'm not checking the DT's as much.
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

82 Reviews

Tue May 08, 2012 10:55 am

Your post is fine
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue May 08, 2012 12:07 pm
Caesar says...

Sorry, Rocky, sorry. Though as everyone else continued... it's too late to change my post now. I'll consult you next time. My apologies once again.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

50 Reviews

Tue May 08, 2012 5:08 pm
KingLucifer says...

Rocky, clearance to post?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

82 Reviews

Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Yes, you can post. Ban is lifted. Everyone go ahead.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

82 Reviews

Tue May 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Announcement:

Don't end the day yet. We're going to split the SB into three parts. My final post, which will be labeled as so, for part one and Double I's final post will signify a pause and opportunity for new characters. When the pause is in place, I will inform you all of the new plot on here, as well as on the actual thread.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2012 2:08 pm
KingLucifer says...

Alright depending on when Scya posts, I may not make more posts we'll see tho, it kinda depends on who posts next.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 pm
Caesar says...

... so when should my final post be?

82 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 pm

ASAP. After everyone else makes theirs (which I believe it's only fictionfinatic, DragonGirl, and possibly a few others that I forget...) I'll be making mine. I would prefer we end with either yours or mine, so just as soon as you can.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Thu May 10, 2012 6:17 pm
KingLucifer says...

Rocky says no posting unless you are Live and Fanfiction or however his or her screen name goes.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 10, 2012 6:21 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Okay, so I'll verify my ending post with Rocky, then post.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu May 10, 2012 10:57 pm
xXmusicaXx says...

Err, I'm kinda confused here. L, Upz, should I post again? Or should I drop it for now? Because honestly, I don't think I should post 'till after the pause.
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic