z

Young Writers Society

Gemstone Knights DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue May 08, 2012 2:03 pm
KingLucifer says...

Yep me and RF are working out damnest to keep Gemstone Knights moving.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue May 08, 2012 2:03 pm
Caesar says...

Good. I do believe I might be able to help with that.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

50 Reviews

Tue May 08, 2012 2:04 pm
KingLucifer says...

Alright any idea's must be approved by me and Redfang.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue May 08, 2012 2:06 pm
Redfang18 says...

Of course it does, Double I. When we get to the next chapter, I'll PM you. I suggest you read both the profile template and the rules before you send me the profile. The rules are meant to be followed, so you better follow the rules or else I'll find someone else to take the job as the new villian.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 08, 2012 2:08 pm
Caesar says...

No prob, no prob. Will do. I know your RF senses will be monitoring me carefully. And yes, I'll consult you guys before doing anything rash.

50 Reviews

Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
KingLucifer says...

Yep, know that I keep a vigalent watch from here on out.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm
Caesar says...

oh yes. I'll be supremely careful with that.

50 Reviews

Tue May 08, 2012 5:07 pm
KingLucifer says...

Hopefully the last message I sent out to a few people will bring in some new member's.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 09, 2012 11:39 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Kataria Night (Katar or Kat)
Appearance: She has long poker straight ebony colored hair to her waist. She is very lithe and graceful. She's thin but not anorexically. Her eyes are an unsettling electric blue and most people have an issue meeting her gaze. She has moonlight pale skin and light pink lips which seem to be apart to curve into a smile even when she's completely serious. She has a birth mark in the shape of a rose on her left shoulder and a red streak going at an angle across her right forearm.
Personality: Strength's: She can observe people and tell when they're lying or not, she tends to listen much more than she talks, she is very wise and well thought out, she will often pick someone up and dust them off, she watches out for others more than herself, she can calm people by speaking to them, she thinks non conventially, and she is very resourceful. Weakness: She tends to get frustrated if people don't understand her, she loves to be alone more than be in a group but when in a group she functions very well, she has a short fuse, and when she snaps she will continue to beat on something (tree etc) until someone stops her and by this point usually her hands are bloody. Likes: Music, singing, dancing, drawing, being alone with her thoughts, talking if someone listens, observing people, sparring, night, nature, and animals. Dislikes: Overly loud people, people who talk before they think.
Weapon: Katar' s(Yes laugh) which are wristblades and she can sneak up behind someone and spear the base of their skull. She is also adept with handguns but prefers a more silent method of killing such as throwing knives. All which are set with opals.
History: She was raised in Evanston, Illinois. Her parents trained her how to fight because they didn't live far from the projects and she had to go through them to go to school and to work. Her mother taught her how to fight everything from Tae kwon do to jujitsu. Her father taught her how to use weapons. She moved away but still kept in contact with her family. She moved to Chicago. She found the portal by accident but now can travel back and forth with little problem.
Up for love: Yay bisexual
Other: She has an amazing singing voice and she has a wolf not exactly a pet he found her when she made the journey the first time he's white with a black rose mark on his left shoulder his name is Santana. She's an Opal Knight.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 pm
xXmusicaXx says...

Well, Lheart's message did do the trick. :D
Hi everyone! My character, Sable, is going to be the second Emerald Knight. Forgive her for being late. XD

Is this alright?

Name: Sable 'Black' de Ancariis 
Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Sable is a very loyal person. She can be empathetic, however she will never offer sympathy, no matter what. She can be stubborn if she greets in a fight, but may concede if she's shown adequate proof. She likes to play games and joke around and is rather more light-hearted than she first appears to be. However, she's reliable and responsible, having the ability to keep her cool in the worst situations.   

History: Sable was an undergraduate student studying in downtown NYC before she found the door. She had taken design as her subject of choice rather than dance. She came from a family of talentented Broadway dancers. She was the second child of three, and all of them, except her, danced beautifully. Having managed to disappoint her family and her parents, she moved out of the house, rented an apartment and hid the connection she had to her family.  She was enjoying her new life, and supporting herself in terms of Money and all other matters.  

She likes to read as a hobby and would love travel the world some day. 
She dislikes dance and opera - they always succeed in reminding her of her family. 
Her greatest weakness is her inability to understand which situtations require her to lie and which require her to tell the truth. She can also have the mentality or the maturity of a five year old sometimes. 

Weapon: A pair of modified Beretta 96FS automatics, with a pattern of emeralds in the shape of a musical note on the handles. She also carries a dagger which she hides on her person. She uses both her guns at once. She also uses the Healing Moss and the Poison darts, but relies on her gun more heavily, knowing that the darts prolong suffering. 

Up for love: I'll go with "No" this time as well...
Other: Tattoo of musical notes on her clavicle.
Spoiler! :

I look forward to working with everyone here! :D
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

50 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2012 7:04 pm
KingLucifer says...

Well then I've made up for the loss of member's now have I RF?

32 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2012 7:06 pm
Redfang18 says...

You never cease to amaze me, LHeart. I'm impressed.

~~~Les Miserables

32 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:39 pm
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

We're restarting the whole SB, since the players of the first haven't posted to keep it going. Anyone who signs in has to commit.

~~~Les Miserables

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:05 pm
View Likes
DragonGirl11 says...

You can count me in for the new one :) I'll copy Terrance's profile and put it in the new thread.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

32 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:07 pm
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

You gotta commit this time. We have to keep it alive if we want it to end properly.

~~~Les Miserables

The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)