z

Young Writers Society

We've Killed for Justice DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue May 08, 2012 10:57 pm
Kaywiia says...

Where do you guys want to go from here?
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri May 11, 2012 12:00 am
View Likes
xXmusicaXx says...

Well, Oscar is still alive and kicking, as I'll introduce in the next post - when do you all plan on beginning the new day? I can't bring Andy back till you do. Oh, he's also quite weak right now. I'm not really getting the "traitor" feeling from him...
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

Reviews: 0
Fri May 11, 2012 12:54 am
View Likes
July says...

We could maybe get someone to play Oscar and add him to the team, if you guys want to.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

5 Reviews

Fri May 11, 2012 1:48 pm
View Likes
xXmusicaXx says...

I don't know. He's more of a side character, right? And technically, I should've asked before Andy saved Oscar, right? Sorry Kaywiia. ^^'

42 Reviews

Sun May 13, 2012 10:43 pm
Kaywiia says...

That's fine. I was kinda intending that to happen anyway. Besides, I like everyone to have freedom in storybooks. One thing I'd like to happen is have Becky try to explore her relationship with Sean a little bit, if you don't mind coco. And I can try to find someone to play Oscar. Or we could have him leave if no one wants to play him. I'd like to start hunting down the target now.

5 Reviews

Mon May 14, 2012 7:28 am
View Likes
xXmusicaXx says...

Yeah, I think it's time we started that. But then Andy became willful... XD

42 Reviews

Wed May 30, 2012 5:22 pm
Kaywiia says...

Part Two Discussion Starts Here:

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu May 31, 2012 8:51 am
*coco says...

Gosh I'm so behind on this DT thread - so sorry guys! Kaywiia I don't know if you'd still like to have Becky try to explore her relationship with Sean - I won't mind at all. Since the break-up, I think Sean's realising he has strong feelings for Becky too BUT (being a guy n' all) he's not sure why yet. Obviously, we could work with that when they re-unite.

Also, I've sort of had a brain wave after re-reading the Martin Luther King Jr quote. What if there are people high up in the police force who've become corrupt and are working for some of the gangs? That would explain why some paper work would go missing during the trials, and why some in the police force don't want the team to get back together. It's just a thought though.

Oh, and I'll post after xXmusicaXx. Sean's on a bit of an all-time low at the moment so it's going to take something big to persuade him to come back and join the team again.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

42 Reviews

Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 pm
Kaywiia says...

1. I think it would be good for Sean and Becky to try to explore a replationship, even if Becky's being a bit cold right now.
2. I like your idea about the corrupt upper ranks, it'd give more of a purpose to the storybook if they were fighting amoung their own ranks. It'd also be interesting to see how they pick out between the good and bad people.

42 Reviews

Thu May 31, 2012 6:47 pm
Kaywiia says...

And, coco, you could always just post to give us a view of what Sean's life is like right now pre-Andy breaking everyone out.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu May 31, 2012 8:44 pm
KingLucifer says...

Checking in.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

42 Reviews

Thu May 31, 2012 10:55 pm
Kaywiia says...

So the SB has offically started, LHeart. If you'd like, I can find a way to bring you in. Maybe I could have you know Becky somehow from the military base? Or you could be a friend of one of the other gang members?

Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:22 am
July says...

Hey, been busy. I'll post now! :)
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:04 am
July says...

Hey Up, do you still want Con and Tyler to have a thing?
Mark Twain

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:06 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

They could, but I'm also discussing something with LHeart. Would you be up for involvement in a love triangle?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle