z

Young Writers Society

House of Night DT

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:30 am
Sunshine says...

Okay, so we can set Pharoh on fire? Tee-hee! :)

Okay's Betheny's thingy. Maybe Calypso and she can compare crazy notes. ;)

Is it just me, or should Sydney and Mark switch the sides of Hater- and Friend?
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:37 am
Redfang18 says...

You better not kill Pharaoh. I want him to stay alive. I got big plans for him.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:38 am
KingLucifer says...

No he'll just be suffering from burns nothing life threatening.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:53 am
Redfang18 says...

BTW, you guys need to spell "Pharaoh" the right way. It has two "a's", not one.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:18 am
KingLucifer says...

I love how Sunshine was quick to blame me if Forsaken didn't approve. And wasn't that how I was spelling his name before?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Ok yea the way Redfang has it, it gives Ignorances character to come in.

131 Reviews

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:01 am
Sunshine says...

I didn't mean it to blame you! Yikes, I'm sorry! I thought I was crediting you for your idea. Or maybe I still had Calyso on the brain. ;)
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Lol so who's idea was it anyway? Cause I really like it.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:03 pm
KingLucifer says...

Mine.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 pm
Betheny says...

I like that idea Sunshine, hehe 'crazy notes'. Oh! Athena could have like a whole sketch book full of drawings that are actually images of certain things that may or may not happen, like Kramisha's poems for those who have read the books. Is that allowed Forsaken?
"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm
creativemuse1 says...

Is everyone's characters still in 4th hour class?
:)Life is full of hard times and good times. Lift your chin up, Ladies and Gentlemen.

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 pm
KingLucifer says...

Try 6th hour.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:08 pm
MariaRowlands says...

Guys, kinda confused. Who is Katomi's roomie?
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Beth- I like that.. a lot. And like Kramisha, I think she should find out that their of future things rather than knowing right away. Maybe she could have drawn something, and we'll have it happen. then they can discover it.
Maria-The main post says Arianna is Katomi's roomie.
Also, LOTDR reminded me of something kind of important that I forgot. If you've read the books then you know about the emblem symbolizing what year a fledgling is. If you haven't read the books, then here's a quick explanation:

For each year a fledgling is at the House of Night, the emblem embroidered on the sweater that is mandatory for them to wear, changes. Here they are.

Spoiler! :
Professors
WHAT IT SIGNIFIES:
The professors’ symbol is the silver embroidered image of Nyx with her arms upraised and her hands cupping a crescent moon.
Third Former
WHAT IT SIGNIFIES:
The third formers’ symbol is embroidered in silver in the shape of a spiral that glitters in a delicate circle. The symbol – the silver labyrinth of the Goddess Nyx – stands for a new beginning for the third formers as they walk the Path of Night and learn the ways of the Goddess.
Fourth Former
WHAT IT SIGNIFIES:
The golden wings of Eros are the fourth formers’ symbol. Eros – the love god – is the child of Nyx’s seed. The symbol reminds the fourth formers of Nyx’s capacity to love and also represents the students’ continuous movement forward.
Fifth Former
WHAT IT SIGNIFIES:
The fifth former emblem represents Nyx’s golden chariot pulling a trail of stars. The chariot illustrates the fifth formers’ continuation of Nyx’s journey. The stars represent the magic of a fledgling’s first two years at the House of Night.
Sixth Former
WHAT IT SIGNIFIES:
The sixth formers’ symbol is an embroidered silver silhouette of the three Fates, the children of Nyx. The sixth formers all wear the emblem of the Fates, the goddesses of destiny. The scissors signify the end or break of the formers’ time at the House of Night.

Me and LOTDR are plotting things that will be revealed to you at a later time (aka as soon as we figure it all out xD) We're bringing in the red fledglings. (Don't know what I'm talking about? You will!)
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

131 Reviews

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:18 am
Sunshine says...

Once Calypso gets it through her thick skull Zoey's not out for her, I'm sure they'll get the chance, Beth. :)

How are we gonna punish Calypso/Kelly? I mean, I know the HoN doesn't punish very often, but they did set Pharoh on fire. (Not literally!)

---The Book Thief---

My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew