Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
OOC Archive
Dark Fey
1 post
Ladyofthedeathroses
Gender
Points
847
Reviews
12
Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses
says...
·
Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 pm
This is a storybook of mine that I am trying to revive. So please if you have any questions ask and please JOIN!!!!!
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."
"But you have heard of me."
Sign In
Register
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X