z

Young Writers Society

Whitney High DT

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:39 pm
paintingtherain97 says...

Ok guys, that'd be great. Any of them would probably be a good friend for her. We'll just have to work it out in the posts.
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known..." A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:27 pm
Via says...

I wrote lindsay in enough that you can have her at lunch with briar if you want!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 am
SmylinG says...

FicFan, mind roping me into things here?
Christian is quickly floating into non-existence. :smt110
You all have posted like mad-men.
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 am
fictionfanatic says...

Sure thing XD ill post soon :)
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 am
fictionfanatic says...

Just brought Christian in XD
Live, Love, Laugh

694 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:18 am
View Likes
Via says...

Can I just request that scenes not move too quickly? There have barely been any posts so far and already an entire day has seemingly got by. There is plenty of drama to be had at one place, at one time, in one scene. Plus it takes away from the author of the character when they lose control of them after leaving them somewhere in the middle of something and then someone else puts their character in a completely different place without letting the first scene finish. It's kind of like having half a phone conversation, the phone going dead, and never getting to finish the conversation. Or reading the first page of a chapter and then skipping to the next chapter all together.

403 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:28 am
View Likes
SmylinG says...

I agree, Vi. I'm having a bit of a time myself choking back all the information just so that I can make a single coherent post. xD

694 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:32 am
Via says...

I know! It's like...lindsay right now is in the middle of a conversation with briar and mia, then is being hit on at a party, then is sitting at the same table with briar and jen having a conversation about sophie an ENTIRE day later. That was like 4 posts. We need to be like...all in the same place and just stay there. There is too much going on for characters by other characters. Maybe we all wanted in on this party? Maybe no one would care about Sophie? We kind of need the chance to decide! lol

84 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:08 am
fictionfanatic says...

Um, sorry Via. I didn't mean to have everyone have to talk about Sophie. It's just what I figured would happen. Schools gossip about that stuff. At least mine does. I dunno, I usually stay out of it.

But I agree we need to slow it down.

The problem with SBs taking place in school is no one wants to post classes.
Live, Love, Laugh

403 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:14 am
SmylinG says...

I attempted to flatten out smoother grounds in my post. It can really go anywhere now. At least, I hope. Let's not move too quickly though. Ya'll are giving Smylin' whiplash.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:32 am
*coco says...

I decided to stick with the conversation between Mia, Briar and Lindsay - it's still about Sophie, but at least we're all in one place. I hope it's okay.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:15 am
Sins says...

I was busy all day yesterday so I haven't had the chance to post anything. I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to do this SB because I don't get an awful lot of free time, and things seem to be moving quickly. >.<
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:28 pm
paintingtherain97 says...

Sorry if the party made the pace weird.
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known..." A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:34 pm
gleek456 says...

How about instead of going to Sophie's afterschool, Linds, Mia, and Briar could just take her to the same party where Collin is. I guess that'll set things... easier. :$
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

694 Reviews

Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:50 pm
Via says...

That sounds perfect gleek :)

I wasn't saying we wouldn't care about Sophie, just that we needed the chance to gage our own responses ;)

The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard