z

Young Writers Society

Whitney High DT

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:15 pm
SmylinG says...

Well since it's not Preston, I'm gonna go ahead with my original "Preston is oblivious" post and inform him of this party no one knows who's throwing. :smt108

Also, my British slang for your character may seem amateur, Skins, so do not laugh. xD My only fallback for reference is the way Charlie and Austin spoke in S&S.
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:23 pm
Via says...

What about Collin? Lindsay or Briar can't have the party. Sophie really can't, either. But we need someone who posts often to throw it.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:27 pm
creativemuse1 says...

Does it have to be a original character? Can't it be someone that everyone of the characters know but will not be much discussed in the sb?
:)Life is full of hard times and good times. Lift your chin up, Ladies and Gentlemen.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 pm
Sins says...

Thinking about it, it could easily be Preston's party. He could be throwing an "I'm new, now let's get it ooooooonnn!" party, A.K.A. an introducing himself to everyone party.

As for me and my posting, I'll see if I can force myself to post, even if I only have five minutes to do so.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:32 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

-thinks- Wellll, Ryn could throw the party.... >.<
"Hello, is this thing on?"

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:40 pm
SmylinG says...

B-but, I'm almost finished typing out a post. D: Preston throwing this shin-dig would contradict me. xDD
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

1087 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:55 pm
Sins says...

It's okay, Smylin. Just stick with your post. :3

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 pm
*coco says...

Creativemuse 1, I was going to ask what you want Mia to say about Linda, who is she again? I'm confused :?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

35 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 pm
creativemuse1 says...

Mia can say anything about Linda good or bad. Linda was the one in my post who insulted Sophie and Chelsea on school tv. The one Chelsea got into an altercation with.
:)Life is full of hard times and good times. Lift your chin up, Ladies and Gentlemen.

130 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:31 pm
*coco says...

Okay, I'll post soon. No one end the school day yet! :D
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

1087 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm
Sins says...

I'm writing a post as we speak! I'm actually trying to get involved. Shocking, I know. xD

130 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:14 pm
*coco says...

Posted! Does anyone have any special ideas up their sleeves about what should happen at the party?

35 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:27 pm
creativemuse1 says...

Maybe some hookups. Someone gets arrested. Someone passes out and ends up in the hospital.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:31 pm
Via says...

coco, is it okay with you if I have Briar and Eben be exes? But friendly?
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

130 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:35 pm
*coco says...

Yeah, Via, go right ahead! You actually read my mind because I was going to ask you if there could be some history between the two of them. What I would say is that I want Eben to be dark - says little, scarred by his past, and brooding but charming when he wants to be. Also, will Mia know about the fact that they dated, or do you plan on it being a secret.

Also, I was going to say Eben will be doing some major drug dealing at this party, so beware guys :evil:

we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper