z

Young Writers Society

Camp Demi-God DT

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:54 am
Sunshine says...

Kay. :)
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:40 am
Iggy says...

I think that someone else should post, like Xander. He can take Kiara back to their cabin and whatever you guys want. I will post as Mason from there, maybe she'll go to dinner and the dance will be announced and he can ask her to be his date?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:47 am
Mickixoxo says...

Ahhh but you see, I can't just ignore my own post. I think Chirantha should post something as Kiara, like something as a response to Xander's apology. Come on people! He was so sincere :'(

Which is weird for him!
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:10 am
Chirantha says...

Okay, I'll post as Kiara. And I totally forgot that the dance was for the tournament, not deathball. Yeah, that would give her time to get well.

By the way, where's Mini? I mean Gleek. :wink:
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

126 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:14 am
Mickixoxo says...

Hmmm I have no idea :S
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:41 am
thestorygirl says...

Hey guys. I'm posting a female character under Ares. I have a question. Since I'm daughter of Ares, does that mean my character will be in the same cabin as Lyn?

Oh, and here's my profile. I'll post it on the actual storybook too.

Name: Jerica Cordan

Age (10-18): 16

Parents (Mortal and Godly): Lacey Cordan and Ares

Appearance: Bottom of page.

Personality: Jerica won't take crap from anyone. She is rather violent, but doesn't use her violent talents unless she is provoked to. She tends to target other agressive people in a way of befriending them that involves constant insulting. She rarely backs down, which is why she is often labeled as a bitch.

Despite her agressive tendancies, she has a soft spot. She often falls for people easily, but won't let herself have him. She tends to push him away. If he can manage to get past her .

Other Personalities (Likes, Dislikes, Strengths, Weaknesses): She prefers dark overcast days, and the rain. She loves being with others, but sometimes just likes to sit back and watch. She hates overly happy people, finding it unnatural. She is very good at figuring out people. She is often studying people to know what their personality is, prior to her talking to them. She prefers to be with sarcastic and sometimes mean loners. She can be revered as a leader, but prefers not to be one. She doesn't trust well, but is incredibly trustworthy. She is incredibly stealthy when she fights, often fleetfooted. Despite her father being the god of war, she prefers to not be violent.

Brief History (Remember to include how they got to camp!): She doesn't remember much from her past, and has been at camp since her mother dumped her, so that she could gamble away her money in Vegas. She always made friends, but they often went on quests and got their lives blown apart by some nasty monsters.

Up for love?: Yes, straight preferably.

Other: She has a long scar from her right achilles heal up her back and to her right temple. She has had it since she took a quest out of camp when she was 12. She was attacked by a spiteful god, but she got off lucky. Her friend was killed. She also has a vulture that she recieved for her tenth birthday. The vulture is clean and trained.
Attachments
thumbnailtfdewarwe.jpg
this is her
thumbnailtfdewarwe.jpg (9.08 KiB) Viewed 136 times
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:49 am
Chirantha says...

Guys, I won't be able to post for the following two days as I have my term tests *shudders* But! I will be back on Thursday. :D

By the way, nice character "thestorygirl" ;)
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:13 pm
thestorygirl says...

Thanks. I just need Sunshine to approve it and I can start posting!
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:53 pm
Sapi says...

uh...don't we have to actually have the tournament before we do homecoming?
Last edited by Sapi on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
New to YWS? Check out The Buddy System!

Want to know what's going on around here? Visit Squills - the YWS News

Join The Storybook Revolution...Help revive the Storybooks!

126 Reviews

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:11 am
Mickixoxo says...

Yes, yes we do. We do a normal day next, then we do the tournament, and THEN we do the dance. DANCE. LAST.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:50 am
KingLucifer says...

Whoa, whoa, whoa YWS requires members to be 13 or older to be joining up here how in did a 12 year old get past that?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:59 am
KingLucifer says...

Woooow that is like the only part I never bothered to read, surprising really but whatever.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:12 am
Sunshine says...

storygirl- Your profile sounds good, but if can you put a little more in the 'personality' section. (If you have time.)

Okay, I love revelations, but stick to the topic guys! :D

We do. Schedule: Regular day (stretch our legs and get a break!), Tournament, Homecoming. Kay? :D

I know gleek has shut down her SB that I just joined because of School/Family stuff. I don't know if she'll be around...

Tournament Events: (Start deciding if your charecter wants to participate and pick a number! Still open for more event suggestions, although I think this is enough.)
-Archery contest
-Pegasi air- race
- Shot-put
- Javelin throwing

King and Queen catch-up: (I've nominated Lyn for queen! I haven't voted for her though... XD)

Homecoming type-dance nominees and current votes (If someone nominated you and you don't want to be king/queen just say so.):

King:
Cailian-One
Xander-One

Queen:
Mini-One
Trini-One
Lynette- None.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

126 Reviews

Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 am
Mickixoxo says...

OH!! Xander wants to do archery and javelin, can he do both? :3

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix