z

Young Writers Society

Camp Demi-God DT

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:39 am
Redfang18 says...

I second that motion.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:25 pm
Mickixoxo says...

Prophecy? What kind of prophecy? :S
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe

126 Reviews

Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:30 pm
Mickixoxo says...

Chirantha, Xander never stormed out of the cabin :S
He was apologizing to Kiara and then I was waiting for Ignorance to say something so I can't really write what happened in the cabin without her input.
So if you could please edit that? Because I can't do anything with it.
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:01 pm
Chirantha says...

Micki - Yeah, about that. I was writing Cailan in a different time line, so I'm actually waiting for Mason to respond to Xander as Kiara is not actually capable of talking or thinking at the moment. So, what I wrote in my post is supposed to happen in the future (Several minutes later :P) in the Hades cabin. I can edit it if you want. :D
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

126 Reviews

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:19 pm
Mickixoxo says...

Ah I see, well either way I don't picture Xander stomping out of the cabin haha
He definitely tried to hide all emotions like anger and frustration.

I guess we just leave it to Ignorance, now? lol

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:20 am
Iggy says...

Sorry, was out shopping. Hmm, I don't really know what to say. I know! Mason will help Kiara up, make sure she's okay, and take her to eat dinner. There, someone can tell them about the dance, and he'll asskkkkk Kiaaarrrraa. ;3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:22 am
View Likes
FruityBickel says...

Timothy is such a hermit >.< If he hears of the dance he's going to go hide in his bed all day.

126 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:33 am
Mickixoxo says...

Well, Xander's going to ask Lyn, but Ignorance, are you going to kick Xander out still, even after his heart felt apology to his dear sweet sister? :'(

Or are you not? Because I don't know what to do if you just ignore him haha

933 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:15 am
Iggy says...

Wait, so my post won't work for you? How about you drop off Kiara, make sure she's okay with getting ready, and then going to that Lyn chick?
- Lewis Carroll

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:25 am
Chirantha says...

Ignorance, I have to point out a few, tiny little (too many adjectives isn't it) things from your post. Firstly, Cailan did not know about the dance and even if he knew he wouldn't be asking about that from Kiara at that moment. ;) He came there to check on her as he considers Kiara as his sister, because he lost his own sister.

Secondly, Kiara won't laugh at any point of the situation as she's too much weak to do so.

Thirdly, she knows how to dance, just not strong enough to do so. So you can edit your post saying that she can dance but Mason has to help her keep steady as she's weak.

Can you edit those parts if that's okay with you? :D
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

126 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:16 pm
Mickixoxo says...

Wait a second but the dance hasn't even started yet! I thought we were going to do a normal day, then the tournament, and THEN the dance? Won't that be plenty of time for Kiara to get better?

And Ignorance, the dance isn't for deathball, Sunshine already explained that the dance was for the tournament that happens later on.

Ah, oh yeah. And Xander wouldn't have said that she could go to the dance. She's obviously way too weak to be doing any kind of physical activity, especially in a crowded area.

I'm sorry, but pretty much your whole post is off. Could you edit it? :S

933 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:30 pm
Iggy says...

Well, either we take that post or we don't because I don't have the patience to edit it right now, I'm in a foul mood. So either we take it or you wait some more.
- Lewis Carroll

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:43 am
Sunshine says...

MasterL, Redfang: A prophecy? I dunno...there's some other activities I have planned, and prophecies tend to pick out certain people and leave others behind. I'll be thinking it over, because it is a cool plan, and I'm open to comprimises and ideas. I can't guarantee anything though.

Miki- I'm lookin' foward to comforting Xander. ;) I guess I'll wait until he walks out...?

Ignorance- Calm down a bit girl! I read your post before you deleted it, and the only thing that really needed changing was the date of the dance. Calm down. It's just been a bit since you posted- it's understandable to be a bit off. Remember my 'Lyn-dragging-Kiara-away-from-Xander-and-Mason' post? :X
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

126 Reviews

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:20 am
Mickixoxo says...

Yep! Sounds good ;P

A Prince of Darkness Is a Gentleman
— William Shakespeare