Reviews: 7
Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:46 pm
untameabletiger says...

Sure! Cailan can be paired with Trini! Might be an interesting combination! :D

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:51 pm
Chirantha says...

Alright then. I'll write my post and continue into the Deathball match with Trini as Cailan's partner. :wink:
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

7 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:53 pm
untameabletiger says...

Sounds great! our color is red right?

233 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:57 pm
Chirantha says...

Yes, it is.
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:57 pm
Iggy says...

Jed and Xander hate Mason, that's cool. It's just that I'd prefer the characters to have an actually run-in with him, or he could do something personal to make everyone hate him. He's disliked not hated by the campers. Sure, throw some paint balls at him. Either Jed or Xander can hit him in the part of his arm that's unprotected. You could have that lead to a fight, if you want.

Chi, Mason's not the type to hide from a battle, he goes out and owns it. So, your post doesn't work in with his character. :(

Just to be clear, if anyone wants to interact with Mason, he is an, excuse me, arrogant, sarcastic, cocky, and mischievous asshole. But he's still a gentleman, so he has respect for women and elders. Except for Dionysus, he can't stand that old bugger. One day, he's gonna get strangled with a vine. ^-^
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

233 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:01 pm
Chirantha says...

Ahh... I was afraid of that. Well, I just thought that as practically everyone was targeting him, he may go for a different approach. I'll edit my post. But I'm not sure, why he wanted Kiara up a tree inside the forest away from the battlefield.
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:05 pm
Iggy says...

He's trying to protect her. Partly because he's a gentleman and partly because he believes Zeus will kill him if she gets hurt.

It's okay, just edit it a bit. I can work around whatever you have, make it to where he hesitates for a second then decides to fight. I might have it to where he catches up with Kiara, stalker I know xD, and he fights with her but then Xander (I've decided on him, another battle with Jed will suffice, I swear) will get his unarmed spot and disable him for a while, so maybe Kiara could be a prince in shining armour? ;3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

233 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:11 pm
Chirantha says...

Okay, I'll do that. Sorry again. :)

Oh! There's something else. Can you edit your earlier post to say that they actually didn't go that deep into the forest. Otherwise, Kiara and Mason would be out of the battlefield. I can then edit out the all the parts in between Kiara climbing a tree and her shooting paint balls.

Well, I was going to make her get hit by a paint ball, and make her ill as the paint-balls are poisonous. Hmm... okay, I'll do it like this. She saves Mason, but then she's hit by a paint-ball. :twisted:
Last edited by Chirantha on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

7 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:14 pm
untameabletiger says...

I apologize for not posting until after 3 , I have shool. Thankfully, this class gives me the oppertunity to post. I will check back on if i have the chance , this class ends in around 15 min.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:22 pm
Dragonette says...

Ignorance wrote:He's trying to protect her. Partly because he's a gentleman and partly because he believes Zeus will kill him if she gets hurt.

It's okay, just edit it a bit. I can work around whatever you have, make it to where he hesitates for a second then decides to fight. I might have it to where he catches up with Kiara, stalker I know xD, and he fights with her but then Xander (I've decided on him, another battle with Jed will suffice, I swear) will get his unarmed spot and disable him for a while, so maybe Kiara could be a prince in shining armour? ;3

Oh, did you want me to edit my post then?
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

233 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:29 pm
Chirantha says...

You should edit your "Ace" post as Kiara is on a tree, she won't be with Mason and Nino.

Although, now I have a problem. Now, what if I have to shoot an actually character rather than a generic one to protect Mason? Aren't we suppose to go along with the number-choosing idea that Dragonette gave? We can't all continue shooting at other people right? Someone has to get hit by now. :wink:
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:28 pm
Dragonette says...

Alrighty, since sunshine hasn't posted in a while, and we need to figure out who's gonna get out first and who's gonna win, I'll just pick a number between 1 and 20. Ok now you guys have to guess what it is, so everyone pick a number betweent 1 and 20. And you can guess a number per character, so if you have two characters, you can guess two numbers. After everyone has there numbers in (or almost everyone) I'll post what my number was and anounce the levels. Sound good?
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

233 Reviews

Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:31 pm
Chirantha says...

Okay, I choose,

7 for Kiara

16 for Cailan
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:08 pm
Redfang18 says...

Avalon: 19
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Mickixoxo says...

Xander chooses number 6!
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe

I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear