745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:18 pm
Lumi says...

You know what to do here.

You can find the SB Here.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:23 pm
View Likes
JabberHut says...

8D
I make my own policies.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:19 pm
Lava says...

Okay. Quite Important.

This is my third ever SB, and I'm pretty noob-ish/awful at it. Anyway, I digress.

I'll post and everything but I have a tendency to disappear/not-post due to exams and stuff. So, if that's the case, feel free to use my char as you please. No issues there. Just don't kill her off before letting me know. ;D
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:31 pm
Audy says...

^ Same here. :)

Fairly new-ish to the SB stuff. I will try to post as often as I can though.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm
gleek456 says...

Posting to get notifications. :) I'll try to post my surgeon's profile today. Excited!
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:42 pm
Incognito says...

Posting for ze notifications. 8)
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:35 am
View Likes
Sins says...

HOW ABOUT YOU LICK MY FACE?

GO ON THEN. GO ON.

DO IT.

Posting to get notifications.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:56 am
ScarlettFire says...

......boo?

Yeah. Plotting, no? And, well, stuff.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:56 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Alright. So let's talk some general stuff first, since we have ~20 days to plot.

I'm thinking that the majority of the SENTRY jobs will be, at first, more-or-less guard positions for the Nova Labs facility. So when the bombing takes place, their story arc will be more of a search-and-rescue action deal. And afterwards, an investigation into the underbelly of Nova City.

The surgeon stories will be different, though. While Mitchell will be involved with people in politics and SENTRY and surgeons/researchers, the mass of that group of characters needs an interesting angle to insert. So the idea is to build on the "Character Interactions" segment I put on the profile--either have more characters generated for better storytelling, or have some sort of interwoven plot.

For that reason, I want more civilians. x: I may end up making a third profile once I finish Samuel's to get an establishment going.

The plot for politicians is pretty heavily-set. The climax of their arc will probably be a debate scene which will be totally intense. And, you know, lots of interactions/dirty dealings with the researchers to get their platforms bolstered.

AS FOR RESISTANCE. ;.;

Y'all will probably have the most fun. Other than the terrorist attack, there actually needs to be activity in the city. Protesting, propaganda, heck. I'd like to see someone tie an animal to their back and walk around the city as a metaphor...who wants to walk around Nova City with a kitty on their head? c:
-Shinji Moon

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:12 pm
View Likes
Audy says...

^ Dibs! But hell, let it be a ferret.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:40 pm
View Likes
JabberHut says...

So the idea is to build on the "Character Interactions" segment I put on the profile--either have more characters generated for better storytelling, or have some sort of interwoven plot.

OMNOM CHARACTERS.

For that reason, I want more civilians. x: I may end up making a third profile once I finish Samuel's to get an establishment going.

You know this already, but I'm willing to fill in a spot if there are no other takers/ we need more people. <3

---

I'm seeing the resistance leading the plot here. They'll be plotting to take control of the city or at least rebel hardcore, and the SENTRY (If this isn't an acronym, then I feel really cool for using caps.)/ politicians/ supporters will react. The bombing is an example, and ya'll will be interacting with a lot of the characters.

Seeing as the election is "coming up," I'm assuming voting will never actually take place? It will just be straight campaigning, at least for a long time, so we'll be having debates, speeches, and basically non-stop attention-hogging for politicians. I'm hoping more politicians will randomly appear;otherwise, I'll be prepared to debate with myself. JAY KAY I HAVE FRIENDS. Unless a resistance member decides last-minute to run for governor. O: That might be fun, a resistance member (or civilian turned resistance) who even Maxwell Hyatt finally knows as a trouble-maker decides to run. srs debating, yo.

Or it'd be cool if a civilian was actually very into debates and politics, so he's not afraid of... say, interrupting a speech Maxwell Hyatt was giving? 'Cause he hates Hyatt? That would be fun. Just sayin'.

/throws things out there
I make my own policies.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:40 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

I'll see your ferret and raise you a muskrat.

Any plot bunnies boiling over, guys?
-Shinji Moon

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:57 pm
ScarlettFire says...

There is the one with Ashton maybe/maybe not turning Resistance. Wondering how we could have this play out? She is a SENTRY member, so I'm wondering how she'll end up bumping into the Resistance people... Hmm. And any fallouts that her decision might cause. IF there are any.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:11 pm
Leahweird says...

I was going to offer to collaborate with anyone who needs an extra person to buff up their backstory or start up a subplot. My character history is still fairly vague at this point.

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James