z

Young Writers Society

Blazed DT

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:22 am
Dynamo says...

That might explain Mishta's powers working against him, though with her dead we'll never know. It's an interesting angle to explore, though.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:17 pm
Dynamo says...

Anyway, here's what I have so far. Let's have Atila and the others get out of the compund and have Camile try to block their path. Because Wesley and Samuel are still away they won't be around to help her so the rebels will be able to break through no problem, after Zeke and Camile have their battle of wills, of course. I saw the best course of action to start it from where we are now is to have Camile hear an alarm or some guards yelling and go to investigate. Gleek, you're up.

As for the encounter with Dynamo, Shinrai, Daisuke, if you really can't think of anything to post for either character I could think of something. Also, I think I know a way we can get rid of Quick Silver since her writer isn't posting with us anymore. During their escape Dynamo could attack her in a way that fatally cripples her and Colin grabs her and flies her away. With her final breaths she can direct him to the Zeke's place, saying it's a safe place to hide. When the others get back with Atila, Quick Silver dies.

What do you all think?
Take that, science!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:32 pm
Redfang18 says...

The rules say we can't kill off a character without the said character's creator's consent. Therefore, we can't kill off QuickSilver with Princess's permission.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

103 Reviews

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:36 pm
Dynamo says...

I've PMed Princess before to ask if she still wanted to participate with us when she stopped posting and got no reply. That tells me she's given up and doesn't want to post anymore. I can PM her again and ask her consent, but I don't think I'll be getting a reply this time either. We can go ahead with the plan and if she decides she wants to continue this with us we'll just have her character survive the injury Dynamo inflicts on her when everyone is reunited again. If not, we'll just let her character die.

Right now, I'm most concerned with getting the storybook moving again.
Take that, science!

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:43 pm
Daisuki says...

I was going to post about the rebels breaking out the others, so would you like to write that part? You and Shinrai?
I will try to post as soon as possible.
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

32 Reviews

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:45 pm
Redfang18 says...

I got a severe case of writer's block on all points of the compass in my brain. I think I might need a bit of modivation.

~~~Les Miserables

141 Reviews

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:55 pm
Daisuki says...

I'm fairly motivated, but I also have writer's block...

103 Reviews

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 pm
Dynamo says...

The best way to beat writers block in my opinion is to plough through it like a bulldozer. Try making yourself write a few sentences to start off the post and you'll find the words will gradually come to you more easily.

I've got no problem writing Dynamo's encounter scene with Shinrai, just waiting for him to make his next post. If he can't think of anything either, I'll see if I can come up with something.
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:18 pm
Dynamo says...

Despite all our descussion it seems we're still not getting anywhere. What we need to do is get someone to post something to get the ball rolling. Daisuke, if you can post something for Sire and S'oul and end it with a good jumping off point for Gleek we'll be able to get things moving on that end. Shinrai, if you can't think of anything to post on our end by tomorrow I'll post something for you, though I'd really appreciate it if you could think of something regardless of how brief it may be.

You've got your assignments, let's try to get this storybook back on it's feet.
Take that, science!

141 Reviews

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:54 pm
Daisuki says...

I thought Zeke might want to face off with someone?

103 Reviews

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:02 pm
Dynamo says...

I was thinking Zeke and Camile could face off, have a battle of wills if you will.
Take that, science!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:52 am
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

Where should i meet up with everyone? I mean, it's not like I can go to the government place, and Zeke and the others aren't in his hut, they're off who knows where exactly. I mean, yes I could still post, but it wouldn't do any good. My character doesn't have a plan. Any ideas? I'm sorry, I'm just a bit lost.
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

32 Reviews

Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:55 am
Redfang18 says...

It's not a hut, it's a cabin! How many times must I have to say that?

~~~Les Miserables

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:47 pm
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

Sorry, but it's really not a big deal! That's not exactly the problem right now!
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:01 pm
Audy says...

Redfang - xD You made my day.

I'll post sometime tonight, as well. Sorry I've been kind of MIA - had a lot of stuff going on.

In any case, I think the plan for the rebels is to try to get Atila out? Dreamer, your character can help with that, right? You could say that you've met up with the rest of the group. (Though, it's been a while since I've read over this, so I have a feeling I'm forgetting something 0_o) But you know! Make it work ^_^ I don't think any of us are particularly picky.

There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable