z

Young Writers Society

Tsila's Den DT

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:34 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Okay. I am posting. So hopefully, you'll see a brand new, shiny post from Scar tonight!

(Err, after I finish my little catch-up mission >.>)

Edit; Ignorance, um, I just noticed why I got confused. There is no other way into Dismas's room. So, like, Neri and Amalia would be lingering in the room with Dismas. Dismas was probably throwing a bit of a fit, too. Princess doesn't like talking, apparently. Otherwise, your post is really good.

Remember, guys, to read the previous posts. I can't hold you hand and tell you where everyone is at all times in the SB, can I? Anyhow. I'ma try and post, hopefully to sort out this.....small mess. If I can. Otherwise, we're gonna have to start using this DT more.....which we should probably already be doing. *goes off to finish playing Catch-up*
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:59 pm
Iggy says...

Ah, sorry, I didn't know. D:
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:00 pm
ScarlettFire says...

It's okay, Ignorance. Can you quickly edit that so I can go work on that post? Also, don't forget to read the previous posts. That's important. ^^
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien