z

Young Writers Society

The Rumoured DT

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 pm
View Likes
gleek456 says...

True, do you have any ideas for your character? :)

Oh, and so glad you love it Ignorance! :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:56 pm
*coco says...

Nope, I'm totally blank lol. But your the boss :D I do have some plans for the big wedding though. I was hoping Quinn would be maid of honor, and the rest of the girls as Monica's bridesmaids. That would create a lot of tension, especially with this new plot twist. What do you think?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

82 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:58 pm
View Likes
gleek456 says...

Totally! But one problem... what about poor Mony's feelings for Dmitri? And Dyl with Ari? if that happens...

130 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:59 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Hmm...good point. Well, like I said you're the boss!
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Can Monica and Rachel be BFF's coco?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

130 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:06 pm
*coco says...

Yeah, totally Ignorance! That would create a lot of tension between Quinn and Monica. I was actually thinking of having Rachel's mother design Monica's engagement and wedding dress at the In Boutique if that's okay with you :D

933 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:07 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Of course it's okay! I'll role-play as my mommy ( ;) ) just bring Monica in!
- Lewis Carroll

130 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:08 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Great, will Rachel be there too? Maybe we can have a chance to see them bond?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:10 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Yeah she will. And maybe Beck xD
- Lewis Carroll

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:27 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Wow you people have been busy whilst I was at work! XD

Princess- I do want our characters to get together at some point! (Nathan might take while, he will not believe it that such a beauty has fallen for his ordinary self) :D

Also I don't know if this is historically accurate but Nathan is training in a psych ward- what about Ari going for her eating disorder? her parents forcing her maybe? (just an idea) :)
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

130 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:20 pm
*coco says...

Gleek, after a couple of Red Bulls (I can't remember how many exactly :wink: ), my brain started coming up with all these crazy plot ideas for Monica (and Dmitri)...

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:25 pm
Shadowlight says...

Gleek I will try my utmost to post Nathan tonight!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

82 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:03 pm
gleek456 says...

Yes Coco! I am ready for your ideas! :)

And Shadow, alrighty then! Can't wait! :)

130 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:22 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Okay, here goes *deep breath*

So, if you'll remember on my character profile I wrote that Monica was half-Sicillian from her mother's side. I was doing some research about Italian's living in America during the 1900's and found that a lot of them were involved in Mafia crime. So I was thinking that maybe in the past Monica's mother somehow got involved with one of these "gangs" during her promiscuous Broadway dancing days and she stole money from them or scammed them somehow, and now basically that gang is after her. I was thinking maybe they find out about Monica in one of the paper's and then after Monica marries Dylan, they send threatening letters to her mom's house telling her to pay back the money that she owes otherwise they'll kill her daughter. Monica's mom is distraught and tell's Dmitri. Dmitri promises Monica's mom that he'll make sure she's kept safe all the time. Then one day Monica is kidnapped on her way home from (wherever) and Dmitri feels responsible so he pulls out all the stops to try to look for her. While he's doing this, he realises that he's never worried about someone so much before, and then it hits him that he's started to have feelings for Monica.

So, there it is! What do you think? Crazy right? I blame the red bull...

82 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:27 pm
View Likes
gleek456 says...

That is an awesome idea! Blame it all on the Red Bull, but thank it too! Yes, I can see that idea coming to life for some reason. :) Are all the character's involved, or just Dmi?

Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh