z

Young Writers Society

Dalle Private School DT

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 pm
gleek456 says...

I think Jin should just stick with Arwen and Seigh x) It's more recent.
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:30 pm
View Likes
Dreamwalker says...

Alright. I was just really confused seeing as I had to pull Tristan and Jessie all the way from one area to the next because Jin had said something to Tristan and now it kind of seems a little pointless? xD.

I think we should all read eachother's posts before posting ourselves, even if it doesn't have to do with our characters. Eventually, it will.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:59 pm
View Likes
PrincessOfDarkness says...

God, sorry, that's my fault! Feel free to kick me >.< Sorry, *slap* I think I missed one accidently, becasue when I logged on, there was, like, 10 POV's to read >.<
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:57 pm
gleek456 says...

Hehe, no problem Princess! Yeah... I like seeing the number of notifications on my account! Anyways, anyone have plans for the pairings? It's okay if you don't want to plan it, like you just want to see what the SB will do. :)

42 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Well, I talked to Reise and we thought Arwen and Seigh? LOL at the fact Jin says: "I hated her, how come girls get all the guys?" Or something along those lines. It made me laugh. XD
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:20 pm
gleek456 says...

I know right?! That made me laugh so hard! xD Anyone want to pair up with Lucy? I've been thinking of the relationship. Lucy shows a whole different side of her. Oh, and wait until she's sad... I can't wait to make her sad!

I'm being so mean to Lucy! x)

489 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 pm
Dreamwalker says...

No worries, Princess!

And I have no idea what I have planned for Tristan. All I know is something is bound to happen and that's about it xD.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

42 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:58 pm
Shadowlight says...

Caspian would probably be very much open for a relationship too (if anyone can get over the no legs issues.)

As of yet I have no plans for him, I'm just going to go with the flow of the storybook so if anyone has any ideas that include him feel more than free to give me a shout! :D

Also as there is another student joining the girls dorm do we still want Marianna playing dorm mother? She could have her own room on the floor if we didn't want her IN the room as of now. I'm fine with either. :D
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

489 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:19 am
Dreamwalker says...

This is the song Tristan just played :).

42 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 am
Shadowlight says...

I'm going to edit Caspian's profile slightly for talents.
his talents in sports are: fencing and running.

Thanks everyone! :D
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

489 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:23 am
Dreamwalker says...

It appears we are hitting a slump! D:

82 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 pm
gleek456 says...

Shadow, I would love to make Marianna Art Teacher and "Dorm Adviser"! Okay, I'm going to take on a staff member (I'm going take the Acting Instructor). I'll post the profile soon. :)

42 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Hope my post was OK.
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:40 pm
gleek456 says...

It was okay, but Lucy wouldn't have busted out that KISSING song. She thinks that's too childish. :)

42 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Shall I edit? I just wanted her to get embarrassed and annoyed about the idea of K-I-S-S-I-N-G :D

Liked Caspian's Post. *Runs to reply*
Signature Pending

i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren