z

Young Writers Society

In Oculis Draconis DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm
Kelcia says...

Hey, Wolf,

When you mentioned a purple dragon in your last post, did you mean Chusi, Isha's character? Because I was pretty sure no-one knew she was in the castle.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 am
W0lfbane says...

Huh that's interesting a purple dragon inside the castle? Okay is there anyone else hiding any dragons around this castle!? Cos it's getting pretty confusing! There's like 5 dragons outside and 2 inside! I feel like we need a list to keep track of all these dragons and where they are currently cos then I won't be confusing anyone.

And to answer your question it was supposed to be the dragon attacking the archer... since I was unsure what on earth all these dragons were doing I made a separate purple dragon but since we're already got a purple dragon I'm just gonna have to come up a colour which isn't taken... how about red? :?

Edit: Okay fine since red has been taken...we'll go with yellow: makes more sense anyway since this dragon is from a desert.

So basically here's the Dragons accounted for:

White Dragon: In the Courtyard dying with the emperor
    Green Dragon: Fleeing from the Courtyard
    Black Dragon: Apparently hidden on a rooftop nearby the Courtyard - unsure of whether or not the location has changed
    Black and silver Dragon: Another dragon hidden on a rooftop nearby the Courtyard - basically look out for anything black and/or silver lol.
    Red Dragon: Unknown location - no posts have been made.
    Purple Dragon: Hidden in storage... unsure whether or not it has moved.
    And now my Yellow Dragon: Fleeing the castle towers
Last edited by W0lfbane on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Cowards use swords, writers use pencils.

You are now following this YWSer

A Wiser? Yiser? Whysir? How on earth do you pronounce that? Y W S er? Can't I just follow a society member? =S

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 am
ScarlettFire says...

There's only One inside and that's Chusi. The only purple dragon in this SB that I know of.

Red's taken. Try a sandy yellow sort of colour. There's none like that yet.

Is the purple dragon you mentioned the Green? Cause that was the one attacking my white. Outside the castle there's, like four dragons. Cael, Zaairen, Celsoia and the Green. The fifth is inside. I already said this. *sighs* Oh, well. I hope this helps.

And Wolf. Your posts are kinda confusing. They don't really seem to fit with the previous ones.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

7 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:22 am
W0lfbane says...

And Wolf. Your posts are kinda confusing. They don't really seem to fit with the previous ones.

Yes they do, if you were following the story: Mark has just helped out this elf with the prince and who were then talking to the healer, he was then interrupted by a tap on the shoulder by the librarian behind him - the librarian has taken interest in why George has disobeyed the Emperor's orders and then Mark leaves in order to take care of his clothes that need cleaning.

George is angry at the fact that the Dragon left in the middle of combat and is upset that the Emperor is dying along side the Dragon he failed to protect - of course since this is "confusing" you probably haven't read the part when they said that the white dragon is now helping the king. Since George doesn't want to get emotional over the emperor he left the courtyard. Now was that really hard to understand?

The yellow dragon was scared off by the cook and maybe even the scullery maids and/or guards (haven't decided whether or not the guards were included although I would find it amusing) with pots and pans (hence, the frying pan with the wooden spoon): yellow dragons are scared of loud noises and therefore the yellow dragon fled.

It fits perfectly with the story and I don't see why you seem to be constantly "confused" about these two characters. (four if you include the librarian and the cook which are pretty straight forward characters) Let the story carry on for now - it's useless trying to explain things to you now considering the storybook has only just begun and you've not really given these two characters a chance to develop - Carry on.

A Wiser? Yiser? Whysir? How on earth do you pronounce that? Y W S er? Can't I just follow a society member? =S

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:24 am
Rydia says...

Mark I have to agree, you're being a bit confusing adding all these new NPC's! I thought we had enough dragons already according to your last post ;)

Why not just have Mark go talk to Violet or a character who already exists? That way your character can start building relations with another player's character. Part of the fun of storybooks is getting to know all the characters involved and deciding who your character does and doesn't get on with. Like My emperor has decided he likes the white dragon, while my green dragon has made enemies with pretty much everyone :p
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 am
ScarlettFire says...

Thanks to Kitty, I'm not going to get upset. Sorry if I offended you, Wolf. I was just trying to sort out where everyone was and what they were doing.

Okay, I'm going to go check the SB now and see what I can do about posting.

EDIT:
W0lfbane wrote:So basically here's the Dragons accounted for:

White Dragon: In the Courtyard dying with the emperor
    Green Dragon: Fleeing from the Courtyard
    Green Dragon 2: In a forest or somewhere I aren't sure about - I am not sure since there is a wounded dragon in this place which I presume is a forest but since I can't find the post I aint certain
    Black Dragon: Apparently hidden on a rooftop nearby the Courtyard - unsure of whether or not the location has changed
    Black and silver Dragon: Another dragon hidden on a rooftop nearby the Courtyard - basically look out for anything black and/or silver lol.
    Red Dragon: Unknown location - no posts have been made.
    Purple Dragon: Hidden in storage... unsure whether or not it has moved.
    And now my Yellow Dragon: Fleeing the castle towers

We have two greens? I thought there was only one and that it was Kitty's green. o.O And my white isn't dying. She's just unconscious.

24 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 pm
Kelcia says...

Okay, there is (from all I can tell)

ONE White
ONE Purple
ONE Green
ONE Black
ONE Yellow...?

As far as I can tell. But, hey, I think it's an accomplishment if I can tie my shoes in the morning, let alone keep track of flying lizards. :P
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

7 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 pm
W0lfbane says...

Triplet? My dragon is unconscious....she got knocked out...by the green. How can she be stepping in between the green and your char and the Emperor?

Aaaah sorry my mistake, I must have gotten confused with the purple dragon... yeh too many dragons and I think the story needs to move on a bit though we've been fighting the dragon in the courtyard for ages.

ONE Black

No there's one black and one black and silver dragon
Black Dragon (Zaairen or Zaair)
Black and silver dragon (Cael)

Sorry if I offended you, Wolf. I was just trying to sort out where everyone was and what they were doing.

Well you can start with the Dragons, I'm unsure what this red dragon is doing since the person who's made it hasn't posted anything yet and surely having 2 black dragons on the rooftops is way more confusing than what is happening: they haven't moved and I ain't sure whether they are going to get involved or are just playing hide and seek.
Last edited by W0lfbane on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 pm
Rydia says...

Well he flew away now! So you guys can all cheer and save the emperor and his new pet owner!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 pm
ScarlettFire says...

lol Kitty. And I still need to post in the SB. x.x *prods characters* Help?

24 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:43 pm
Kelcia says...

Right-o... I'll post in the morning... I'm kinda sick. xP
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 pm
Skorpionne says...

Sorry for the unexplained absence. Who knew you can't get internet in Scotland?
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

24 Reviews

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:10 pm
Kelcia says...

You were in Scotland?!? Lucky....
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:51 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I've been trying to figure out what to post. You should see that I've posted very soon...

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:57 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

I'm waiting on Bristin's POV, XD
Signature Pending

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook