Discuss things now.

ReiseP.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 pm
shadowraiki says...

Discussing things as commanded.

Edit - Now that there are three slots open per Fundamental, I foresee harsh love triangles in this struggle ^_^
If words are just letters put together, why do we decide on what they mean?

I step away from the grammar to review the story.

I don't do poetry.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:55 am
DarthAJ says...

Right, I'm posting my first story part within the next half an hour. It's the first time that I'm doing this so I say sorry beforehand in case I make mistakes!

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:56 am
Sassafras says...

Oh, I'm sure you'll do fine! (:

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:31 am
Sassafras says...

Your first storybook post ever and it was my storybook. I'm so happy. -smug smile-

9 Reviews

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 am
DarthAJ says...

:) Your story book idea is really interesting so I'm glad its the first one I'm taking part in!

64 Reviews

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:17 pm
shadowraiki says...

Dont' worry, first timer here too. And I thought we were in Washington state, not D.C. Glad you cleared that up.

I don't do poetry.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:18 pm
Iggy says...

I think we should discuss love here. Does anyone have their eyes set on anothers' Main Character?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

64 Reviews

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:22 pm
View Likes
shadowraiki says...

Quick note before love, I think we should make it a point to actually discuss the main plot. Wait for the SB creator to lay the foundations some because I feel like we're just jumping into a bottomless black pit that could go anywhere. And also to read past people's posts first.

I don't do poetry.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:26 pm
Rydia says...

Not as of yet. It's a little too early to know who my character will get on with and who she won't. It depends a lot on what they say to her and such ^^
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:36 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Let's keep the love to a minimum for now ^_^

And I definitely agree with Raiki. Generally speaking, a successful storybook should have everyone post once every day or every other day. Not every half hour. Cooling our jets and actually reading what everyone has to say will make this work out a lot better than simply acting on impulse.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

64 Reviews

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:45 pm
shadowraiki says...

Also, if Princess sees this, I would just like to state for my character:

I'm not getting involved with anyone yet because I'm simply trying to fit the role given to me: a stubborn a-hole that doesn't take commands from the others. I know I made my character come off as a, "hot headed, fiery" person (we need to stop calling people fire Fundamentals by the way), but I was really trying to show it off as a, "Since I'm the oldest, I don't take commands from you guys," type of thing.

I think it's too early to forge strong friendships yet as... well... we just met each other. Personally, I think we should start over from the beginning of the conference because I think I did a poor patch job of trying to get all the ideas together (e.g starting introductions to get everyone's names rather than 'fire element' and 'earth element' as well as my lame attempt at trying to introduce my character to the others). I mean we can continue as if all that didn't happen, but I don't want to have to throw in pieces of writing as 'glue'

I don't do poetry.

9 Reviews

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:47 pm
DarthAJ says...

I agree with shadowraiki.

For example in my last bit in the actual thread I asked the old woman about our first mission. I don't think anyone but the thread creator (ReisePiecey) should tell us what the first mission is or at least tell us some general events the plot will go through in the beginning so that we can make the story go there and then add twists of our own once the plot has developed a little more.

@Ignorance

No-one. My "magnetic attraction" towards Alice has nothing to do with love.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Things are pretty alright right now. Everyone's calmed down and are giving there names which should kill some of the initial confusion. I don't expect Liam to make friends quite yet either, but for what its worth, we've started.

Simply speaking, people need to start reading the posts and that's about it. Not just the ones that concern them, but all of them, cause it when it comes down to it, all the posts will concern them eventually.

So instead of crying over spilled milk, we should push past this and keep going! ^_^
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:56 pm
jok101 says...

I agree with Dreamwalker its best to just wait for the SB leader to put us on the right track and then we can start forging the friendships between are characters.

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault