z

Young Writers Society

The Virtus vs. The Division DT

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 pm
gleek456 says...

Hey! PrincessofDarkness reminded me about the DT, so here it is! If there's anything you want to say that OOC, you can put it here.

Question: Anyone like my new characters? :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:34 pm
Justagirl says...

Heya Gleek,

I saw the training room, but it doesn't really look very safe for guns or explosives training - do we want dumbbells flying everywhere when a bomb goes off?
Anyways, I was wondering if there could be an indoor gun range in the basement/cellar and if you wanted a place to practice explosives maybe there should be a (strongly enforced) area outside to use?

-Alzora
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:37 pm
gleek456 says...

Sure! I'm going to have to edit later, because it's hard to add photos and edit on the iPhone. Thanks for the suggestion!

- gleek456 <3
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:33 am
Shadowlight says...

I was wondering the same thing.

Maybe Rafe has a field or other outdoor area that he uses for his classes with a small reinforced building for building his "toys"?? we don't want one of the trainees to blow up the main campus. XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

Reviews: 4
Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:33 am
Dethl says...

I was just wondering...Can I have a character that is from the Division, but at the same time is part of the Virtu's crew? Who plays for the both sides but at the end is loyal to only one.

The Twelve Makeovers of Haircules is the stuff of legend. He defeated the Erymanthian Beard. One could say it was a hair raising adventure.
— KateHardy