z

Young Writers Society

The Hunt [additional characters and discussion]

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 pm
TheAlphaBunny says...

Additional Characters
To all who are participating in the storybook, The Hunt, or are interested in doing such later on, this thread is important. Here, if you have a character you would like to add to those that you are controlling but is not a disposable back ground character, then I invite you to post a profile for him/her below. You may use the profile outline found on the actual page, or you may put any information in whatever format you deem suitable.

Discussion
Likewise, if you would like to join the storybook later, after contacting on of the hosts, WrittenInStone or myself, this is where your character profile will be posted so as not to disrupt the flow (or whatever) of the actual RP thread. Also, if anyone has questions about the storybook or ideas they would like to share to the group as a whole, feel free to post them here.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, and when I have an announcement to make or something, I'll probably just post it here, so to all participating in The Hunt, I would suggest getting notifications for this. ;)

Much loves,
Bunny

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 am
View Likes
carbonCore says...

Name: Alois Busquerup

Description of Appearance and Picture: A young-looking face but with mildly wrinkled skin and silver hair. Kind of like this.

Strengths: Immeasurable raw strength and pain tolerance.

Weaknesses: Awareness. He's not very tuned in with the world, and so the best way to attack him is to sneak up on him.

Notable attributes: This individual actively seeks out witches and is generally very kind with them. He promises to keep their secrets safe. Those who know witches usually see him in the company of several.

Sexuality/View on Romance: What will happen, will happen.

Other: TheAlphaBunny has the "for creator only" part of this character.
_

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:10 pm
TheAlphaBunny says...

Name: Amerine Fretamori

Appearance and picture: Petite girl with long brown hair an dgray eyes like her father, the King. Looks something like this

Strengths: is independent and has a strong sense of justice.

Weaknesses: is prone to trusting too easily. can be rash and temperamental.

Notable attributes: was involve romantically with her second cousin, Lilin Lohsael, and never quite got over it. sometimes wears flashier clothing than is necessary for the occasion due to her fine upbringing. wars with herself over her interest in witches and her loyalty to her father.

Sexuality/view on romance: she's up for anything....really.
"I can have oodles of charm when I want to." --Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound