z

Young Writers Society

The Escapees (Special Features Disc)

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:16 am
Loller65 says...

Yeah...waaaay to much OOC going on in the regular thread, so we are gonna have to have a Discussion Thread before it gets outta hand, okay?

DISCUSS
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

31 Reviews

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 am
Loller65 says...

The energy rifle

The energy pistol
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:47 pm
Justagirl says...

What about this for the plot!?!?

I was kinda thinking that if they escaped the GC wouldn't really go after them. So what if they find a, like, blocked off underground section that's kinda abandoned and filled with people who they just let go there and that have gone crazy. And so, also in this place (that's really secret) there's the biggest secrets and projects and stuff.... And so, they find it and kinda live down there with the GC people wanting to get them so that they don't find out about the projects. Like that idea?
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:01 pm
sylverdawn says...

It's a pretty solid idea but if it's blocked off how do they get there?
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

297 Reviews

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm
Justagirl says...

I don't know. But, you're character is the one with the power + they're in the air vents which go anywhere.... Speaking of which, when will the white coats be sending poison-by-air through the vents? That's what they should do if they want to get rid of the naughty children that escaped.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 pm
sylverdawn says...

True but from the way the plot is going much of the facility is underground. Unless there's a secondary ventilitation system sending poison through the vents would poison EVERYONE in the facility.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

297 Reviews

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 pm
Justagirl says...

Aaah. True. Well, maybe they'd block up all the vents?

31 Reviews

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 am
Loller65 says...

On vacation. If next hotel doesn't have WiFi like current one, posts will be limited to being sent from my phone, which can be annoying, so I might not post much for the next week. On the other hand, I might be able to post plenty. Regardless, I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

-Leon Trotsky-

31 Reviews

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 am
Loller65 says...

Current hotel has WiFi. slow as molasses though, so posts may be infrequent, but I can post. So nobody take over Leroy!

-Leon Trotsky-

165 Reviews

Reviews: 165
Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 pm
qaralynn says...

hahah kay :) Hope you're enjoying your vacation.
"If they can't be with you at your worst, then they don't deserve to be with you at your best."
-Murtuza-

"Even though a ship won't sink at sea, it needs to be steered to get home."

The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein