z

Young Writers Society

Behind the Scenes DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 am
View Likes
Kaywiia says...

Any ideas you have or anything you can put here. Anything I'm planning I'll tell you about. Anything you are planning with another member, unless it's a surprise, can go here. Questions or comments, ect. also here.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am
View Likes
Kaywiia says...

So, just a note, to make things more interesting:

The director is going to suddenly decide to get the foriegn filming out of the way and send everyone to Europe first. Starting with England, then France, then Switzerland. He gets a better deal that way. In England they will be filming in London; in France it will be a small town and also Paris; in Switzerland they will be in an assortment of very small villages.

Also, before they leave, the cast will be doing individual interviews on the "Meggie May Show". Whatever questions you want to have "Meggie May" ask your character is up to you. The director will tell them about this interview in the first meeting.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 pm
View Likes
Guess says...

Started a bit on the foiegn idea, if you don't mind Kay.
Life's just full of questions....stop asking me and go find some hippie on a mountain.

Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket