Godmod Partay~! Discussion

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 pm
Light_Devil! says...

GODMOD PARTAY~!
Discussion
(for obviously: topic75191.html )

So, here is where everything you need to know is answered.

If I don't reply within a week, feel free to make up your own answers.

Go ahead. Shoot!
Spoiler! :
We start when I figure we have enough people. By the way, there is no real limit to this. Because there is no explanation. This is purely for fun.
Last edited by Light_Devil! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:50 pm
TexanWriter says...

I am so in. Will reuse this post for my profile.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

73 Reviews

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 am
Light_Devil! says...

AWESOME. :D I wonder why no one else is interested. :(
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:42 am
ultraviolet says...

Name: Beatrice Lemere (call her Bea)
Personality: Bea is spontaneous, and she does spontaneous things, like spontaneously fight, do flips, slice things with her sword, use her wicked ninja skills, and spontaneously combust(?). She is so random, that even she can't keep up sometimes. But if that doesn't paint you a vivid picture, imagine she's so random, that just when you're starting to get used to her illogicalness, she goes around and acts logical. Just for kicks. You never know what she's gonna do next. (Not in a hyped-up-on-sugar kind of way - but in a this-person's-so-sadistic/insane/too cool for you-that-you're-not-sure-what-they're-thinking/planning-and-it-freaks-you-out kind of way. If that's a more vivid picture.) Bea always dresses how she does in the picture below, and always carries her sword. And she has a lot of hidden skills, and a lot of not-so-hidden ones. (Basically, I want a character without boundaries. xD )
Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Last edited by ultraviolet on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

73 Reviews

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 am
Light_Devil! says...

Awesome! :D

I hope you guys have fun. :D

---

Ultraviolet - this is EXACTLY what I was talking about. :D Create your GODMOD character. THIS is what it's about. No boundaries. At all. ALSO, love the picture. :D

P.S I can't wait for all these... GODS to start to interact. I expect some seriously... interesting times. :D

---

My profile: (OH, YEAH!)

Name: Gabaeebatashiba (Accepts the nickname Gabe.)

Gender: Generally a guy, but he swaps between each gender as he sees fit.

Personality: Sadistic Guy. Cruel. Nasty. Twisted humour; more detail in spoiler.
Spoiler! :
Gabe is part of the dredges of society. He is violent, quick-tempered, a terminal kleptomaniac, he enjoys causing other people pain and is a truth-twister. However, he always looks calm (apart from his disturbing smile), he is quick-witted (cunningly cruel), has an ourageous sense of humour and is, unfairly, very convincing - as, well, he doesn't really lie. He isn't outright and his insults are usually dressed up in so much crap that they sound like compliments.

"I was walking down the street the other day and I ran straight into someone. Stuff went everywhere, a complete mess, really. I couldn't stop to help and I didn't apologise, you see, I was in a real rush. When I looked back, you'd never believe who it was," Gabe stops uncertainly, looks down from his higher chair, straight to his lawyer (almost as if asking if it was ok) who nods his okay, and then swallows, "It was him!" Swinging an arm out over the desk of the testimonials, he points an accusing, shaking finger towards the man in question. ~ Gabaeebatashiba twisting words in such a way to imply that the man he ran into was, in fact, the thief and that it wasn't him (which it really was.)

Gabe will blow up over anything he doesn't like. What he does and doesn't like changes on a day to day basis.

"You can call me Gabe, King, Dirt, Faggot, but never ever call me Gabaeebatashiba." ~ Gabe, 14/01/10.

"Did you just call me Gabe?!" ~ Gabaeebatashiba, 15/01/10.

Gabe doesn't have a good side. He is a one-sided person. He is not deep, or meaningful. In fact, he's rather shallow and very partial to the Seven Deadly Sins. However, at times he finds himself "afflicted" with a need to help someone. To cure this "disease" he (illegally) drinks and goes partying.

"Vice is funner than virtue." ~ Gabe laughing as he kicks someone in the face, than apologises, before stepping on them.

I should also mention that there is no reason why he's lived as long as he has. He just has.
Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Gabe has brown eyes; a dark brown, oft times confused for black. Admittedly, his gaze sometimes puts people off. He has soft raven hair, styled in a sort of extremely short bob, a few curls tucked behind his ears. Gabe's medium lips are usually curled up into a sharp smile, commonly mistaken for a smirk or snicker.

He's the average height for a seventeen year old, 180cm, which in fact is the age he looks. He is built in an almost lanky way, with long lithe limbs and thin body width. People usually comment on how much he has the body of a basketball player. For some reason, even though he never goes into the sun unless he absolutely has too, he has a wonderfully golden tan.

Gabe doesn't have much variety in his wardrobe. He wears skinny jeans and a black long sleeved shirt with some sort of cunningly cruel slogan on it (with a hoodie) and sunglasses which he never actually puts on, but wears sitting atop his head.

He's never anywhere without his green iPod nano clipped to the edge of his pants, just next to his hip.

As I said, there is no need to explain anything.

---

Come on, guys, I want the PARTAY~! to start. We need at least... 3-6 more people to start.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm
Sassafras says...

Name: Lollipopadollicious "Lolli Dolli"

Personality: She has the personality of a three year old filled with pixie sticks. She's hyper, even in sleep. She's always doing something. She can never stay still, at least one part of her has to be moving. She asks so many questions at times when somebody actually answers her question she forgets what she asked. She is a hand full to say the least. The only way you can get her to keep quiet is if she's eating Pocky, which is a type of candy/snack if you didn't know. Okay, Lolli thinks she is a doll, like, a real doll. She will go into "Doll Mode" whenever someone says Pickles, the only way to turn her back on would be to shout Juice. "Doll Mode" Lolli has three settings: Evil. Vixen. Saint. When she'll evil she's kill, steal, fight, and basically do all the things she's not supposed to do. When she's a vixen she's really flirty and will often hug or kiss anyone on the streets she deems worthy of her lips. When she's a saint she's the best she can be. She will not speak unless spoken to and always presents herself as a perfect lady. In differnt modes, her clothing changes for no other reason other than I want them to. She always has a full stock of chocolate Pocky on her at any given time. She sometimes collapses randomly from sugar rush or over exerction. Don't be alarmed, this happens at least twice a day. When she wakes up from "Doll Mode" she has no idea what she's done. Her last setting of Doll Mode can only be obtained if you lay her down on her back, cover her eyes and mouth, and shout "Fanta". This Doll Mode setting is called standby and basically puts her to sleep until you shout Juice again.

She can only go into Doll Mode once a day and sometimes she malfunctions and goes in and out of Doll Mode randomly. When this happens the situation can't be helped and it's best to keep her restricted or tied down until further notice.

Apperance:
Spoiler! :
General Look

Just the clothes:

Vixen:
Spoiler! :

Evil:
Spoiler! :

Saint:
Spoiler! :

This should be fun.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:36 pm
seeminglymeaningless says...

Name: Enoby Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way

Personality: Depressed and emo. She loves to slit her wrists and wallow in self pity.

Appearance: Black hair with purple tips and highlights. Blood red eyes. Black nail polish and clothes. High heeled boots and too much mascara.

Bio: Ebony lives in a twisted Harry Potter universe where she is the girlfriend of Harry Potter and Malfoy, and Malfoy and Harry are also in a relationship. She is at constant war with preps who are just annoying.
I have an approximate knowledge of many things.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:32 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Artemesia Caron-Jezebel Raksha *You can call her Arty, Missy, Jez, Bell, Raksha or Demon*
Personality: She acts sweet and innocent but is actually rather twisted and dark if you piss her off she will kick your ass or summon a horde of demons to do it for her. She has no boundaries in what she will do to reach her goal. She is rather artistic but most of her art is extremely dark and gothic. She can's stand people who are preppy and often will curse them literally. She sings alot of the time when she's bored. When she is bored with one of her love hungry slaves she will kill them or if she is feeling merciful which isn't often she will wipe their memory and let them continue their lives.
Appearance: Black hair down to her waist dark purple eyes pale skin.
Bio: She is an immortal witch who is extremely dark and twisted she has turned a few men into love hungry slaves who will do anything for her though she often doesn't need them. She is trained in the deadly as well as magical arts.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

73 Reviews

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:32 am
Light_Devil! says...

Okay, sweet as. We have... I don't know how many people, because some people didn't post their profile here, like I asked. Anyway... we have enough to start.

Oh, yeah, this is always open. If someone stops posting - they just disappear. If someone new starts posting (after submitting a profile) - I'm cool with it.

I'll post first and then you guys can go crazy on it.

*rubs hands together manically*

This is going to be awesome.

By the way - the loose plot is: You wake up at a New Years Party. Modern time. This year. That is all.

I've been thinking about it and I figure we'd need a tad bit more plot than that. So. There IS a reason why they're all there, but I don't feel like sharing it right now. But rest assured - it is a GOOD reason. ;)
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

73 Reviews

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:04 pm
View Likes
DaSpetsnaz says...

Name: Alphonso Bungemo

Personality: None. He has no personality. He is mean and nice, sweet and evil, and very mysterious.

Appearance: He fell to earth when he was still plasmatic goop, but he landed in the world's largest burrito factory which caused him to over-mutate. He now is a 50 foot tall weasel, pure white, but he can shrink to any size. He also can turn into a strange creature from space.
Spoiler! :
mm6_predator_photo_01_dp.jpg
mm6_predator_photo_01_dp.jpg (125.47 KiB) Viewed 390 times

Spoiler! :
mustela_erminea2.jpg
mustela_erminea2.jpg (33.95 KiB) Viewed 390 times
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:04 pm
Mazzi says...

Name: Grilled Cheesus

Personality: Thinks of himself as a god. Well he is, he grants peoples cheezy prays and can be power-crazed.

Appearance: A sandwich with a burnt picture of god on.

http://www.tvworthwatching.com/contribu ... heesus.jpg
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:23 pm
Pundit says...

Name: Gruth Orkan Ssuulis Numa Numa Haddis Kistro Mortasmera (he also goes as death[he is death])

Gendermale

Personality:he likes killing people

Appearance:he can change his appearance, but at the moment he has blue eyes, black hair and is very good looking

Aardvark City, here we come!
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

123 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 123
Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:36 am
Vanadis says...

Yeah. This seems too hilarious NOT to join.

Name: Ren

Personality: Ren feels pretty, oh so pretty, at all times. That is rule one. And if he ever doesn't feel pretty, he just refers back to rule number one.

His only power is a special one: he can manipulate houseplants. Only houseplants. Not bushes, not hedges, and trees are right out, except maybe ficuses. But he's smart. He always keeps a potted plant about his person, normally strapped to his head, and it has to match his dress, or else it negates rule number one (the one about him always feeling pretty.)

Ren is normally subservient to anyone who looks like they could take him (which is most of humanity.) He enjoys making tea and biscuits for them, cleaning their houses/rooms/clothes/anything, giving them pedicures, and all around sucking up and/or groveling. This is because he can't fight. In a fight, he tends to make up a song and dance aimed at making whoever is challenging him back down; if that doesn't happen, he makes like a banana and splits.

Phobias of Ren's include (but are not limited to) matching socks, men's clothing, mice, garbage trucks, goat cheese, copy machines, refrigerator magnets, the ghosts that live in the plumbing, toddlers, mercury thermometers, corn flakes, fake magicians, telephone solicitors, telephones, telegraphs, televisions, Teletubbies, telescopes, weather-men, golf pants, orange juice carafes, the face masks people wear in hospitals, fast food workers, romance, and being eaten by a naked person wearing a top hat while wielding a flaming torch in one hand and a burrito in the other (he calls this a 'talakker.')

Honestly, he's quite intelligent, but he rarely shows any proof of this.

Appearance: Pale-skinned, wiry-thin, and kind of short. Most would mistake him for a girl, and while he enjoys crossdressing, he always corrects any assumptions that he's female. Ren can change his hair color at will, normally choosing lavender, bubblegum pink, or teal, and has his houseplants style it for him, usually in a mess of ringlets tied up in a bow that matches his dress and also helps hold his houseplant of choice on his head. His socks are always mismatched and knee-length, and he tends to not wear shoes because he never learned how to tie them (and it also makes skidding on a wood floor that much easier.)
We've got deep-fried water bears and horse wigs!

If you're slapped in Guam, you're slapped in real life. --chibibo

Need someone to review your novel? Why don't you try checking here? Buddy up!

Last time I checked, love had no gender.

5 Reviews

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:49 pm
Skull3670 says...

Name: Emporer Fragglebottom but goes by Prince Skull-a-lot
Appearance: 6ft3, flowing golden blonde hair, deep sea blue eyes and a body that looks like it was sculpted my Michaelangelo. Oh and occasionally his skull might rip clean out of his body, catch on fire and wander around for a while but everyone has there excentricies right?
Personality: An outrageous flirt and charming conversationalitst. However his skull is an insane villain.
[b]Other:[b] He can teleport and his self defense mechanism is to die.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

5 Reviews

Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:33 am
Camulaeus says...

Name: Kinstghre (Kin-stur)
Age: 10923 in human years, due to his condition he is only 19
Appearance: Imagine a glob of floating orange. Now insert the face of your preschool teacher, the body of the first cop yo u ever saw, the legs of Kim Kardashian and the feet of Big foot. This is Kinstghre's sister. He in fact looks rather like Lenardo De Caprio if Leonardo de Caprio had bright red hair and no goatee.
Personality: Oh I don't know. Depends on temperature of Jupiter. If its freezing than Kinstghre is mean and bitter. If hot than Kinstghre is warm and friendly.
[b]Other:[b] He sometimes falls out of reality and pops in at random times and places.
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio