z

Young Writers Society

The school of the seven

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:18 pm
retrodisco666 says...

DT!
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:31 pm
Tigersprite says...

Are the subjects we choose any that we like at all? Like Plotting World Domination...:D But seriously. When you say we can choose any, do you mean things like History and the different Science, that is, normal school subjects?
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

333 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Well my idea was that some would be normal and some not for example a day might go:

English
Math
Advanced cross bow training
How to kill in the wild
Astronomy
History
Language training

I know they aren't too different but I think that would be preferable. Views
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

147 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm
Tigersprite says...

Okay, that's fine. Writing my profile now.
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

333 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Good thank you!
~Francoise Sagan

147 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:40 pm
Tigersprite says...

One more thing. What do you mean by 'Weapon and Language'?
Nathan Leopold

333 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:44 pm
retrodisco666 says...

It would be something like Dual swords for weapon, as a means to fight. And another language such as Spanish or Chinese so they could blend in more in the outside world if that makes sence?
~Francoise Sagan

147 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:53 pm
Tigersprite says...

Alright, no problem.
Nathan Leopold

147 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:29 pm
Tigersprite says...

Dragonet made good point on the topic thread.Should we add our characters' ages?
Nathan Leopold

333 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:47 pm
retrodisco666 says...

I didn't realise this but now I have added some infomation. They're either 16 or 17 so it doesn't really matter :L

Unless you wish to add an age then feel free
~Francoise Sagan

147 Reviews

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 pm
Tigersprite says...

Where is the school based? I need to know for my character's history classes.
Nathan Leopold

333 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 pm
retrodisco666 says...

England, but they would learn about other countries history as well to be honest :D regarless though England
~Francoise Sagan

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:57 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I dropped out, if you haven't noticed. Roadnevertravelled has claimed Hope. Skye Harris is no longer a character in this SB. Sorry, but I'm kinda busy with NaNo, among other things.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara