z

Young Writers Society

Blood Type DT

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:16 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Here's the Discussion Thread for Blood Type! Huzzah!

Vampires
Tom Gray (AB) - Lauren2010
Peter Harving (O) - Lauren2010
Dmitri Collins (AB) - *coco
Isaballe Von Ray (O) - ReisePiecey
Alexander Von Ray (B) - Twitchy
Cherrize "Cherry" Walter (A) - seeminglymeaningless
John Ryder (AB) - jok101

Humans
To Be Determined (B) - Moriah Leila
Anita Montague (AB) - Moriah Leila
Clare (O) - Kidashka
Coahl Walter (A) - Light_Devil!
Christopher Loch (AB) - Esther Sylvester
Delilah "Dee" Holmes (O) - Kitty15

Feel free to discuss anything from characters to plot! Be sure to check out everyones profiles so we all at least vaguely know the characters; they're all really awesome characters!

The Link To The Storybook!
Last edited by Lauren2010 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Got YWS?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:30 pm
Rydia says...

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted yet, my laptop died on me yesterday when I was hoping to get on. Will get something up in a little bit :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:46 pm
MilkNCookies says...

what is the basic plot anyways?
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

541 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 am
Lauren2010 says...

The plot is pretty open. Basically, the world is conflicted between two sides:
allowing vampires to coexist with humans v destroying the vampires before they have a chance to kill.

The word is spiraling quickly towards the side for destroying the vampires. Blood banks are closing, officials are coming down on vampire crime harder than ever before, and some humans are even taking the destruction of vampires into their own hands.

I'm assuming the plot will flow towards the government getting more and more strict and lead to an eventual vampire slaughter, in which our characters will have to fight back or die. But of course, that's up for discussion.

So, what would you guys like to see plot-wise?
Got YWS?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 am
Rydia says...

I'd quite like to see the vampires forced to go underground and for vampires to be outcast from normal society which would of course lead to raids on the town, kidnapping and storing victims for blood extraction etc.

There's a lot of cool ways this could go though so I think it will be fun whatever happens ^^
Writing Gooder

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:43 pm
*coco says...

I agree with Kitty, this will be cool whichever way the plot goes. I do feel, however, if the situation gets bad enough that vampires become outcasts and have to go underground, than my character (who is tryna fight for vampire rights) will need a lot of help from other characters who share his ambition.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

541 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:22 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Ooo, I like the underground idea!
Got YWS?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:55 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Meh too!
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

130 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:32 pm
*coco says...

Lauren, if you'd like, I could introduce the idea. I was thinking about the government wanting to introduce a 'vampire registration' law (I got the idea off x-men :D ) where vampires will be forced to expose themselves to the public, if not they will become ostracised. I was going to have my character go and debate against it. Maybe this new law/proposal could be the start of vampires having to hide from humans in order to save themselves, etc. What do you think?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

541 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:00 pm
Lauren2010 says...

I'm down with it. So long as everyone else is, you can go for it coco :)
Got YWS?

130 Reviews

Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:38 am
*coco says...

Kay, if anyone has a problem with it please let me know. I won't post, anyway, until the Isabella stuff is sorted because I need it to be the next morning.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:04 pm
kidashka says...

Sounds like a good idea :)
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Rydia says...

Sounds fine by me! If it works out, I may even have Dee attend the talk in support of vampires making themselves known :)
Writing Gooder

541 Reviews

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:53 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Alright folks, things are getting exciting!

In light of recent events, I'm feeling that Tom and Peter are most certainly going to (at least try) skip town. It looks like Isabella is being dragged along with them, and potentially Alice and Clare? They've only got so much time before John Ryder is knocking down their door.

I'm feeling like Tom won't be living through the story. He's got himself in deep this time. We'll see exactly how that goes down though.

Peter's pretty sulky and obnoxious, but an attitude adjustment may be in order as he feels the need to take care of Isabella/Alice/Clare. He's not very fond of Tom right now either (never really has been).

Also, I was thinking that maybe Alexander could join forces with John Ryder and the police? He could want to use the opportunity to find his sister (maybe it could be portrayed that Tom kidnapped her?), and John Ryder could use Alexander to get close to Tom without him being suspicious.

Just an idea, feel free to completely shut it down. Also, Tom's group could go find Alexander and take him along with them. But that's not as exciting ;)

So, how's the future looking for everyone else's characters? Any plot ideas?
Got YWS?

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:56 pm
Sassafras says...

I agree! That idea sound amazing! Alexander could help the police with their search as a way of not being locked up since he's been carded for the whole murder thing. This is going to big places, people!
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix