z

Young Writers Society

A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:13 pm
Rydia says...

I know, sorry! It's not a great time for me right now as I'm packing up to go back to uni and there's a lot of farewells between me and my friends. I'll try and get a post in over the next few days but after the move, I don't know when I'll have the internet set up ^^
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:01 pm
Dynamo says...

Don't worry, I just wanted to know why everything has slowed down all of a sudden. Good luck with the move.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:46 pm
Dynamo says...

Does anyone have anything they'd like to post? I was kinda hoping for Undertaker or Ayumi to do the next post. If not, it's okay, I can post next.
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Dynamo says...

Looks like things have slowed down again. Is anyone able to find the time to post?
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:08 pm
Dynamo says...

I guess everyone is pretty busy now that school has started back up. I just want you guys to know that I'm not about to let this storybook die like so many others before it. I'll wait as long as I have to for you guys to find the time to post. I know Kitty is moving, and Ayumi is really busy with all her new college activities, so they're too busy at the moment. I understand that other things in life take priority, and I would never ask you guys to drop everything you're doing just to post.
Take that, science!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:28 pm
Rydia says...

Hey guys, just to let you know I'm going to have more trouble than usual getting on here. My laptop died on me yesterday so I'm having to use uni computers but it's not ideal as that's 30 to 40 mins walk away so unless I'm already there (i.e. day time) I won't be logging on.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

103 Reviews

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:03 pm
Dynamo says...

That sucks, and just when we started to get back to posting. :( Oh well, these things happen. I hope you manage to get your computer fixed soon.
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 pm
Dynamo says...

I should have done this a while ago, but here are all of our characters' zodiac signs based on what you've all told me and what I could gather with their behaviours and personalities so far. I want to have this list up so when our characters run into more Zodiac Stone we'll know which stone will react to who.

Ren: Virgo
Ayaka: Pisces
Takeo: Aries
Bianca: Scorpio
Lena: Taurus
Cait: Libra
Sky: Gemini
Jordan: Aquarius

If I forgot anyone, or if you feel I didn't give your character the right sign, please let me know.
Take that, science!

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire