Tribal DT

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:10 pm
KAH says...

-Name: Tristan
-Human/Spirit [If spirit, what kind]: Human
-City: City Of The Sky
-Personality: Tristan can be very aggressive and doesn’t mind hurting people unless he truly loves and/or cares about them. Can be strong but is also an emotional guy. Can’t always see what’s right in front of him. He is fun to hang out with and doesn’t mind getting into minor trouble. He is very respectful to his elders and friends. He is very trustworthy, and never breaks a promise. Gets a little nervous around girls.
Spoiler! :
images-1.jpeg
images-1.jpeg (3.38 KiB) Viewed 149 times

-Strengths: Isn’t afraid of death or killing other people. He is very in tune with nature and his inner self. Is a deep thinker and can act well in life or death situations.
-Weaknesses: Bad at fighting in areas that you can’t see well in like the woods. He is very bad at fighting people with his bear hands. Doesn’t like to betray people, even if they are horrible to him.
-Preferred Magical Weapon: An electric sword with the power of lightning.
-Love [Yes/no]: Yes!
-Other: He has this anklet that he has had from birth. He has no idea what it does or who it is from, he just has a feeling that it is important.
Spoiler! :
sorry it's blurry!
anklet.jpg
anklet.jpg (100.69 KiB) Viewed 149 times
Last edited by KAH on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreams don't always have to exist while the sun's down and your eyes are shut.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:18 pm
Razcoon says...

Kah, you don't need me to explain it! But on the other hand, you need to pay attention to other profiles, namely the other boy from the city of the sky. You see, you said you had a sister who died, which doesn't match anything Rayne said in her profile. You could say your mother gave you that anklet, without explaining what it does, like Trey's necklace. You and Rayne can discuss this :)
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm
KAH says...

Ok, I read through all of them now! :D I fixed it, I see how it wouldn't make sense...maybe Trey and Tristan's necklace and anklet will connect somehow....XD This is going to be fun! Thanks for the help!
Dreams don't always have to exist while the sun's down and your eyes are shut.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm
RayneChild says...

So...wait, are they brothers then?
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

114 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 pm
Razcoon says...

Yeah, 'cause they're both heirs from the sky city. I'm working on the opening post on my itouch. Just to clear up what you're supposed to do while Mika and Mikaia are looking for your charries, you be terrorized by dark spirits. The light spirits are trapped. I'll make two dark spirits for the sake of that.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

30 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:46 pm
RayneChild says...

Okay. I can make another too, if it'll be too much for you :)
---
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

114 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 pm
Razcoon says...

Thanks! I'll make two, so that leaves one dark spirit. You can choose which city. As for light, we don't need need light spirits for now, but for later we do. And it would help if they sent us signs or something along the way. And once we have everyone, hints as to where they are.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:51 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Hey, I know it's started, but it sounds like fun! If you are not accepting at this point, you may disregard this post. I think I'll try a light spirit. Now, I am not entirely sure of what rules the spirits need to follow if any, so I'll just make a profile and you can tell me if I need to modify it. For now, I'm just taking cues off of other profiles and what is there already.

Name: Allikard

-Human/Spirit [If spirit, what kind]: Light Spirit

-City: City of Fire

-Personality: Allikard is a very quiet spirit and prefers to be alone. He trains alone, he fights alone and he travels alone. Because of all of this time spent without any companionship, he really doesn't understand other people or spirits at all. More than once, he would see an injured traveler and not understand why the person begs for help and tends to move on without a second thought. When it comes to combat, he is ferocious, but doesn't think his attacks through. Though his strength and speed sort of makes up for this, he is still prone to injury through combat or even going to the battlefield.

-Appearance: He is very tall, standing at 6'6'' and wears red and yellow gladiator style armor with his signature flaming sword strapped to his back. Most of his armor has been damaged through countless battles and looks to be corroding off of his body, but still has the ability to scare smaller opponents.

-Strengths: He is a tank by class, just not as well armored. He is able to ignore pain (though it is still inflicted and will affect him later), and normally overwhelms his opponents with his strength and speed.

-Weaknesses: Being a fire spirit, he is less effective in the water. His sword loses its abilities and he slowed down considerably when doused in water. He doesn't tend to think things through and it can become problematic in combat scenarios. In a relationship standpoint, he is not well suited to them. He is quick to anger and cannot control his mouth. Also, his loner attitude makes incapable of forming good relationships. Or any at all.

-Preferred Magical Weapon: Allikard's Fire Blade. A flashy red-hilted golden long sword, when activated covers itself in flames. Completely useless when wet...

-Love [Yes/no]: No. Just. No.

-Other: He normally carries little to no extra equipment other than his armor and sword. Never stays in one place for very long if he can help it.
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

30 Reviews

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:18 pm
RayneChild says...

Okey doke! :D

-Name: Adar

-Age: 679 (looks to be somewhere in his thirties...sort of)

-Human/Spirit [If spirit, what kind]: Dark spirit

-City: City of Fire

-Personality: Very serious, and he almost never speaks. Though most people think of him as the "misunderstood tough guy", he really isn't. He really is a quiet, but cruel, demon. His helmet-thing hides his face, so it is unknown whether or not he is prone to showing emotion. He only speaks when he absolutely has to and hates nearly everything. Any show of emotion is a sign of weakness and he makes it a point never to show anything, not that he could even if he wanted to.

-Appearance Picture:
Spoiler! :
Lol creepy, right? His armor is his body, so he can't take it off. He stands at a remarkable 7' tall, but he can't change his size like Scura can. His eyes glow bright orange when he's mad or in the heat of battle.

-Strengths: Adar is very skilled with a sword and he is extremely strong and fast. Among the spirits, he is one of the best fighters and is seldom challenged. He is very patient, and it takes a lot to get him to want to fight.

-Weaknesses: Because he almost never speaks, he is prone to losing his voice, so that he couldn't talk even if he had to. He is also seriously injured by water and never goes near it. His energy drains really fast while he's fighting, and usually can't stay strong for more than ten minutes, at the most.

-Preferred Magical Weapon: What he's holding in the picture is something like it, but it's more like this:
Spoiler! :
Though one can probably imagine what it does without needing to be told, I'll say it anyway xD It can light on fire and becomes twice as powerful and damaging

-Love [Yes/no]: Definitely not

-Other: He can change his form into a puff of smoke if he needs to
---

114 Reviews

Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 pm
Razcoon says...

Ithy, your profile is fine, and I am accepting! I'll add you in as soon as I can. Welcome to YWS, and thanks so much for making a light spirit. I guess most people enjoy terrorizing people. xD Anyway, I have to warn you-you and the four other light spirits are trapped in a place [which I will figure out the location of later] but can still watch the heirs and send them signs of warning and whatnot. Being a spirit, you only have a human illusion when you want to be seen.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 pm
AngerManagement says...

-Name: Dahlia Delacroix

-Spirit: Dark Spirit

-City: Sky.

-Personality: Dahlia has a very dark and gloomy personality, she is the girl next door that everyone believes should be featured in the next Saw simply for looking creepy enough. Dahlia hardly ever talks and when she does, she speaks in an audible whisper, she hates explaining herself, and hardly ever repeats what she says twice. She hates incompetent workers and has no qualms about killing them, she has become very cold with time. But she is quite nice, if you find a way to show her that you are not like other humans.

-Appearance Picture:
Spoiler! :

-Strengths: Dahlia is extremely good at controlling the powers of the Sky so much so that it changes with her moods and thoughts, She is average at archery but is very good at handling a loaded gun, She analyses every single step before she makes it. And she turns her emotions on and off making her a very dangerous opponent as she can kill without feeling remorse.

-Weaknesses: Dahlia has a blind spot as one of her eyes are defective she uses her powers to make look as though its there, She softens up when it comes to human children, she sees them as clean before they grow into adults and are polluted hence her little child persona.

-Preferred Magical Weapon:She has a staff that she holds with the hand that is on the side where she has the defective eye, this enables her to sense the surroundings and act as though she can see perfectly.

-Love [Yes/no]: If you want to get it on with a girl that looks about 9, be my guest...(P.S If you actually do, you're a pedophile >.> Unless you're 9)

-Other: Dahlia loves sweets and baked goods put her in a good mood.
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

45 Reviews

Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:46 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Okay, sweet! And thanks for the welcome! Also, I kind of figured that I would be trapped from the initial description and from what I have read so far and I am okay with that. It means I can observe where the story is going for a little longer and get more of a handle on things even though I think I'm figuring out pretty well already :) .

In the meantime, I can make some more light spirits just for the sake of it and since there isn't many as of right now. I like making characters, and I do have a few ideas for how the elements could be set up for the light side at least.

I honestly cannot wait until the story gets under way!!

Will review for food!

114 Reviews

Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:23 pm
Razcoon says...

By the way kah, could you change "Mika and Mikaia's dad" to Zareb? They don't all know each other; they live too far away. The tribe leaders are common knowledge. Oh and just so people know, until emmy gets back, I'm speaking for both Mika and Mikaia.

114 Reviews

Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:25 pm
Razcoon says...

And one more thing I don't get-how would people find out so quickly what happened? Not that the tree burned down the red smoke is a strong indication but that it was Zareb who did it?

45 Reviews

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:29 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Quick correction from the list of characters. Allikard is a light spirit.

Will review for food!

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data