z

Young Writers Society

Wingwar: *Not Started/Accepting*

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 am
Thegirlwholived says...

Discuss =D
Bad case of Writer's Block? Look no further for a professional healer of Writer's Block! Shoot me a PM, and I'll get write on your case! (hahahaha see the pun there?) ;)

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:30 am
SisterItaly says...

*signs with lime green spraypaint* Emmmmmmyyyyy
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:41 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

Bamp!

Are we ever gonna have someone posting rom the 'evil' dragon's perspective, or just from the gryphon's and pegasi's?

18 Reviews

Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:24 pm
Thegirlwholived says...

We have good dragons, but AMU and I might post occasionally what we want them to do next
Bad case of Writer's Block? Look no further for a professional healer of Writer's Block! Shoot me a PM, and I'll get write on your case! (hahahaha see the pun there?) ;)

Random avatar

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:36 am
GrantBlayfur says...

Thegirlwholived wrote:We have good dragons, but AMU and I might post occasionally what we want them to do next

Okay. I'm willing to post from the bad guy's perspective if you'd like (I enjoy being evil :twisted: ).

18 Reviews

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:13 pm
Thegirlwholived says...

No, I mean we'll post something in italics to show what's going on in their point of view, and what they plan to do.

Random avatar

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:28 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

Ahh...dang. Okay then.

Just a preemptive question, is there anything else we're gonna need in the near future for this story? Like a map or anything? (I reeeeally need something to do right now...)

18 Reviews

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:47 pm
Thegirlwholived says...

Hmm...Why don't you sketch out a map of the land? We need for the Dragon's Lair to be in the middle, and the Gryphon's and Pegasai's territory nearby. You don't have to, but if you reeaaaallllyyy need something to do... :)

Random avatar

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

Alright, I'll give it a shot...anything else you need on the map? Or do I have infinite creative freedom?

18 Reviews

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 pm
Thegirlwholived says...

Mostly infinite ^^

Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix