remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Reviews: 2
Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 pm
Buggy says...

George is the only one who knows Carl Willows's identity, got it. :)
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Okay, some of you may be wondering who, exactly, Mr. Wong is and now I shall explain. Mr. Han Wong was a superhero by the name of FoxBoy. I'll be creating a bio for him now.

Mr. Han Wong:
Spoiler! :

Name: Han Wong.
Alias: FoxBoy.
Current Status? Deceased, killed by Carl's minions.
Powers: Shape-shifting (Fox only), ability to control other animals (such as foxes, cats and other small non-flying creatures), Precognition (ability to see his opponent's next move, but only while fighting), heightened senses and telekinesis.
Other Skills: Martial Arts, wielding a Katana, stealth and speed (just a little faster than normal).
Children/Grandchildren: One, a daughter named Kira.
Other: Apparently Han knew this was coming... (The words "I knew this was coming" were written in blood on the floor)
Hero/Sidekick? Sidekick.

The Daughter:
Spoiler! :

Name: Kira Wong.
Alias: FoxFire.
Current Status? Living.
Powers: Shape-shifting (Fox only), Empathy (able to see emotions and intentions, etc), Precognition (ability to see an opponent's next move, but only while fighting), slowed ageing (ages one year for every two), heightened senses and telekinesis.
Other Skills: Martial Arts, wielding a Katana, stealth, speed (just a little faster than normal), good liar, good actress, flexible, persuasive and an excellent cook.
Children/Grandchildren: None yet.
Other: Says she knew something bad was going to happen.
Hero/Sidekick? Hero.

If anyone wishes to claim Kira, feel free to do so. Also, Kira is the only one with six powers, some are part of her nature (such as heightened senses).
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 am
Checkup says...

Okay I am new to this whole thing so... hello everyone! *waves and smiles*, and I only just stumbled over this whole discussion thready thing, great idea, I like it a lot.

Anyway just wanted to say hi, sorry about that mistake earlier Scarlettfire, and just let me know if there is anything else I am doing wrong. Thanks, and I am excited!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:36 am
ScarlettFire says...

It's okay. We were all new once. You also have Willow Living Center in your profile when it should be Aerona's home.

Also. Kira has been claimed and there is now only one spot if anyone wants to claim it.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:51 am
Checkup says...

Okay it is fixed :D

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:25 am
Bloo says...

And the final profile!

Name: Damien Green

Alias: Mirage

Appearance: You could call him handsome, for his age. He sort of looks like a young man got left out in the sun for too long. He has gray hair, that is slowly residing, but still cliging to the back and sides of his head, for dear life. He doesn’t have any features that really stand out, and he usually wears black, because black is plain, and black blends in with the background often. His grey eyes sort of speak for him, his gazes telling short and sweet greeting and farewells.

Spoiler! :

Power: Damien’s power is, mostly, minor illusionary. His main ploy is twisting the rooms around him, to appear smaller, making the enemy feel trapped, and while he slips behind his fictional walls. His other specialty is making clones of him self, non solid projections. He mostly uses these for distraction purposes, but as he realizes his age he will begin to rely on, and develop, this power.

Skills: Over the years Damien has learned to read people, while not a supernatural power, he can guess your fears, and is usually right. He uses this, though minor, with his main power. He does not like to scare his opponents into submission. He is also rather good at confusing people, and making them feel as if they have no control over the situation, by bending their surroundings in intricate ways.

Personality: Damien is a rather sweet man. He chooses not to fight, and whenever he can spare the humanity of those around him. He has been called a weak man by many, and this has gotten back to him. It is his biggest downfall. He does not trust people, however, he just takes it a bit too easy on everyone. He does not like being in the spotlight, and prefers sit in the background and let others get the glory for his grunt work. He is a very content man, and has few regrets in his life, despite what others might say.

History: When Damien was young he learned he could “bend” space around him. He Didn’t exactly pay any mind to it, thinking it would attract attention to himself. Which he hates. The only reason he ever used them was because of his first job. He had a cashier’s job, in a rather bad neighborhood, and it was constantly being robbed and held up. One day Damien got a bit tired of it, and used his powers to make a man think the register was on the other side of the room, and he ran off, thinking he had a duffle bag full of money.

After that Damien realized that with his abilites he didn’t need to be public, and inf act had the best thing not to be. He could just disappeer behind a brick wall. So he took to walk the streets, trapping bad guys in cages of his mind until the cops came, and poofing away from there. It was a rather good thing for him.

Eventually he met up with other heroes, but he was usually the silent type there. No one knows a lot about him. Which is what he likes.

Likes/Dislikes: He simply wants to be in the shadows, away from the crazy world around him. He hates to be the center attention, feeling awkward when surrounded at all sides.

Other:Um...he is allergic to peanuts, and ham makes him gassy.

Up for love: Um, he is not very social. Plus, he is rather wrinkly.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:29 pm
ToritheMonster says...

I'm incredibly confused. How did my posts conflict....? And to be quite honest, I have no idea what's going on. COuld someone please enlighten me?
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Jagged says...

There were at least two posts before yours that established your presence at the mansion, and you wouldn't have been able to get out once there, so :/
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:38 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Carl is plotting. The heroes are wondering what happening now. The plot is thickening.

It was just a general reminder to read previous posts and re-read the rules.

And Dreamy, your post conflicts b/c there is no mention of Willows Manison, the other villans (like Carl himself or Sylvester, PhoenixBishop's character) or anything else. And what Jagged said ^.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:55 pm
ToritheMonster says...

...mkay.... i guess
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

*cough*

Not to be rude, but when are the heroes going to Joanna's Diner? I'd really like to get Ember into the story.

*blush* I mean, I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, I just, uh, eh... *stutter-splutter*
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm
ScarlettFire says...

We'll be going there soon enough. George has plan. ;)

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 pm
View Likes
jolene says...

hey can someone bring my character in? i feel left out a little....
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

Oh... there's a DT... I knew that... *shifty eyes*

Anyone want to try to stop Aidan and Dottie? xD
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS