Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:34 pm
BenFranks says...

Is anyone else going to post then? Or y'all busy bees? :]

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:35 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Woot! *goes to read*
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:45 pm
Sins says...

I'm going to wait for other people to post first... otherwise I'll mess it up. :smt003
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

261 Reviews

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:51 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

I'm about to post. Just checking on the profiles again so I can remember how to interact with everyone. :)

Should we close the SB to new members?
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:54 pm
AquaMarine says...

I need to edit my character on the spreadsheet, and then I'll post in a bit.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 pm
BenFranks says...

Mr.Knightley wrote:I'm about to post. Just checking on the profiles again so I can remember how to interact with everyone. :)

Should we close the SB to new members?

No, not yet. Though we'll make the approval system more strict ;)

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 pm
BondGirl007 says...

Fey O'Conner

"The Fox"

Appearance (Description): Very girl next door, cutesy and bubbly looking. Light brown hair, brown eyes, about 5'7" burns on her lower back from when she was very young.

Image (optional):
Spoiler! :

Personality: She's usually a very serious person, dedicated to her work, and leaving little time for much else. She does have a good sense of humor, just it's not often that she uses it, except for the occasional wisecrack. She takes her work very seriously, and does her job well.

Preferred Vehicle: Porshe 911 Turbo
Spoiler! :

Style: Definitely a risk taker, she's very bold and tends to be the kind of go out guns blazing type person, although she loves the challenge of stealthing.

Skills/Weapons/Other: An well trained martial arts master and gymnast gives her an advantage in hand to hand combat, and an extremely good shot, she prefers to use a gun more often then not though.

Up for love: Why not

History: Her parents died in a fire when she was very young, she was in and our of foster homes for years until she was adopted by the O'Conners who worked for the government.

Code: 0011
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 pm
foxfire says...

wait...my character is not in any group...
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:35 pm
Jagged says...

Was about to post, but realized: should I find something for Team Red to blow up do, or we staying on standby till we have a clear objective/idea of who we have to hit (and possibly go gallivanting off to try out weapons/vehicles/spy as a team bonding exercise in the meanwhile)?
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

411 Reviews

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 pm
BenFranks says...

foxfire wrote:wait...my character is not in any group...

I'll sort that, foxfire. ;)

@Jagged: Erm, it's upto you as the Team leader, though, I had you, me and Reet on standby if Team Charlie needed to blow the hell out of the SDT meeting. I guess me and Reet could do it since it'd just be a coms thing. So feel free to, idk, go upto the fax machine, do an Op! ;]

411 Reviews

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:43 pm
BenFranks says...

I need more members of Team Charlie to post. Then when you're ready, Knightley, do a little bit about the train journey with the others and then entering the "kitchen" of the meeting. Meanwhile, Red Team will go off on their own Op, something very REAF military based. Whilst myself and Reet will be on Comms standby if we need to give the go ahead to blow up the SDT meeting.

Upon the Team's returns, Alpha will do the usual, "shop lights off", armed + ready torchlight pistols thing that Clint and Guvnor did in the old SB.

261 Reviews

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:56 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Sounds good, boss. Before I do, however, I noticed that a few members of Team Charlie are controlled by people who are either away or never posted. Should I try and control their characters or make it just the active ones who come along?

I would prefer the latter, seeing as there's no guarantee that they'll ever post, but it all depends on how you want to do it. :P

Lady Gaga

411 Reviews

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:10 pm
BenFranks says...

I'll send them PMs to see if they're still interested in the SB. Then I'll get back to you.

411 Reviews

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:28 pm
BenFranks says...

BenFranks wrote:I'll send them PMs to see if they're still interested in the SB. Then I'll get back to you.

Everyone's active except LastPaladin who's away for a bit, but you can control his character, and Undertaker who may/may not join the SB later.

261 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:30 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Posted. I only vaguely included the non-active-ish members, because I don't recall how they would respond. And besides, it's not really my job to post for them :P

Lady Gaga

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat