z

Young Writers Society

animal wars DT

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:31 pm
SisterItaly says...

Heres the DT for AW PLOTS PEOPLE!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 pm
View Likes
Calligraphy says...

How exactly are we supposed to fight the humans?

66 Reviews

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 pm
SisterItaly says...

the war hast started yet, but like any animal would... bite, scratch, tackle... ect.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

66 Reviews

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Bailey

Type:(animal person or human) Human

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Skills: She's caring and intelligent. Good with animals, but doesn't know what to think of talking animals

Personality: She's really kind and caring, trusts people to easily. She isn't strong physically, so she's a bit of a wimp

Views: (for or against humans taking over)Against

Up for love?: Maybe

Other: Her father works for the military, and her family moved to the animal planet, when she found out humans were invading she tried to stop it, which got her run out of the base camp.

The Book.

66 Reviews

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:10 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Bailey

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Skills: She's caring and intelligent. Good with animals, but doesn't know what to think of talking animals

Personality: She's really kind and caring, trusts people to easily. She isn't strong physically, so she's a bit of a wimp

Up for love?: Maybe

Other: Her father works for the military, and her family moved to the animal planet, when she found out humans were invading she tried to stop it, which got her run out of the base camp.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:21 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Hunter

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Skills: Hunter's very protectective, of anyone and anything he makes friends with. He thinks the whole thing with talking animals could be a scientific breakthrough, but he has no intrest, unlike his mother, to study and look into it.

Personality: Hunter can be awfully dense at times. He can, however, get down to buisness. He is a hopeless romantic, but with no other girls around other than Bailey, who he's known his whole life, he really can't put his moves to use.

Up for love?: Ehh... I don't know, more than likely.

Other: His dad's in the military, mother's a scientist. Went with Bailey because she's his best friend, and he was looking for an adventure.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:07 pm
Junglelover says...

do you want more people?
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

66 Reviews

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:16 pm
SisterItaly says...

its open if you want to

The Book.

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman