z

Young Writers Society

Hunger Games DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue May 25, 2010 2:59 am
ridersofdamar says...

here you can post ideas for possible Game Keeper interventions, plead to have your sponsors send you a gift, and propose the items you intend to take from the cornucopia. Have fun!
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue May 25, 2010 10:52 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Intervention: sudden high mag earthquakes

Items I propose to take: hang around and will as many people as possible with fellow careers, take all that's left.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Wed May 26, 2010 2:04 am
ultraviolet says...

Guys, so I'm the co-leader, so I can also approve sponsor gifts, and what you get from the cornucopia. Just letting you know.

I, myself, am taking from the cornucopia a dagger with a belt strap, and a small leather satchel which contains a small loaf of bread, a cowhide water-skin, and those night seeing glasses Rue recognized.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:31 pm
Bandgeek says...

Game Keeper intervention: Wild animals such as a striped panther and fresh water sharks. Also, camouflaged bags in the forest containing stuff.

Cornucopia: three fishing spears.
Oh no! I'm going into the cave. Wha... Call m... Lat... I'm... *Turns phone off* Yes lost them!

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:00 pm
Day says...

Finished Finals today, and I'm now ready to continue if you guys are still interested.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:15 pm
ultraviolet says...

I'm in.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:20 am
Bandgeek says...

My friend got hit by a car on his bike and died today.
:( So, yeah. Until I get that sorted out, I won't be around. Just let my character live in his cave, Ultraviolet if you want to find him, go ahead. Save he from a striped panther.

Thanks guys,
Bandgeek
Oh no! I'm going into the cave. Wha... Call m... Lat... I'm... *Turns phone off* Yes lost them!

And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami