Liam Fisher (Skins)
Oscar Williams (kidashka)
Teacher in charge - Mr Wilson (English)

Boy dorm 2:-
Theo Walker (sunstarfrozenlife)
Lucas Robson (jemjive)
Jack Black (fictionfanatic)
Thomas Dunn (yuriiko12345)
Teacher in charge - Mr Kendrew (Science - Chemistry)

Girl dorm 1:-
Olivia Reynolds (fictionfanatic)
Chloe Sanders (pudin.junidf)
Lily Watson (WordsInMyMind)
Kerry Hossack (not claimed/NPC)
Teacher in charge - Mrs Phipps (Music)

Girl dorm 2:-
Summer Green (Apple)
Rachel Taylor (MayApple)
Jamie Reader (jolene)
Emma Hayes (kidashka)
Teacher in charge - Miss Willis (History)

There you go, and if anyone wants to take the last NPCs (five including teachers) then that'd be fine; after that no more spaces. :smt003
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Wed May 19, 2010 11:03 am
View Likes
Yuriiko says...

Profile Character: *Edited*

Name: Thomas Dunn
Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Handsome_by_uschi9000 (1).jpg
source: deviantart
Handsome_by_uschi9000 (1).jpg (81.6 KiB) Viewed 378 times

Personality: He’s an outgoing person and is popular because of his chivalrous manners towards girls. It’s hard for him to relate well with different people but loves to meet new friends.=. Thomas sometimes is a silent type of a guy and a good listener. Also, he’s bad at confessing feelings towards a particular person, ‘because he’s never done it yet. He’s not that good in class but gets to have a passing grade in every subject. Lastly, he’s a dog person.

Favourite/Least favourite subject [and why]:
Favourite: English- He loves creating poems or short stories and uses his foster parents as a subject for some of his inspiration.
Least Favourite: Math- He’s never good with numbers.
Skills: Thomas loves playing electronic violin, it was his usual and favorite pastime. He’s also a member of basketball team.
Weaknesses: Rejection. He is quite sensitive around his atmosphere.
Relationships. He’s never been in love, I guess.
Likes/Dislikes
Likes: Music, Violin, Writing, Silence… and of course, girls.
History: He suffers from his childhood past. At the age of five, his mother left him for another man because they were living with scanty money and she was craving for more wealth. His father cared for him but died in a car accident afterwards. He was adopted by the Dunn family and he began to live with them until now.
Other: Up for love.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed May 19, 2010 11:29 am
kidashka says...

Name: Oscar Williams
Appearance:
Spoiler! :
...Just without the beardy thing.

Personality: Despsite getting good grades, he's somewhat of a rebel. Has decided that because he gets on just fine without teachers, they merit no respect whatsoever and frequently disrupts classes by mocking teachers. Big supporter of student power over teacher power. However his outspokenness has gained him many enemies who really wish he would just shut up once in a while.

Favourite/Least favourite subject [and why]: Favourite: Science and maths, because they are straightforward in that they tend to have a logical answer. Also, he gets to pick at the teacher's when the get calculations wrong. Middley is English because he likes to argue and debate. Least favourite: Music and art because he is somewhat creatively challenged.

Skills: Gets pretty good grades in the subjects he takes (ie. sciencey ones). Can be v good at thinking tactically and getting himself or others out of tricky situations. Also is part of a scheme that tutors students who are struggling with maths and science.

Weaknesses: Shutting up, anything creative. Never EVER let him sing.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Winding up teachers, reading, learning, parties. Dislikes: Being in lessons, mean teachers, being in detention.

History: *shrug* I'm veeery lazy, so I'm just gonna go with him being a rich only child, has been at this school since he was seven and has since managed to only be thrown in the dustbin once. (In year eight, and has narrowly avoided repeats of the incident)

--

Name: Emma Hayes
Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: A bit socially awkward, she prefers being alone to spending time with people. Once you actually get her talking, she tends to be pretty pleasant and polite, but it takes alot to even get past the silent, bewildered stares.

Favourite/Least favourite subject [and why]: Favourite: English and history because she likes to analyse things, and how there might not ever be a *right* answer. Dislikes: Hmm. Maths because she struggles with it.

Skills: Debating, writing.

Weaknesses: Not that great social skills. Often falls behind in maths.

Likes/Dislikes Likes lessons, reading, quietness. Dislikes: Popular kids (not dislike as such, more like fear), maths.

History:.... I'm actually too lazy to fill in my own character sheet ^^" Has had a fairly stable upbringing. Used to date Connor a few years ago but that stopped once he became popular. Now she rarely talks to him cause she's a giant great big pansy. :smt100

Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

446 Reviews

Fri May 21, 2010 3:51 am
Yuriiko says...

I was thinking if there's a bash or prom event, school festival or something like that. So that our characters can know well each other. I know it's the first week of school so maybe later.

33 Reviews

Fri May 21, 2010 10:53 am
kidashka says...

That sounds like a great idea! How about a start of term party?

It could be a secret, against-the-rules-type-thing in one of the dorms or could be an organised event for the whole school. Any opinions?

446 Reviews

Fri May 21, 2010 5:42 pm
Yuriiko says...

a secret party event??

33 Reviews

Fri May 21, 2010 5:50 pm
kidashka says...

Erm, maybe that was a bad explanation :lol:

I meant one of the dorms organising a 'sleepover' kind of thing, so the other characters would come to that dorm in the middle of the night and they could partay. So secret in that the teachers wouldn't know... until the students got caught.

:smt081 :smt041 :elephant: :smt026 :smt038 :smt020 :smt082

446 Reviews

Sat May 22, 2010 7:55 am
Yuriiko says...

That's a good plan, kidashka! But if there's a party, who are invited? Boys only? Girls only? or both? Girls and Boys sounds good though but a dorm is too small for small secret event party.

How will they get caught?

I think a character gets jealous at something or someone (like she/he wasn't invited or if that person saw someone together and she gets jealous) in the party, then he/she rebels and tells it to a teacher or to the principal, which is the worst part. :mrgreen:

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat May 22, 2010 6:47 pm
jemjive says...

oooooooh! I like that idea! :)
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

Reviews: 4
Sat May 22, 2010 8:32 pm
MayApple says...

You know, we could have Rachel show up, and hang out with Thomas. And then Conner could get mad and rat them out..... Or you could reverse that. Just an idea....
Life is a door, and I hold the key to happiness.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun May 23, 2010 7:35 pm
jolene says...

Hey....will there be any alcohol? Drugs? Food? Then they would be in DEEP trouble...just putting ideas up...
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun May 23, 2010 7:42 pm
Sins says...

Oooo... yeah... I want alcohol and drugs! Ha... that sounded bad... :lol:
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

33 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2010 7:43 pm
kidashka says...

Ooooh... sounds like a plan! But who?

(Then detention funtimes?!)

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon May 24, 2010 2:14 am
jolene says...

He-he....I like it....
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

446 Reviews

Mon May 24, 2010 2:47 am
Yuriiko says...

the bad guy brings those stuffs... but who's the bad guy??

I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint