z

Young Writers Society

Pokemon 2 DT

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 am
cheeb says...

Not a bad idea. Though, we could use the already-existent Snag Machine to do the same thing. ;)
the user formerly known as chibibo

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:21 pm
Bloo says...

But then we don;t have a crazy inventor seeking redemption. We have something from one of the video games.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

39 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 am
Bloo says...

So, during vacation I seem to be getting ideas lol

So, this one.

What happens it Jack miss reads a notification for the league, and so the group thinks they have a week to get their last two badges, and then to get to the league. But in reality, where Jack comes from the date is read differently. Like American to Europe differently. So instead of, say, May 12th, he reads it December 5th, and the gang thinks they have no time to waste.

And then when they find out they have a lot of time to waste before the league, they decide to take on the battle frontier of Jotho to kill the time.

This we can have some fun with high pressure for the group, and then we can go challenge the Brains. This way by the time we get to the league we will have two teams, give or take, for the characters to pick and choose from, so the battles won;t seem, as repetitive for it.

Yay or Nay?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:30 am
Lumi says...

---
Last edited by Lumi on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

39 Reviews

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:56 pm
Bloo says...

The rivals...mainly for Kent >.>

Adding Pictures later.

Name- Cody Larkin
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Role- Trainer

Personality- This kid likes to brag, and he likes to be loud. He is stubborn as hell but won’t admit to it because of his huge pride. He treats his Pokemon like Family, but works them like dogs, still, thinking they need deep discipline to learn. He is fast and eager to get into a battle, or a fight of any kind. He also considers himself a ladies man, and often hits on girls he meets right away, and when they reject him he thinks they are gay. He sort of is a mirror to Kent in many ways.

Appearance- He is lean and tall, with short black hair that goes down to ear length. He usually wears dark shades of bright colors. His eyes are dark brown, and he wears glasses, making him look smarter than he is. He keeps his Pokemon in all different types of poke balls, and keeps three of each strapped to arm bands he wears under his sleves..

Team

Poliwrath- Lure Ball Image
Hydropump, Mach Punch, Brine, Hypnosis, Bubble Beam, Submission

Sudowoodo- Heavy BallImage
Mimic, Rock Tomb, Trash, Low Kick, Block, Hammer Arm, Self Destruct

Leafeon- Saffari BallImage
Magic Leaf, Leaf Storm, Take Down, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Seed Bomb

Luxio- Quick BallImage
Discharge, Swift, Crunch, Iron Tail, Night Slash, Shock Wave

Skarmory- Dusk BallImage
Steel Wing, Drill Peck, Iron Claw, Brave Bird. Icy Wind, Iron Defense

Gible- Cherish Ball Image
Dragon breath, Dig, Crunch, Iron Head, Dragon Rush, Sand Tomb

Name: Andrew Johnson
Role: Trainer

Personality: Andrew has major OCD, everything always has to match, always has to be perfect, all the time. Which is why his teams always have a color scheme. He always has to nit pick at anything, and is not one for personal boundaries, always touching someone if something annoys him, even to adjusting a girls breasts to be even. He talks with a stutter, ands with several twitches. His style of training is constantly having his Pokemon do it over and over again until it is drilled into them.

Appearance: He is regular height and always wears clothing to match his Pokemon, even dying his hair. It is somewhat creepy looking, but he does not care, it would drive him nuts if he didn’t. Some think it looks racist because it is all white, and it also makes him look much tanner. He has long, gelled up and styled hair, and very blue eyes. He also has a bracelet he always wears, thinking it will grant him luck.

Team-Image
Kirlia-
Psychic, Magic Leaf, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Thunder Punch, Will-O-Wisp

Pachirisu-Image
Swift, Spark, Super Fang, Charge Beam, Head Butt, Last Resort

Butterfree-Image
Poison Powder, Bug Buzz, Silver Wind, Psybeam, Twister, Bug Bite

Seel-Image
Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, Aqua Tail, Ice Beam, Horn Drill, Take Down

Togetic-Image
Metronome, Magic Leaf, Drain Punch, Ominous Wind, Ariel Ace, Solar Beam.

Snover-Image
Wood Hammer, Blizzard, Mist, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Skull Bash
Last edited by Bloo on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 pm
Lumi says...

The Grave Ordeal

Grave is a terrorist organization based out of one of the lesser regions in the Poke'universe. The organization birthed itself after the gym league in this particular region shut down due to low traffic and achievement of a league victory. One of the gym leaders, scorned and consumed by the sheer power of his pokemon, started the organization to flaunt the misery of being shut down as a gym leader. After years of planning, his plot has been initiated by the Ecruteak bombing. His organization is branched into three parts: Gravediggers, Reapers, and Mediums.

Gravediggers are basic minions who are allotted one of the organization's Pokemon to do their bidding. Grave has hundreds of minions at its disposal, but how? The leaders took in orphans and suicidal teenagers who called in to suicide hotlines and brainwashed them, convincing them that they were born for this, their manifest destiny. After the hypnosis took hold, there were no objections from the lower ranks. Here inlay the suicide bombers, murderers, and general lackies.

Reapers are the high-class minions for Grave. To date, there are four Reapers, each holding power over 100 Gravediggers each. They accompany their minions on bombing raids and terror strikes, seeing to it that plans are met inch-for-inch. The Reapers known in the organization are Valerie, Craig, Roan, and Isaac. Reapers are allotted three Pokemon of the organization's for their use.

Mediums are the political faction of Grave. They possess no Pokemon and act as average civilians, ambitious for political order. Their role comes later in the Grave Ordeal to shut down the gym leagues.

Reaper Profiles

Name: Valerie Hammond
Role: Terrorist

Personality: Nefarious and cunning, she identifies herself over international radio broadcasts as the sub-leader of the terrorist group, Grave.

Appearance: She, like her two male accomplices, is always masked and cloaked. All that is known is that she has a slender hourglass figure and carries her Pokeballs in the small holes in her gloves.

Team-

#038 | Ninetales Image
-Will-O-Wisp
-Sunny Day
-Flamethrower
-Confuse Ray
-Safeguard

#354 | Banette Image
-Shadow Ball
-Will-O-Wisp
-Toxic
-Detect
-Sucker Punch

#229 | Houndoom Image
-Crunch
-Flamethrower
-Fire blast
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse

__ __ __ __ __

Name: Craig Hammond

Personality: Craig is the quietest of his two companions. His battle style is as solid as granite and as dangerous as an earthquake. He's a firm believer that the best offense is a good defense.

Appearance: He is always masked and carries an array of smoke bombs at all times for stylish and quick getaways.

Team-

#248 | Tyranitar Image
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Hyper Beam

#306 | Agron Image
-Iron Tail
-Iron Defense
-Screech
-Rock Slide
-Hyper Beam

#248 | Tyranitar Image
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Hyper Beam

Note: Yes, he has two Tyranitars!

__ __ __ __ __

Name: Roan Vanderbilt

Personality: Roan is the brilliant tactician of his comrades. He is known as being one of the best battlers, second only to Isaac, and for being merciless on his opponents.

Appearance: He is always masked and has snow-white hair.

Team-

#094 | Gengar Image
-Shadow Ball
-Dark Pulse
-Shadow Punch
-Curse
-Night Shade

#359 | Absol Image
-Slash
-Swords Dance
-Agility
-Faint Attack
-Razor Wind

#477 | Dusknoir Image
-Shadow Punch
-Shadow Ball
-Defog
-Earthquake
-Hyper Beam

__ __ __ __ __ __

Name: Isaac Chbosky

Personality: Isaac is notoriously the best battler of the Reapers. Rumors have it that he once even beat the leader, which earned him a spot as a reaper. He is a fierce battler, but relies on Roan and Valerie for plotting out technical moves.

Appearance: He is always masked and wears a tattered black cloak.

Team-

#149 | Dragonite Image
-Dragon Claw
-Dragon Pulse
-Thunderbolt
-Earthquake
-Fly
-Hyper Beam

#230 | Kingdra Image
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragonbreath
-Dragon Dance
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
-Hydro Pump
-Hyper Beam

#149 | Dragonite Image
-Dragon Claw
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt
-Earthquake
-Wing Attack
-Hyper Beam

Name: ???
Role: Terrorist Leader

Personality: This man is cruel and unfeeling. Only his companions know his true name and, by a death threat, they have been sworn to secrecy. His battle style is swift and violent, most often leaving his opponent wondering how they lost. Few people ever encounter this man while knowing who he is. Due to his sparse involvement in carrying out his terrorist plans, he finds himself free to walk around in every day life without suspicion of any malicious behavior.

Appearance: As a terrorist, he wears all black: slacks, boots, vest, a cloak, and a white mask. As a person, no one knows, seeing as how he is undefined.

Team-

#065 | Alakazam Image
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Me First
-Flash

#282 | Gardevoir Image
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Thunderbolt
-Psybeam

#475 | Gallade Image
-Swords Dance
-Psychic
-Psycho Cut
-Close Combat
-Calm Mind
-Bulk Up

#065 | Alakazam Image
-Psychic
-Shock Wave
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Calm Mind

#376 | Metagross Image
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Earthquake
-Meteor Mash
-Psycho Cut

#386 | Deoxys Clone Image
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Agility
-Psycho Boost
-Flash Cannon
-Night Shade
-Cosmic Power
Last edited by Lumi on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
-Shinji Moon

39 Reviews

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 pm
Bloo says...

So, earlier I forgot about the BF challenge we were going to do, and as I result I started to plan out the league, mostly because I just watched the new Pokemon league episodes. I follow the final episodes religiously, you m\never have any filler.

After I remembered I began thinking...seems rather pointless to have rockies challenge the brains, too inexperienced. So, I thought for a moment.

What is Pokemon world is in A recession. And to cut down costs they merge the Jotho and Kanto leagues, and up the entry requirements to 16 badges. Making us go to kanto before the first league.

Like?

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Interesting idea Bolt. To a degree it fits with my idea.

By the way sorry for being gone so long. I just posted I idea I've been playing with for awhile.

Basically Team Rocket isn't taken as seriously as they once were. Thanks to Jessie and James of course. Because of this Team Rocket is planning something big that will effect all the regions pushing all those other teams like Team Galactic and Team Magma in obscurity. This way they can be the dominant terrorist group.

I introduced two characters Dust a fire obsessed lunatic and Rose his female partner.
I may add profiles for them like the ones above.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm
Bloo says...

And that way maybe Lumi's team grave and Rocket could have like a terrorist war, where each one is tyrying to out do the other, or something along those lines.

Also, I am leaving tomorrow, I think around one, and I think the weeks worth of Wi-Fi we bought wears off then, so I might not be on till...I think we will probably get back to my house at 9pm my time,...and if my stalkerish memory is correct, 9am Kara time, 12pm for Chibs, Lumi is the same...and I think you're like two hours behind me, PB? So, I am going to probably write a monster post on the plane ride home/in the airport/on my way home.
Also, when I was checking up on the word count earlier, I forgot to put in Lumi's one, and without his last one we had 66,666 words xD. Now at 67K :D

So yes...back to my post...Cianwood gym, watch out for Kent :S....and I think I'll have Kent see a news cast about the bomb squad, happening about two days ago. Because Kent is hovering around two days ahead lol.

121 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:15 pm
View Likes
PhoenixBishop says...

Name: Dust
Role: Team Rocket Member

Personality: Dust is facinated by fire and enjoys watching things burn. He's cruel and sociopathic man that enjoys to tourcher people emotionaly and physically. He's arrognat and suffers from hubrice that often has him delivering eleqoent monluges and his dasterdly plans.

Appearance: A thin man with slicked back silver hair

Team:

#06-Charizard

-Sunnyday
-Fly
-Flamethrower
-Heatwave

#37-Ninetails

-Sunnyday
-Flamethrower
-Fire Blast
-Overheat

#466-Magmortar
-Flamethrower
-Sunnyday
-Fire Blast
-Tackle

#136-Flareon
-Flamethrower
-Sunnyday
-Tackle
-Swift

Name: Rose
Role: Team Rocket Member

Personality: Rose is a calm and collected leader that never shows her anger. She often gets annoyed with her partner but she repremands him gently. She is very prideful of her Team Rocket membership and wishes to make Team Rocket the most powerful criminal organization in the world.

Appearence- She has long purple hair that goes to her ankles. Her eyes also purple and she always wears the standard team rocket uniform with the had included.

Team
#424 Ambipom
[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1e/424.png[/img]

-Double Slap
-Swift
-Double Team
-Tackle

#302 Sableye

-Confuse Ray
-Toxic
-Fury Swipes
-Shadow Claw

#373 Slamence

-Fly
-Dragon Breath
-Dragon Claw
-Hyper Beam

#134 Vaporeon

-Aqua Ring
-Water Pump
-Bite
-Ice beam

#64 Kadabra

-Teleport
-Psychic
-Psybeam
- Tackle
Last edited by PhoenixBishop on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:32 pm
Bloo says...

Credit for this goes to Mr. Chibs

Okay, So we are fast approaching the 100k mark, at 71k at the moment. So, by the time we get past the Lugia Arc we have planned we should be safely at it.

Okay, so here is Matt's idea. The group finds a Team Rocket Lab/base, and take it down from the inside. While at the same time they also rescue a group of tested on Pokemon from the lab, that are slightly better, and with moves they normally can't learn.

My thinking is they hitch a ride on Team Rocket's blimp to get to escape, and the lab is in the blimp they use. Yeah...not much but *shrug*.

Also, because Kent already has so many Pokemon, he is going to get a sort of evolutionary stone that lets his Veon change between Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Vaporeon. Sort of like what Rotom does, where the main difference is the moves. As Jolteon it will know Discharge, and under Leafeon know Magic leaf, or something like that.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 am
Lumi says...

Bolt wrote:What is Pokemon world is in A recession. And to cut down costs they merge the Jotho and Kanto leagues, and up the entry requirements to 16 badges. Making us go to kanto before the first league.

Like?

I'd like this, but I'd also add the idea we all had before about the Kanto Pokemon limit, i.e. using only Kanto-native Pokemon with none of the Jhoto evolutions, Hoenn evolutions, or Sinnoh evolutions.

I also think it'd be cool if we started adding in the towns that the anime threw in that the games didn't. Like the ancient Pokemon canyon, the seaside town where the Tentecool attack was (I think the SS Anne was going there to begin with?) and even something like the Mewtwo trainer's trap.

...like?
-Shinji Moon

121 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:46 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Also, because Kent already has so many Pokemon, he is going to get a sort of evolutionary stone that lets his Veon change between Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Vaporeon. Sort of like what Rotom does, where the main difference is the moves. As Jolteon it will know Discharge, and under Leafeon know Magic leaf, or something like that

I'm not sure about that. I mean that really negates anyone else from getting a eevee form. I myself would like Leafeon.
Plus I don't understand your reasoning. Because you have so many Pokemon your going to make one of your Pokemon shift so you have 6 more Pokemon without actually going through the trouble.

Death~

39 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:28 pm
Bloo says...

What about Jolteon and Vaporeon? >.> >.< <.<

And I don;t understand the later half of your post.

Edit: Stupid Red from the Manga and is ever changeable Eevee....

39 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 pm
Bloo says...

Yeah, I'll just have Kent get a Pokemon there, but when he finally sees it he finds out it is sick and sends it to Professor Elm for awhile to get better. And by Kanto it will be good enough to join his team.

The Pokemon being a Snorunt/Glalie :D

Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg