z

Young Writers Society

The Fae (Accepting Applications)

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sun May 09, 2010 6:00 am
Apple says...

Oh, I just realised something. Kidashka, Dreamy115 said the first officer cannot fall in love.
I spy!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun May 09, 2010 9:22 am
kidashka says...

Nono, First Guards cannot. First officers can.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun May 09, 2010 12:38 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Selene (called Luna or Moon by her friends)
Age (in faerie):300
Apparent age: 18
Appearance (be detailed): She has long black hair down past her waist and pale skin that seems to glow in the moonlight her eyes are a piercing dark green her lips are pale and she is thin but not to thin she is about 5 11 Her wings are dark purple and red and look like butterfly wings. Has a smile that she shows rarely but when she does everyone who sees it is instantly happy. Just picture the picture with what I told you.
Picture : http://www.vibrational-alchemy.com/faeries/faery2.jpg
Allegiance: Seelie
Job : Peasant but the queen and other members of the court check up on her.
Personality : She is a very sweet and well mannered girl is very kind and understanding and brilliant, she is curious about the unseelie lands but doesn't express her curiousty, she is very well thought and sarcastic she isn't afraid to speak her mind she is also very sweet, funny, optimistic, sassy, bold, courageous, and a good listener. She can make friends with anyone or anything with in a few minutes. She can be childish at times mostly in the moonlight. She has a very quick temper.

History : She didn't know she was a faery at first and lived in the human world under the watch of her 'parents' but then she sprouted her wings at the age of 5 and the Seelie queen discovered her and took her to the Seelie lands. Once there she discovered her parents had put her into the human world to protect but from what she does not know. She soon showed the queen signs of being intelligent and well mannered enough to become part of her court she offered but Selene declined and every now and then the queen or one of the court will come by and offer it again.She lives close to a forest with a perfect view when the moon rises. She has made friends with several dryads and kelpies.
Powers (if any, only one or two mild ones): She can control the shadows
She can heal people by singing or playing the flute to them but not broken bones or poison
Twilight
The dawn
Helping people
Singing
Playing the flute
Dislikes: Mean people
Rude people
Jerks in general
Abilities: She can fight with anything you give her but is best with bows and arrows. She can control the darkness or make the night last longer if she wants too she is very good at finding medicinal herbs and healing and helping people.
Type of Faerie : Lunar faery
Quirks/Flaws: She has a very quick temper and is not afraid to speak her mind because of this she has gotten into trouble with the court or the guards quite a few times, she is very intelligent and can think on her feet but sometimes she thinks too much.
Other : Is up for love (If I need to change anything tell me)
Sure Kidashka so when are we getting started?
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Mon May 10, 2010 10:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

33 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 5:00 pm
kidashka says...

Can she and my character be buddies?
Last edited by kidashka on Mon May 10, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 pm
Apple says...

Oh okay, gotcha. I'll make one soon, hopefully!
I spy!

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon May 10, 2010 12:41 am
ToritheMonster says...

ladyofthedeathroses, great profile. You're approved.Just one tinsy thing: controlling the darkness is pretty powerful. Can you change that? Maybe just mild shadow manipulation.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Awesome! :D I can't wait to start this!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

351 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 12:08 am
ToritheMonster says...

Same. If you guys know anybody who'd be interested in joining, send them over!

12 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 1:01 am

Can we please start this soon?

351 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 1:10 am
ToritheMonster says...

I'd like to, but I really need more people, especially guys.

54 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 1:33 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Hm...anyone want to make the profile for Matthew? He would be a peasant...and male...xD
(He's from my character's past -if you're interested check it out, make him however you like, I'm not picky- and all. Name can be changed...just wondered. xD Should make it interesting...)

Also, if no one takes up a post soon, I could take up a second character. But *only* if no one else makes one soon. Cause I'll have my plate full already. lol. I just want to start. :D
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

351 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 10:34 am
ToritheMonster says...

Yeah... please, tell your friends about this, you guys.

12 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 pm

I am no one just seemed that interested.

33 Reviews

Thu May 13, 2010 8:41 pm
kidashka says...

Gaaah I really wanna do this cause I like my character and there's no where else to put her!

I'll take the Matthew character :D

54 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 2:57 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Awesome! :D You can make him however you like. The only thing is that he still loves Brystianne.

Everything else you can make however you like! I look forward to reading the profile!

'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time