The Fae (Accepting Applications)

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat May 29, 2010 4:01 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Name: Oros Dermonde
Age (in faerie): 888
Apparent age: 20
Appearance (be detailed):He is tall and very muscular, with piercing amber eyes. He is considered very handsome, and you can tell by looking at him that he knows it. He has shortish blonde hair.
Picture (not optional, note that humanoid pictures of them are acceptable): http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_331/ ... 6j0OGh.jpg
Allegiance: Seelie
Job (General, Lord, Peasant, Farmer, etc.): First Guard
Personality (detailed): On the outside, he is feircely loyal to the Queen, and unmovvable in that. On the inside, however, he is quite arrogant and vain, as well as power-hungry.
History (detailed): He was raised to fight, enlisting in the army before he hit double digits. He was promoted ot general on his 100th birthday, and after winning every battle he was in and proving himself, he was promoted to first guard, where he has served ever since.
Powers (if any, only one or two mild ones):He can hypnotize.
Likes/Dislikes: He likes being in a position of power, fighting, and the Queen. He dislikes ugly people, people who contradict him, and all Unseelies.
Abilities:Extremely apt fighter, and a prestigious battle strategizer.
Type of Faerie (pixie, centaur, etc.): His mother was a wood nymph, his father a goblin. The pretty counteracts the ugly, so he looks fairly humanoid, his bright eyes being his only unusual feature. I guess that makes him a hybrid.
Quirks/Flaws:He hates being insulted, and since he must do whatever the queen says, he has little will of his own.
Other (First Guards may not be up for love, although they may fancy someone. Queens and First Guards have been known to get along very well, *winks*): Don't get on his bad side.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

351 Reviews

Sat May 29, 2010 4:02 pm
ToritheMonster says...

I decided we really needed some more guys.I'm off to make the first post, now.

351 Reviews

Sat May 29, 2010 9:24 pm
ToritheMonster says...

This is off to a great start guys! I know I forgot to mention this, but try to keep posts five lines or longer, okay? Just for future reference. I won't bite you if they're short, but I will be sad.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat May 29, 2010 10:52 pm
kidashka says...

I made Matthew cause WhiteTiger asked....

Hm...anyone want to make the profile for Matthew? He would be a peasant...and male...xD
(He's from my character's past -if you're interested check it out, make him however you like, I'm not picky- and all. Name can be changed...just wondered. xD Should make it interesting...)

If it's not allowed, I'll delete him... but then we do still need male profiles!
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Sat May 29, 2010 11:58 pm
Jagged says...

There's a slot for a thief or a vagabond, though, think that'd work with your idea of Matthew? It'd spare you the hassle of having to delete him or change too much of it.
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun May 30, 2010 12:15 am
kidashka says...

Ah, I see. Okay, thanks!
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

351 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2010 2:02 am
View Likes
ToritheMonster says...

kidashka wrote:I made Matthew cause WhiteTiger asked....

Hm...anyone want to make the profile for Matthew? He would be a peasant...and male...xD
(He's from my character's past -if you're interested check it out, make him however you like, I'm not picky- and all. Name can be changed...just wondered. xD Should make it interesting...)

If it's not allowed, I'll delete him... but then we do still need male profiles!

No, don't! Why don't you say he's a Lord who's worked his way up from peasantry? I really do need more guys.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun May 30, 2010 2:13 am
Araidne says...

If no one has taken the unseelie court's lady, i will. I'll post her bio in a sec, just after i find a good name.
Out flew the web, and floated wide,
The mirror cracked from side to side.
'The curse has come upon me' cried
The Lady of Shalott

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun May 30, 2010 2:52 am
Araidne says...

Name: Eirwen (Air-when)
Fairy Age: 789
Apparent Age: 23
Appearance: She is 5ft 9 and wispish (almost skeletal). Her eyes are usually ice blue, but sometimes turn metallic silver. Her hair is pure white.
Picture: http://pics.livejournal.com/areea_chan/pic/00047fc9
Allegiance: UnSeelie
Job: Lady
Personality: Eirwen is cold and calculating. To her, the ends justify the means, which is why she can be very ruthless and cruel. She doesn't care how many people die or get hurt, as long as she meets her or the queens goal. She is fiercely loyal to her queen.
History: Eirwen has been at the unseelie court since her birth. She became friends with the Queen, who admired her cunning and ruthlessness, and was given the position of Lady of the Court when she was 445.
Powers: She can freeze fairies with her keening ( cross between wailing and singing), which can also kill a human target.
Likes/Dislikes: Getting her way, winter. Dislikes heat, summer, fire, Seelie fairies, most humans.
Abilities: Keens (see above), knows the art of poisoning
Type of fairy: Bean Sidhe or Banshee
Quirks: She is vulnerable to religious artifacts, since she brings death.
Other: Beware making her angry. She's up for love, but he needs to be as cunning as she is.
Out flew the web, and floated wide,
The mirror cracked from side to side.
'The curse has come upon me' cried
The Lady of Shalott

351 Reviews

Sun May 30, 2010 2:22 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Araidne, you're approved.

Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy