Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:51 pm
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

LOL! :lol:
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 pm
Nutty says...

Like Pokemon. Or Yoshi.
Didn't yoshi have his own games? Not so much a companion as a hero. >.>
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:45 pm
Bloo says...

There are many Yoshi, its the species name. Yoshi(the green one that had his games) is more of a hero, but the rest aren't as much.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:23 am
Apple says...

So, when are we starting this thing? :)
I spy!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:28 am
cheeb says...

Soon, hopefully. I'm waiting on a few people's profiles... but if they don't post soon, I guess we'll start without. ¬_¬
(Though they will still have O-Week... you all read the FAQ, right? XD)

And while I'm here...
Apple, approved (again). Dierdrie's dorm room is... A4.
(whoa, you're roomed with me! XD)
the user formerly known as chibibo

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:25 am
Apple says...

Okay, I'm pumped! :D
I spy!

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 am
ToritheMonster says...

Name: Orelia Carmeline

Ancestor(s): Dark Waverider

Home: NYC, America

Alliance:evil

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

only...real-looking and with amber eyes like these:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Her seemingly sweet and bubbly disposition hides a lust for power beneath. She would like nothing more than to be the single most powerful thing in the world. However, you would absolutely not guess that by talking to her. She comes off as as sweet, bubbly, and maybe a bit air-headed.

Abilities:
Level 0: Very mild time bending, weak temporary invisibility, ability to run faster than most people.
Level 1: Stronger time bending, higher invisibility endurance,very very short access to light speed flight.very small quantum energy blasts.
Level 2: Average time bending,higher endurance on all abilities, short,weak access to a person's thoughts and predicting their future.Sparky quantum energy blasts.
Level 3: Medium time bending, higher endurance on invisibility and light speed flight. Small, contained quantum energy blasts.
Level 4:Mildly strong time bending, ability to stay invisible for a normal amount of time, full access to light speed blasts. Ability to hold energy blasts in a contained beam for short amounts of time,
Level 5: Strong time bending,invisibility for around half an hour,full light speed access, ability to control strength of energy blasts
Level 6: Very strong time bending, invisibility for at least an hour,full light speed access, ability to make energy blasts very strong,
Level 7: Same as 6, but invisibility for up to two hours and ability to shape energy blasts to will (i.e. a cube, sphere, etc.)
Level 8:Same as 7, but invisibility for up to four hours, ability to alter effects of energy blasts (i.e. disintegrate, blow back, etc.)
Level 9: All abilities in 8 can be performed for an infinite amount of time, able to completely control time with temporary weakness as a side effect.
Level 10:Ability to create a black hole of time and space (needs time to charge),and relatively few things can penetrate her skin. She can become as invisible as a ghost, literally not there in being.

Item(s): fencing swords, archery set

Classes:
Hand-to-Hand Swordplay and Other Weaponry
Make the most of your superhuman abilities
Anti-Villainy Counselling
Martial Arts [Basic]
Long-Range Weaponry
Speed Training
Potions and Brews

Other: up for love
Last edited by ToritheMonster on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:37 am
Aet Lindling says...

Name: Gratian

Ancestor(s): Robin Hood

Home: Anywhere he can find it. Was recently taken in by an orphanage, which sent him here.

Alliance: Neutral

Appearance: Wears gray tattered clothes, declines anything else. He has blue-gray eyes, brown hair, and a scrawny body.

Personality: Doesn't like to talk much, although this isn't extended to the point of refusing to talk unless absolutely necessary. He can be responsible but for the most part has an immature personality (he's only 10, after all), and doesn't care about sides as much as he lets on.

Abilities:
Level 0:
Has abnormally good aim with a bow and arrow.
Level 1: Has good aim with anything. (guns, spears, knives, balls, etc)
Level 2: Can throw knives and similar things properly. (i.e. the tip of the blade will land almost every time, as opposed to the handle)
Level 3: Aim is very good.
Level 4: Agility increases.
Level 5: Speed increases.
Level 6: Strength increases, he is now strong enough to use a more powerful bow that can shoot farther.
Level 7: Aim is excellent.
Level 8: Eyesight increases.
Level 9: Aim is very excellent
Level 10: Eyesight is almost telescopic.

Item(s): His bow and quiver. It isn't the finest of bows or anything, and he can't even remember where he got it.

Classes:
Long-Range Weaponry [Basic]
Sparring [Basic]
Hand-to-Hand Swordplay and Other Weaponry [Basic]
Tech Upgrades [Basic] (At level 6)
Anti-Villainy Counselling (I'm assuming Gratian will go here at some point, since he's obviously anti-social.)

Other: He doesn't have any idea exactly how Robin Hood is his ancestor, given Hood lived hundreds of years ago. Up for love, you pedophile.
dun worry
it's all gun be k

280 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:05 am
Nutty says...

Aet,approved. Dreamy- your character is abnormally strong, more so than the rest of us. =o maybe you could consider toning it down a little? Maybe only upgrading one or two abilities a level rather than all of them? Thanks. =D

252 Reviews

Reviews: 252
Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:23 am
Insomnia says...

Name: Caroline.
Ancestor(s): Storm (X-Men).
Home: Wakanda (just north of Tanzania).
Alliance: Neutral.

Appearance: Very tall, dark skinned, slim, very pale blue eyes (like Storm, her eyes turn white when she is using her powers). Never wears heavy clothing, preferring to be prepared for fast combat. Will usually be in plain shorts and shirt.

Personality: Caroline grew up in a tribe of warriors, so she is used to fending for herself. Her people are very skilled in battle, but she only has rudimentary skills currently. Unlike the rest of her people, though – or so it seems to her – she is very quiet and reserved. She keeps to herself, and does not like relying on other people. Also, she cannot express emotions too strongly, or the weather becomes erratic.

However, she is very confident in her abilities, almost to the point of arrogance. She does not boast, but her aloofness leads other people to think her cold and distant, making it difficult for her to make friends. Working as part of a team is difficult for her, as she distrusts the motives and abilities of other people. Caroline is not easy to bond with, but once she does bond with someone, they will know that they can trust her.
(yes, my personality is long. Caroline likes telling stories. *coughs*

Abilities: Weather control, combat and thievery, physical abilities and traits.
Level 0: Is immune to physical conditions like cold and heat.
Level 1: Combat skills increase.
Level 2: Learns to cause mild weather conditions.
Level 3: Learns to actually manipulate and control mild weather conditions.
Level 4: Can see in any amount of light or darkness.
Level 5: Flight.
Level 6: Learns to shield her mind from any psychic attacks.
Level 7: Combat skills increase again.
Level 8: Learns how to utilise her emotions to control the weather, instead of it happening erratically.
Level 9: Can summon and control tornados
Level 10: Learns to control thunder and lightning (however, she will not use this power much, as it can be extremely destructive).

Item(s): An enchanted stick given to her by the tribe’s shaman before she left. It can be lit on fire without actually burning. Also, some salve and bandages given to her by the same man. The salve helps to heal the wound faster than usual, but it is only good for things like cuts, etc.

Classes:
Sparring [Basic]
Energy and Suerpower Channelling [Basic]
Speed Training [Basic]
Flight Training [Basic] (From Level 5)
Public Relations [Basic]
Other: Up for love, if she doesn’t skewer you. Or accidentally drop a tree branch on your head. =D

Okay, so. That's my profile. :P I went a bit overboard with the personality, but. xD
Last edited by Insomnia on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:44 am
LowKey says...

Name: Jen Preacher
Ancestor: Lord Voldemort / Tom Riddle (Harry Potter series -- hope you knew that)
Home: Harry Potter's world
Alliance: Hero
Appearance: Long red hair, always in a pony-tail, 5'4" often seen in sandals, jeans, and a generic T-shirt. Wears sandals in almost every weather, switching them for boots only when the snow gets too deep.

Personality: Perky, unless you say something stupid, in which case her eye brow will raise and remain raised until you stop saying stupid things and the conversation miraculously changes topics.

Abilities:
Level 0: simple first year spells, making things levitate, light from wand, etc. Baby stuff
Level 1: Alohomora, unlocking spells. Works on a handful of locks.
Level 2: has basic potion skills (Potions last for up to ten minutes) Reducto, blasts sold objects/barriers away
Level 3: Acio spells, calling things to her and having them come, basic locater spells, basic disarming spell
Level 4: Potions last for up to 20 minutes, basic levitation of self, lasts only a few minutes
Level 5: Expecto Patronum, Casts a patronus, drives away the dark and cold cast by dementors, as well as the dementors themselves.
Level 6: Oblivio, able to erase memories, though not always accurate in which ones she erases...
Level 7: is able to Apparate (poof from one location to the next)
Level 8: Skills increase slightly
Level 9: Control over spells increases, is able to choose which memories to erase better, etc. Potions last for 30 minutes, some up to an hour
Level 10: Is able to perform the Unforgivable Curses, though they don't always turn out. Is able to tickle opponents with a spell..

Items] Wand, broomstick
[b]Nemesis/Rival:

Classes:
    Potions and Brews [Basic]
    Handling of Magical Objects [Basic]
    Spellcasting [Basic]
    Anti-Villainy Counselling

Other: Decidedly likes the freedom being single gives her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spells_in_Harry_Potter << Spells
Last edited by LowKey on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:50 am
Nutty says...

Has been known to

Hey, don't leave us hanging =P
Dreamer- post you classes please?
Otherwise, approved, dreamer. As is mat. =D

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:19 am
cheeb says...

Nutty wrote:"Has been known to"
Hey, don't leave us hanging =P

I was gonna say that 0:
Also Dreameh, I don't think Gal got my initial PM so whether Self will show up is doubtful. So if you do want a rival you may have to pick another character (or make one up :P).

EDIT: Er, right.
Gratian's (Aet's) dorm: A1

Caroline's (Insomnia's) dorm: A3
(which puts you with Jaunie, it seems... actually, they'd probably get along ok. Shame, really. :P)

And that just leaves A1 for Jen (Dreamer). (I guess Jen will get along alright with Gratian too. Oh well, it'd be boring if every dorm was a constant fight scene.)

(Also, A-block is full (yay 10 characters) so any approves after this will open B-block.)
the user formerly known as chibibo

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:07 pm
ToritheMonster says...

I fixed mine up.... deleted and toned down her powers... can I still join?
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:47 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

There. Sorry I took so long to post this.

Name: Samantha Colin

Ancestor(s): Cloak (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloak_and_ ... 8comics%29 )

Home: Seattle, WA

Alliance: Hero

Appearance: She’s slim and of average height, with thin light brown hair that goes down to her mid-back and darker brown eyes. She’s pale and has a light dusting of freckles. She normally wears jeans and a pain color t-shirt.

Personality: Quiet and shy, Samantha avoids human interaction as much as possible, instead losing herself in books, poems, and schoolwork. If you can get through to her and earn her trust (which is very hard) she’s a great friend. She’s an excellent listener and can often give good advice for personal problems.

Abilities:
Level 0: Randomly has “seizures”. She freezes up and her eyes glaze over. When this happens her mind has drifted into another dimension. There’s no way to predict how long she’ll be out of it.
Level 1: Has slight control over when she has an episode and how long it lasts.
Level 2: More control, is slightly aware while having an episode.
Level 3: Again, a little more control.
Level 4: Is able to communicate with minor things she sees in other dimensions.
Level 5: More dimensions open up.
Level 6: Once again, more control and awareness.
Level 7: Is able to communicate with the more powerful and dangerous things she sees.
Level 8: Can be seen in other dimensions.
Level 9: Is able to disappear and completely enter another dimension for a brief period of time.
Level 10: Near-perfect control over her ability. Learns to summon creatures from another dimension to come to her aid. Can see into another dimension while being completely aware.

Item(s): None.

Classes:
Energy and Superpower Channelling [Basic]
Martial Arts [Basic]
Care of Familiars [Basic] (Lvl 10)

Other: Up for love, if you can get through to her.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

"If fortis was here, we could have a teal party"
— Pompadour