z

Young Writers Society

Computer Generated Imagery DT

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:17 pm
Mo. says...

Name: Emmaline Borkenshire
Appearance: A tall, thin woman, that looks only a few days over twenty-five, but has an ageless aura about her. She has a very natural appearance, and she is very down to earth. Wears casual clothes, that always seem to make her look like a supermodel. Brown-blonde hair down to her shoulders. Yellow-honey coloured eyes, very big and round.
Picture: Image
Personality: Very kind, and down to earth, but also very stern when she needs to be. Often, she hears the whisper of a rumour of how the latest employee got fired, and often, it's surprising how close to the truth most actually are. She's definitely not one to make threats, no, she makes promises.
History: Born in America, but traveled all around the world with her family, so she has a very mixed accent which comes out as not really having one at all. Her father died when she was 16, shooting his latest film, one of the last of its kind. The devastating event caused Emmaline to corner herself in depression and grief for many months. Her only wish now, is to make the world remember her family, and her father as the amazing person he was.
Type: Film-maker
Achievements: Has helped her father with films - often getting a small acting role in his films, but since his death, she has done nothing of significance.
Mo. was here. :) mwahahaha

113 Reviews

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 am
Mo. says...

If no-one else wants to, I could make another film-maker profile...?

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:27 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Name:

Appearance: 5'11, average frail build. Has gray and white hair, has a generous amount of wrinkles.

Picture: There is no way you don't know who this legend is. :wink: http://ewpopwatch.files.wordpress.com/2 ... berg_l.jpg

Personality: Quiet, but can be extremely aggressive if he is pushed far enough. That has only happened twice in his entire life, both in his teen years. He is very hearty and humorous when he feels the time is appropriate.

History: He grew up not liking how his parents were so open about their Jewish heritage. Being bullied in school made him hate having to endure torture to expand his knowledge. But as the years went by, he eventually achieved his dream of becoming a film director. Little did he know he would become the most successful filmmaker of all time. That is, until the future changed so drastically his love of movie making that he felt as if he had been stabbed in the heart.

Working with real actors was always the most important piece of film making. Only through the building of relationships could movies really become fleshed out. He had considered suicide when he was denied any work after he rebelled against the ridiculous change in cinema. Inevitability, he was powerless against the dark change to the acting world. Just as workers suffered during the Great Depression, both film makers and their actors were blanketed in the shadow of oppression. New technology had taken over the role of humanity.

Type: Filmmaker

Achievements: Many Golden Globe Academy Awards. Praise from the world.
Last edited by AspiringAuthorA..M. on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547
Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:55 am
captain.classy says...

Woo! I love you AAAM!

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:29 am
Forestqueen808 says...

Name: Alexandria Sims
Appearance: She has long blond hair and is slim and has a great body. Her eyes are bright blue and she is fair skinned.
Picture: Image
Personality: She is bossy and kind of...well preppy and prissy. She is very prideful and could find flaws in anybody.
[b]History: Alexandria was an orphan at age 12, there she took her acting skills and joined the circus for a little bit. Later, she wanted to become an actress, but CGI had already taken over. It really crushed her dreams.
Type: Actress
Achievements: Was very popular in the circus industry
Sorrow lasts through this night
I'll take this piece of you,
and hold for all eternity
For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me.

~Sorrow by Flyleaf

182 Reviews

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:21 pm
View Likes

Did this thing ever start? :smt017
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

113 Reviews

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:25 pm
Mo. says...

Not yet... I'm gonna bug Elinor. :D

113 Reviews

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:27 pm
Mo. says...

Wait, actually, it has begun! post672812.html?hilit=CGI#p672812

113 Reviews

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 pm
Mo. says...

Umm... Do we have to be selected to be in it? (Like what it says in the original post).

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:53 pm
Elinor says...

No! That was my original intent but only 8 people joined.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

182 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2010 2:04 am

Arghh, so this did start? :?

182 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 am

Like they say in Theater, "The show must go on." I have posted a new contribution to the story, but if anybody needs more, please, do not hesitate to ask. :wink:

Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller